***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    I'm having similar issues. There was a post talking about server issues and connectivity problems for both iOS and android users. Sounds like they're working on it right now though.
  • Options
    The main thread seems to suggest an issue I have tried that does not work.
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Please keep in mind; the measurements below are highly accurate (as are their relationships to each other). However, the descriptions are for entertainment purposes only. Unless you win money, then you owe me 10%.
    NOW!

Never gonna happen!
    At some point in the future (also; At some point)

We’re in pure Nostradamus territory here. We have a magic 8 ball and even it said, “Ask again later”.
    In the future

This isn’t going to happen during any variety of soon you care to use. In fact, it’s pretty far out there. Not as far as ‘at some point’, but we’re certainly not suggesting you book vacation time just yet. We’re probably talking about something that is possible within the current time line. Assuming, of course, the Mayans, Vikings, and 47 other random stone carvings were wrong and we’re still here after all that crazy ‘end of the world’ stuff.
    In the near future

This is absolutely, positively, without question, a possibility. In fact, it might even be a real possibility. But as to when, we’ll have to get back to you on that one.
    Soon™

No lie. It’s going to happen. It’s going to happen really freakin’, like, eventually. But it will happen!
    “Soon”

It’s official! We have given consideration to a possible date and we now have several possibilities!
    Soon

We’ve narrowed the date down to something within the calendar year!
    soon

No really, we have a date now! It’s even penciled in on a calendar somewhere!
    MoreSoonerish

We have a date, and we’re probably going to tell you what that date is…soon!
    Incredisoon

OK! We’re done messin’ around. We have a date, we’ve found the calendar we wrote it on, and we are going to tell you. Like right freakin’ shortly! Seriously!
    Tomorrowish-esque™

This is going to happen within the next 24 hours. Give or take some random number of hours which may or may not exceed an amount equal to the number of miles between the reader and the International Date Line divided by 163.97241. Unless the person is actually standing on the International Date Line at the time of reading, in which case the world will end in a cataclysmic divide by zero error and none of this will matter anyway. This is all barring any conflicts with ‘The Schedule’, of course.
    As soon as possible

Time being the slippery thing it is, this has quite probably already happened. If not, it is very likely to happen while someone is typing up the message telling you when it will happen. Assuming, that it is in fact possible.

Modifiers, adjustments, and other fun stuff.
    Capitalization

As a general rule, capitalization will tip you off as to a measurement’s place in time. Capital letters denote a longer period of time than lower case letters. This applies to all uses of capitalization when dealing with time. Thus Soon is longer than soon. Likewise, MoreSoonerish, Moresoonerish, and moresoonerish are all incremetally shorter periods from longest to shortest.
    TM and its uses;

The notorious ™ has very specific meanings. It denotes a longer period of time than the word or phrase would otherwise represent without the addition of the ™.
    “Quotes"

The use of quotes, like the use of TM and Capitalization has specific meaning. It is another measure of extending the noted period of time. Though it denotes a shorter extension than either ™ or Capitalization.
    Combined notation

When you see a combination of modifiers (™, quotes, and capitalization) you must consider the impact of all modifiers on the base measurement. The more modifiers, the larger the expansion of time from the base measurement.

Addendum A: Spooky Stuff
    It’s on schedule

This relates exclusively to a highly theoretical method of calculating time commonly referred to as, ‘The Schedule’. The Schedule is part of an emerging understanding of time called Quantum Sapience Time. Schedule Time has the amazing ability to exist, not exist, and potentially exist or not exist all at the same instant. It is only the act of observing The Schedule that forces it into a fixed state in which the normal rules of Sapience Time apply. This is commonly called “entanglement”. Entangling one’s self with The Schedule is a very risky proposition as it can lead to temporal disorientation. Especially as it does not require one to be in any physical proximity to The Schedule. Albert Einstein himself referred to this as “Spooky action at a distance.”
    Addendum B: Backward Causality:
    We told you so

Any attempt to look back upon or view the flow of Sapience Time from a future point will amplify and enhance the predictive and pre-deterministic nature of soon. The effect of this observance is to reveal the perfect accuracy of all predictions within the fabric of the Sapience Time Continuum. In short, the act of releasing content will cause the time line to become self-evident and clearly predictive of the exact moment in the future at which the release will happen when viewed from that future.

