***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    so.... none can login on either IOS or Android can't login, i tryed on 5 devices now = connection error now it changed to maintenance Why not say server issues if no one can login... and on that note why not put the link to this thread in the visit forum thing searching trough updates and feedback just to end up in general discussion is time consuming

2b5b8f2abf53c88f9e068be4216433e93c9191f3115b0005f73ae3c26c0b06de.jpg
  • Options
    I expect 1000 crystals for the outage!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?

yes seemed to load stuff slowly was not doing that last week

Yes! - I have noticed this. Thought it was just my phone or something.
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    For real though I ate a big steak for lunch before the servers went down. I NEVER EVER get heartburn, but now I have heartburn bad because of this. I need my arena crystals to be high in order to get the shards I need and it looks like I won't be able to move up before my payout, and I also missed out on my energy refills.

This sucks. It really does.

How do you finish so high in arena when every toon you face is OP and needs to be nerfed?

Posters be postin'.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    Time to dust off my clash of clans account lol

Sounds like a plan
  • Options
    Gonna lose my omega in 7 minutes because of the daily event
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Not only have I had the time to talk and spend time with my spouse, but long enough to realise why i dont talk to her
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Lync wrote: »
    I wonder if they tried turning it off then back on again?

Solid.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    ZAKK wrote: »
    I expect 1000 crystals for the outage!

How about 30 Chewie shards which will be in fact 20?
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.

DO YOU KNOW how arena works? Most people don't take their top spot until right before payout. So they're missing crystals.

Well, someone who was in those ranks already will have got the crystals.

So if someone was waiting at #5 to take #1 at payout, or another bracket, isn't missing out on crystals because of this downtime?

I'd like to hear how they're not.

Hard to argue over speculative, we don't know for sure what might have happened. I'm just saying, the rewards are still going out. I could be the top player if all the planets lined up right.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    I consider it very fortunate to get any compensation at all. Most games don't give a f'n thing. Bunch of entitled whiners in this community.

Its because this game has been designed in such a way that it is a daily grind so tedious that it takes people all day to monitor energy, raids, arena rank etc etc etc.

If the game wasn't so much focussed on grinding your way to unlock upgrade things I am sure people wouldn't mind - but it is that way and every spec of energy and every singe crystal means a lot to each player - especially the F2P players.

So with this delay - they are missing out on daily rewards, its worth a whine, unless you are a P2P whale or just don't care.
  • Options
    Perhaps there will be some nice compensation heading our way?!?!
  • Options
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?

Sometimes my battles will run in slo-mo but my time doesn't and toons only do 10% of their normal damage
  • Options
    this happened because you complained about galactic war being too hard
  • Options
    This is what waiting for a third shipment to get something I actually need gets me. There goes my daily missions...
  • Options
    Dev just confirmed that the server is down because they tried to fix the teebo glitch
  • Options

LMAO classic

• Options
    so.... none can login on either IOS or Android can't login, i tryed on 5 devices now = connection error now it changed to maintenance Why not say server issues if no one can login... and on that note why not put the link to this thread in the visit forum thing searching trough updates and feedback just to end up in general discussion is time consuming

2b5b8f2abf53c88f9e068be4216433e93c9191f3115b0005f73ae3c26c0b06de.jpg
    I need this meme. Thank you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I not able to log on in the Game :(
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    this happened because you complained about galactic war being too hard

It's now so hard you can't even complete node 1!
  • Options

have_2D00_you_2D00_tried1.jpg
  • Options
    On a serious note they are testing new server hamsters as we speak ...not sure this one has the legs for it though

R1vaewp.gif
  • Options
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.

DO YOU KNOW how arena works? Most people don't take their top spot until right before payout. So they're missing crystals.

So if someone was waiting at #5 to take #1 at payout, or another bracket, isn't missing out on crystals because of this downtime?

Hard to argue over speculative, we don't know for sure what might have happened. I'm just saying, the rewards are still going out. I could be the top player if all the planets lined up right.

Well if that's the way you want to look at it. I know plenty of people on my shard don't start moving up until the final hour, and rank can make a big difference in crystals at payout. Maybe if something catastrophic happened they wouldn't be able to carry on their daily routine. But this is a different situation preventing them from moving up to get their crystals. A problem on EA's end not the player's. So if compensation isn't deserved then I guess I'm not understanding something.

• Options
    This is not server maintenance, there is an issue where players are unable to login and ours server engineers are still working to resolve this.

You may see a notification when trying to log in that says there is Server Maintenance, this is due to the engineers trying to track down the cause of the login issue.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    So the message now says that they are undergoing "Server Maintenance" and they give a link for "more information" TO A BROKEN WEBSITE. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • Options
    Well The Sims is letting me connect on my computer. This is crazy. Guess I actually have to leave my house to get milk and my muscle relaxer.
  • Options

happned to a guild mate of mine

servers went down a few mins before his payout

he usually finishes 1 or 2

now was stuck in 5 or 6

• Options
    Vjay wrote: »
    Perhaps there will be some nice compensation heading our way?!?!

Don't hold your breath... What's the value of an omega and a full set of daily challenge rewards?
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    Imma need some mk 5/6 cec fusion furnaces to make up for all this lost time... and more importantly a Slave Leia character
  • Options
    New announcement, this game is going the way of simcity. No servers exist, but you can't play without logging into the servers.
This discussion has been closed.