***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    OMG!!! I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME!!!!!

What Football?

A&M has not been able to do that since they left their conference. :D

"Guns UP!"
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    In other news ....

The wookie still thinks he's funny! ;)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Just wish they would give us some update or estimate
  • Options
    Yep, Note7 (not exploded yet) and having same issue. Stuck at Cantina Loading screen then pop up connection issue. Assume its global. Maybe they will give us some extra events out of it lol.
  • Options
    Looks like the whole game is down, more bonuses and items lost, not good :-(
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I gave the answer not 5 mins ago but trolls spamming r preventing u folks from seeing it.
  • Options
    have same issues.Loading cantina forever then the connection error .I can play other games that use google play services.So from what i see on my phone is just a problem with this game .I've played two others just now that use goggle play services.

i definitely can play any other game that uses gplay services except for heroes.Just tried bunch of them working fine.
  • Options
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Did anyone think that maybe "making the Kessel Run" is in fact a distance thing. That maybe you have to navigate some crazy gauntlet and others took routes that were longer and Han figured out how to do it in a shorter a distance? You know like a Asteroid field or a cosmic cloud of some sort...

yeah he found a route through... it's distance not time. he basically did it in 12 jumps.

• Options
    Mateosius wrote: »
    I now feel entitled to Vader shards for this fiasco.

Ooh I like that idea!!
  • Options
    VladoVD wrote: »
    ppl this happened because of the new bundle which was supposed to be introduced - 1000$ one with some shards (not fully enough of course) for some event
    What it contains is the 10 missing chewie shards. :D
  • Options
    I've got this problem too. Hope they fix it soon so I can get my extra cantina energy etc!
  • Options
    Note 4...
    Don't know my ally code
  • Options
    OMG!!! I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME!!!!!

What Football?

A&M has not been able to do that since they left their conference. :D

thems fightin words. gig'em!!
  • Options
    My entire guild cannot login into the game. Hope they'll fix it soon.
  • Options
    Its working now!

Made you look
  • Options
    Hopefully the problem won't last for long, wanted to do my arena battles to get below the nest rank to get more tokens. Need to get my daily omega token too for competing tasks. Oh i am addicted.....!
    May the force be with you!!
  • UnderclassHero
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think it could be for the new raid :open_mouth:
  • Options
    I'm a patient man, however I had recently unlocked Rey, and saved everything needed to max her out, I was planning on activating her this morning :(

That sucks dude, I feel for you
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    bngman wrote: »
    Have they fixed it yet?
    It will get fixed when it gets fixed. Do you want me to pull this car over?

Sorry. Dad reflex.

BAHAHAHA :D
  • Options
    Gunblaze wrote: »
    Just woke up to claim my cantina energy and regular energy refills, can't log in and it expires it 10 minutes.

I give you a good advice, go back to sleep it's not worth to get up till game is offline
  • Options
    Rarlie wrote: »

zVJn7Po.png

EA just got mega hacked.
  • Options
    This looks like a much bigger issue than a botched update, etc., check the server map: http://downdetector.com/status/ea/map/
  • Options
    Pretty sure logging in is simply the first part of the Yoda challenge...
  • Options
    Rarlie wrote: »

Wow. Looks like it's all of EA, not just SWGoH. If that's the case, I'm sure they are working on it.

Just curious, but did this start around the time that the Yoda event was set to become active? Yoda broke the servers!!!
  • Options
    Id like to see any of you fix an issue like this faster. Yes we should be compensated, but fairly. No hard feelings here, though it sux..

yeah systems are not easy i do not want compensation just to play.....
  • Options
    i also want free coupons to burger king. in b4 thread merge
  • Options
    they'll fix it as soon as possible im sure, they are probably running around the office like chickens with their heads cut off right now! but seems this was something external or out of their control so we shouldnt resort to the torches and pitch forks quite yet!

wow, never thought i'd be the voice of reason
  • Options
    Same here. Known error worldwide Server Problem According to es Support.
  • Options
    Not able to log in since 1pm est. Nothing else is running. I am about to lose the bonus energy. Are you going to give theveryone cantina bonus energy later since people can't get in the game.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll get the red and green thingies figured out.

Galaxy%20Quest%20-%20Red%20and%20Green%20Thingies_zpsrbotllyw.gif
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    Ah ok so it seems like a general problem. Better than something is broken on mine only ^^
This discussion has been closed.