This is what you get when the servers go down
  • Options
    Won't work for me just reset during a raid....Great
  • Options
    We’re aware that there’s some issues with players who are on android devices when trying to log into Googleplay so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case.. Namely, they can't log in at all (i.e receiving a connection error). We’re investigating this and will report back once we have more info.

* This issue is affecting iOS as well. Our team is looking into it and I've updated the title of this thread @_@

• Options
    natesroom wrote: »
    Now it says servers are down for maintenance

Suuure....
  • Options
    Please fix quick.

I put my phone down and now keep seeing small people who are calling me dad and asking for money.
  • Options
    Obviously everyone is posting there are problem. No SH...

Does anyone know if people ARE getting into the game now?
  • Options
    I want 200 Darth Maul shards for this!!
  • Options
    Any idea when this will be fixed?
  • Options
    I am guessing the update opened Pandora's box and unleashed a system wide hard crash for mobile devices. Thursday's always has me biting my nails. :wink:

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    When Americans say they are losing 90 energy. Like thats the real issue here.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Live look into the server room

j4z23uU.jpg

No! No! This one goes here and that one goes there!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Unplug for a while, folks.. I'm positive they know that for every minute the game is down they are losing money.. I'm sure they are wrenching on the problem... Go outside, get some fresh air! :P
  • Options
    JohnGalt wrote: »
    Please fix quick.

I put my phone down and now keep seeing small people who are calling me dad and asking for money.

Ewok or jawa?
  • Options
    JohnGalt wrote: »
    Please fix quick.

Don't worry. They is probably a lady there who feeds them.
  • Options
    We can read but we have the right to **** and moan about our disturbance in the force. By the way can't log in! What gives! LMAO!
  • Options
    Jambmom wrote: »
    Any idea when this will be fixed?

Soon.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Han made the Kessel route in less than 12 parsecs, meaning he did it with a short trip (maybe more dangerous? maybe unknown to others? who knows?)

@Ing256 Oh, we know ...
    The Kessel Run was in fact a smuggling route that skirted the Maw black hole cluster. If one were to go fast enough, one could fly closer to the cluster without getting captured by the massive Maw gravity field, not only making the route shorter, but more smuggler-friendly because nobody could follow you so close to the Maw. So boasting about how fast his ship was by referring to the distance of the run makes sense. (Note: this was all made up after the film as an attempt to fix Lucas' censored error.)latest?cb=20090818201901

If memory serves; the reason why the Millenium Falcon was so 'fast' was due to it's navigation system. The fact that it could make the Kessel Run in a shorter 'distance' as opposed to 'time'.
  • Options
    Haven't been able to log in. Decided to check here. At least I'm not the only one.

And if we can post requests, I'll take some Dengar shards. haha
  • Options
    2.5 hours please give us a idea
  • Options
    it's funny how some people have nothing better to do than say how funny it is people can type but not read.
  • Options
    As of today (late evening) I have the same issue !!
    Game cannot load and keep receiving connection error message and / or connection lost message !!
  • Options
    Found the culprit...
  • Options
    I would appriciate a time when i should check back.... hate that im just reloading every min...
  • Options
    I got an error message trying to sign into the game so I immediately broke my phone in half to make sure all the components inside were still there and working. I demand compensation of a new phone.
  • Options
    glad it's not just me... iOS 9.3.5 but seems server side even though the error say " There is an error with your connection"
  • Options
    RidicKwai wrote: »
    yeah really, wh y do they keep deleting th thread? definetly a lot of ppl experiencing the same problem,... fix it already?

They're probably deleting threads because dozens are starting brand new ones that are cluttering up the first page.
  • Options
    Give it 10 more minutes, if it's not back up.... I'm calling Lucas!
  • Options
    Fuldor wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log in. Decided to check here. At least I'm not the only one.

And if we can post requests, I'll take some Dengar shards. haha

Heist and Ewok assault battles this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.