Game Update 12/6/2016 Comments and Questions - ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Rebel rebel rebel rebel rebel. It's all rebels. Hoping we see a death trooper in the coming weeks. Maybe a new Jedi? Just give me something that's not a rebel please.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Too many Chirrut tourneys and the players who don't pay to play might unlock him.
  • Options
    Yep same as Vader ship
  • Options
    Another rebel that I couldn't care less about, locked in another tournament that I couldn't be more done with.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    What medetec said, So much. It's making these tournaments a real chore for most, and a collosal waste of time for a large number of people
    Post edited by Peempo on
  • Options
    Those with most are the only ones who get anything worthwhile. Ranking rewards favor them, as per usual, as does the new ally point changes. Thanks EA... Combine this with your broken shard matching system, the 1 where I've no chance to rank higher than 250 no matter ally points used because I can't beat a single team, and it's completely not worth the time. These tournaments are a complete joke
  • Options
    <Darth Vader>Noooooooooooooooooo!</Darth Vader>

At least those of us with a normal life can still farm CUP, NSI, and NSA... >:)
  • Options
    I don't even bother playing the tournament. It's a money grabber for greedy EA.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon or @EA_Jesse

Thanks for fixing those bugs, especially the stunned ally assist issue. What does the reward structure look like for this tournament? I think it's pretty safe to say that in the last tournament there was a lot of criticism about how conservative it was and not to mention that the time involvement for little reward kept many people from even participating.Has the time of the tournament been reduced at all?

Also, what about Chirrut and Bistan; will they be farmable?
  • Options
    Y'all appear to to understand how this system works. If you don't pay to play, you don't get the new toys. You can't just give away your top content. It has to cost money.
  • Options
    Melusine wrote: »
    My client is also showing a second tournament for shards of K2SO, starting in 7 hours. Is this an error?

Bistan/Pathfinder type event. Press auto and collect one shard.
  • Options
    Yup, I don't bother anymore. Can't beat a single team in the top 200 anyway
  • Options
    +1
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    Another minute another "Another Rebel" thread.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    No joke. Stop releasing new characters. All it does is Completely change the game and F with the plan we've been working on. I guess the solution to having a meta is to change it before any FTP actually develop the characters?
  • Options
    So is there an android only event for the new droid? Im on ios and dont see it , my friend on android has it starting tomorrow.
  • Options
    lets all unite and boycott the next tournament or soon only the top 5 will unlock the toon it's getting ridiculous
  • Options
    This. And please get rid of the uncapped refreshes. The current tournament system sucks like a vacuum cleaner.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm torn between "Argh!!" and "Shrug."
  • Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    Way too often

+1
  • Options
    it gathers ftp guppies dolphins to be consumed by whales
  • Options
    Oh my god...stun assists are fixed!!! But cool, more refresh cost for tourneys...?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It means fewer attacks.
    Which means less time invested.
    Which means less grind.
    Which is good.

As long as it's uncapped, it doesn't mean any of this. Just being honest.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Mvnson wrote: »
    Gotta start "managing my resources" and saving for Galactic Gear packs now. I think 2017 is completely booked to acquire these cuffs for toons I already have, but there's room next, next year I guess.

ahaaaa...I see what you did there ;)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Really? The Top 25 to unlock the new toon? Did they not see all the negative feedback about Vader's TIE Advanced tournament? It gets even worse! If you're below Level 80, you'll have to be in the Top 10 to unlock the toon smh.

Okay, who is this new toon? Guess what, it's another Rebel! Not an Empire toon, not a Resistance toon, but another Rebel! Outrageous!

I don't care if you need ally points to refresh at all, the fact you have to be in the top 25 (in some cases top 10) is what gets me. This is another bad thing from EA. I'm hoping this thread won't get removed, I don't think I broke any guidelines but I don't know.

-Former paying customer
  • Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    Way too often

Agree
  • Options
    It will get merged into a mega thread no one with read. EA doesn't give a ****.
  • Options
    *checks calendar*

Yup. Two weeks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Levo wrote: »
    how about a moratorium on no new ones. lets get the ones we have working.

I'm perfectly okay with that, but it doesn't seem like they'll stop until every REBEL from Rogue One is in the game. :P

There you go, fixed it for you ;)
This discussion has been closed.