***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    The important question is how many Chewie shards can I expect on login?
  • Options
    Went far as to google ea contact number. ..Please fix....
  • Options
    Same please advise EA games
  • salargysta
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi

Die Spaceballs here...

Our question is we Have a open t7 Raid. What happend by Server Reset. Last Times it was gone.

Please let us know
  • Options
    Have they fixed it yet?
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    Is the Teebo fix live?

Yes they tried to fix the bug but this time their whole server got stealthed. This will be fixed once Teebo has taken his third turn.

If Teebo lead is the issue then no worries. The servers will randomly come out of stealth before they're supposed to. 100% guaranteed.

Simply incredible! Almost makes the "There is an error with your connection" repeating message somewhat funny.....
  • Options
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!
  • Options
    I'm a patient man, however I had recently unlocked Rey, and saved everything needed to max her out, I was planning on activating her this morning :(
  • Darth_Lurtz
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just posted on this issue with two others, and it just disappeared as a whole thread all of a sudden.

Anyone know what's going on?
  • Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    I get "connection error" at 12:30pm CST.

Don't know my ally code

Trying to play on iPad mini.

Why is everyone posting ally codes, the login is broken as in doesn't work. ally code is useless EA KNOWS servers are down its EVERYONE not just a couple of people.

Because the moderator asked us to when the problem was first being discussed
  • Options
    Still down... :/

Time for **** :o
  • Options
    Our T7 raid ... oh man. Our T7 raid is dying!q7Ibj5P.gif
  • Options
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!

Parsec is a measure of distance, not time... come now. No reason for this manner of sillyness
  • Options
    Locked out ios
  • Options
    It appears the title didn't completely paste... The error is: "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since your last logged in."
  • Options
    ally code 948-331-969, iOS 9.3. Can't connect to server. Gonna waste my payout reward, free energy, and we are in T7 raid ;(.
  • Options
    bngman wrote: »
    Have they fixed it yet?
    It will get fixed when it gets fixed. Do you want me to pull this car over?

Sorry. Dad reflex.
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    I better get my 45 Cantina energy back from you crooks

I think you're on to them! They planned a world wide server outage of the game that makes them like a billion dollars a minute in order to "steal" back the 45 free cantina energy that they "owe" you for today.

They are clever scoundrels, to be sure.
  • Options
    Zuriel wrote: »
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...
  • Options
    Any update devs?
  • Options
    We all will be back up with sidious, talia, jc, chewie and gs at 3*

This is anonymous and all your nerf requests have been fullfilled
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    I better get my 45 Cantina energy back from you crooks

I take it you are perfect and nothing has ever happened out of your control. Everyone needs to calm down. Sometimes things happen out of your control. I am positive they didn't bring the system down to screw people out of rewards and refreshes. They will fix it and I am sure we will receive some type of compensation. How do you handle it when something serious really happens? Pathetic...
  • Options
    I am guessing there is an unforeseen bug in the Yoda code that doesnt like the latest update they pushed out. So when the Yoda event was about to go live it interacted with the new code and the bugs were released.
  • Options
    Some of You guys are really good at being dramatic...
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Holy cow still cant get on and rapidly approaching my time window to collect my daily cantina energy!!!!
  • Options
    Rewards, I see them coming
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Our T7 raid ... oh man. Our T7 raid is dying!q7Ibj5P.gif
    My thoughts exactly, EMPIRE OF HEROES will prevail
  • Options
    If we are requesting compensation...

I want a Pony, a BB Gun and a mega box of Russel Stover Chocolates. Oh and free Rex shards
  • Options
    i have the same issue so plz devs work it out and fast if u dont mind -.-
  • Options
    And I was just about to buy the $300 Warehouse
This discussion has been closed.