***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Same here ... Got the message "connection error" after three phone restarts
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    Is the Teebo fix live?

Yes they tried to fix the bug but this time their whole server got stealthed. This will be fixed once Teebo has taken his third turn.

Lol

Made my day
  • Options
    All these problems.. what kind of a Micky Mouse outfit are in charge of all this again?! ;)

Maybe it's a sign to actually find some way to live life again, it's a bit scary but apparently there's a front door in my house to the outside World... do I dare risk walking that path?
  • Options
    Fwiw this looks like a dos attack, if it's so it may take some time before they are able to enact the counter measures
  • Options
    If they don't compensate, are you going to quit? Yeah right! I don't think so.

Uh....really they have to compensate for this. Crystals are money. People put a lot of resources, be it in game or actual money, into characters to do well in the arena for crystals.

So take that attitude somewhere else.
  • Options

We can't go an hour without playing before we freak out, no one is quitting lol
  • Options

Not quit just spam the crap out of the forums so as many people as possible know these guys fail at their jobs
  • Options
    Same here even tried my 3G connection because I thought there was problem with my WiFi but the response from the game didn't change. Yes I agree it's just a game but some people are spending real money and because it's just a game there shouldn't be a problem for a nice compensation.
  • Options
    Lol. Yes because being demanding in a rude way is how you get the things you want. How's that work out for you in real life?
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    There may be a lot of reasons to be upset, but I don't think this is one of those.
    We are on the net and it is a huge technical challenge to keep so many players and servers always online.
    Short interruptions like this are to be expected, and as long as it is worked on and fixed we can only thank the team for their work.

Obv we are missing on some energy, resources and so on and a refund may be issued, but I don't think there should be any kind of anger on the players part

Sorry, don't mean to add to the stress, just being silly. I know you guys are hard at work and will get things going again.

You guys are awesome and do a great job!! Thanks for providing such a great game for us nerds to play!!
  • Options
    Bad_Post_zpsjmpjxtpf.jpg
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    I'm really worried now. It never took them this long to fix those issues. They might have been hacked for real
  • Options

If I'm not able to play this free game for over an hour, I demand that they ship me a 256k iPhone 7 for my troubles. Otherwise, I will continue to wait and play the game when it's fixed.

The choice is yours, EA.

ROFL. You won 12 1/2 internets
    Something, something, something, dark side
  • Options
    I hope we still get our bonus cantina energy.
  • Options
    I am already thinking compensation.

Should get us a bunch of Raid Credits, we were on the middle of a T7 -at least 60K to compensate.

But there's also the daily challenges, daily Raid challenges, which many are unable to complete, so some Raid Personal coin is in order too.

Finally if people are unable to compete in Arena or collect their free energy... there's also that.

TL;DR 200 crystals ain't enough.

Make it
    100K Raid coin
    400 Guild coin (or more)
    200 crystals
  • Options
    Same here iOS updated on iPhone 6plus at least I collected my daily noon rewards!
  • Options
    All these problems.. what kind of a Micky Mouse outfit are in charge of all this again?! ;)

Maybe it's a sign to actually find some way to live life again, it's a bit scary but apparently there's a front door in my house to the outside World... do I dare risk walking that path?

Don't do this! There's a zombie army lurking outside
  • Options
    Is the Teebo fix live?

Yes they tried to fix the bug but this time their whole server got stealthed. This will be fixed once Teebo has taken his third turn.

No, his next turn and still has a 4 turn cool down. Still doesn't work. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    People just wait and see what happens.. Id like to see you all run a MMO like this better
  • Options
    I'm really worried now. It never took them this long to fix those issues. They might have been hacked for real

IF I don't get my account back no amount of compensation will make up for it except for a full refund from google play
  • Options
    Is the Teebo fix live?

It's all over, he joined the Mets
  • Options
    Been less than 2 hours for Pacific Coast Party.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I have also disinstall the app on i-pad and reinstalled again, but after trying to load the message appear " connection error" and buton retry. I have line
  • Options
    Credit Heist every day for a week!
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    This sucks when it's ur day off.
  • Options
    I'm acutely on an iPhone 6 Plus and can't get in.
  • Options
    Same issue here, any more updates on the situation?
  • Options
    I had not the problem on September 2 but now.... On September 8th, I have it and I can't load the game even when I follow the instructions of the recent posts
  • Options
    Palapatine shards would be much loved >:)o:):*;)
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »

IF I don't get my account back no amount of compensation will make up for it except for a full refund from google play
    now i would be mad if i no longer had my account.. 8-9 months worth of time/money invested.. They will fix it though.. I have faith.

This discussion has been closed.