***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    A lot of gear and energy is lost ... And Arena Ranking ...
    Lost first rank too.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Rarlie wrote: »

Wow. Looks like it's all of EA, not just SWGoH. If that's the case, I'm sure they are working on it.

Just curious, but did this start around the time that the Yoda event was set to become active? Yoda broke the servers!!!

Maybe Yoda want to show everyone that he is more powerful than Emperor Palpatine.
  • Options
    Hi, I just updated my iOS device, and I have not been able to log in since.
    The game seems to get stuck at the "Loading Cantina" screen. It just stays there for like 3 mins and eventually tells me there is a problem with my connection.
    Obviously my internet and other apps are working fine.
    Plz fix this, I am about to loose my 12pm energy..
  • Bungo
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm able to login now, but I'm getting an error that I do not have energy or sim tickets. However, I have thousands of sim tickets and 51 energy. Plenty to sim 3 battles costing 12 energy each.
  • Options
    Same problem. Been waiting for a few hours now
  • Options
    Just want to play grrrrrr!
  • Options
    I can't log into my account. I was just logged in and now it's saying my session expired since I haven't logged in in 24 hrs. I log into Google play then it gets stuck on loading cantina. .. and says connection error.
    Help please!
  • Options
    This is shocking. Spend a fortune on this game. Always issues. May have to look elsewhere.
  • Options
    Its a General problem.
  • Options
    Bump, my crew as well, seems to be a system wide issue
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I can't login. Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Just saw the merged threads. Please close/delete this @BentWookiee as I can't find that button.
  • Options
    Well now this sucks... apparently this is an ongoing issue for them. Happens periodically I wish they would let us know what is going on or give us an eta on when it is going to be fixed. Sucks... I was really getting into the game.
  • Options
    Just started the game a couple days ago, can't get on, starting today, it says there's something wrong with my internet connection, THERE ISNT, I got past the loading screen once, on to collect my daily reward, it was very very slow to do anything, once I hit "claim reward" it gave me the same error.
  • Options
    I'm in...connected through one of my VPN's servers in Australia...
  • Options
    so...I have now been unable to log in for the entire duration of my "midday energy reward" window. fingers crossed that we get this energy or some other compensation for the loss...
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Did anyone think that maybe "making the Kessel Run" is in fact a distance thing. That maybe you have to navigate some crazy gauntlet and others took routes that were longer and Han figured out how to do it in a shorter a distance? You know like a Asteroid field or a cosmic cloud of some sort...

@Xylo_Phona @DiastJokin @Zuriel The Kessel Run was in fact a smuggling route that skirted the Maw black hole cluster. If one were to go fast enough, one could fly closer to the cluster without getting captured by the massive Maw gravity field, not only making the route shorter, but more smuggler-friendly because nobody could follow you so close to the Maw. So boasting about how fast his ship was by referring to the distance of the run makes sense. (Note: this was all made up after the film as an attempt to fix Lucas' censored error.)latest?cb=20090818201901
  • Options
    It's WAI
  • Options
    We’re aware that there’s some issues with players who are on android devices when trying to log into Googleplay so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case.. Namely, they can't log in at all (i.e receiving a connection error). We’re investigating this and will report back once we have more info.

* This issue is affecting iOS as well. Our team is looking into it and I've updated the title of this thread @_@

I sense a disturbance in the force.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    The IT Droids are hard at work looking into this problem...

Please stand by as the issue is effecting multiple galaxies at this time...
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Happy One Year Since SWGOH Launch Everyone!!!
    {RotE}
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Luckily i grabbed my energy, tried to use it, then i crashed out
  • Options
    Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since your last logged in."

android.

Do you know this problem?

• Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    I gave the answer not 5 mins ago but trolls spamming r preventing u folks from seeing it.

so a Google Play update is breaking the game for iOS users? Methinks not :s
  • Options
    Think we are all having this issue.
  • Options
    Ugh me too. I just posted before I found this.
  • Options
    Mossywalsh wrote: »
    This is shocking. Spend a fortune on this game. Always issues. May have to look elsewhere.

yeeeeesssss, let the hate flow thru you, my young apprentice!
  • Options
    In all seriousness is anyone else experiencing psychological trauma over this? They create an addictive game, quite literally, and then let it remain broken for so long.

I feel I need to talk to someone.
  • Options
    lucky for us the forum server is still running...
  • Options
    yeah I agree. I woke up this morning and the game would not load at all, keeps getting to that loading cantina page, then I always get connection issues... which doesnt make any sense considering all my other apps work.... whats going on here?
  • Options
    Nope
This discussion has been closed.