Game Update 12/6/2016 Comments and Questions - ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    The nerd (and black bean burgers) is strong with this one.
  • Options
    +1

It seems so biased towards the Rebels at the moment.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    VeganJedi wrote: »
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Eating meat helps to cope with three situations

Bwahahahahahaaha! I'm sure Star Wars characters will be on meat packages and just about every household product soon. Did you see the Star Wars special edition razor blades?

I may or may not have bought a Star Wars toothbrush
  • Options
    Empire needs some love. There would be no freaking rebels If there were no Empire, dam it. They would rebel for what?! Give these 1937283739263 rebels characters something to fight.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Death Trooper? Scout Trooper? Shadow Trooper? Shock Trooper? Director Krennic? Imperial Officer? Death Star Trooper? Death Star Engineer? AT-AT Pilot?

Lots of Empire choices.
  • Options
    I live in the sticks so the grocery stores still sell soup with Rey and Kyle on it lol
  • Options
    Kylo*
  • Options
    For the Darth Vader tournament I spent my ally points on bronzium packs and got much better rewards than any tournament. Seriously top 25? The same whales keep getting the characters. PLEASE STOP THE TOURNAMENTS.
  • Options
    The nerd (and black bean burgers) is strong with this one.

Three different people bought tickets for me. I will gladly attend all three offerings. Black bean burgers make you fart. I am not a fan. The struggle is real. Lol.
  • Options
    Jedi6371 wrote: »
    I live in the sticks so the grocery stores still sell soup with Rey and Kyle on it lol

Lmao!
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My new Christmas jingle: I want a new character for Christmas! Only 10 shards of one will doooo
  • Options
    I love the tourneys but feel gipped for only one chirrut tourney. What gives? Any word?
  • Options
    Hiya Everyone.. I need to ask everyone to just breath for a sec and lets just keep things civil and stuff.. Please? :)

• Options
    It would be nice for then other events but remember the whales control the game. I enjoyed it, but mods, tournaments have really discouraged gameplay. No one like a game geared strictly for the top .05 percent of players.
  • Options
    I want Kenobi for Christmas!
  • Options
    Hiya Everyone.. I need to ask everyone to just breath for a sec and lets just keep things civil and stuff.. Please? :)

Civil like torturing your player base with events there's clearly an established disdain for!
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Unbelievable, ANOTHER rebel toon, goooooooooood!!!!!!!!! Gives a break from that!! Also there's ONE MILLION new things to do in this game right now we don't need ANOTHER meta toon to grind and farm IF and only IF we can get into top 25 of this failure you guys call tournament.

This is absolutely outrageous. A slap in the face. I'm not the complaining type of guy but this was a bad move from the devs.

EDIT: Although with these constant moves from the devs without caring with the players i found myself complaining a lot lol
  • Options
    The way it should be is set a point limit for a toon unlock since alot more people would actually want to take part and spend those ally points the numbers would have to be higher then what normally gets posted (from what I've seen is low shards 4k points to high shards close to 20k points] so like

200 points- small chance raid gear box/5 shards/50k credits
    With increments going up
    And the grand prize at around

10000 points- squad tournament raid box/ not 330 shards because you would get each prize leading up to the Grand so say the last 50-100 shards to get 7*/ and your normal 2-5 omega/2-3m credits
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »

Civil like torturing your player base with events there's clearly an established disdain for!

Forgot price gouging.
  • Options
    So one of my guild mates posted a picture of the K-2SO shards event going live today. He's on an Android device and I'm on an iPhone. I got the next Rouge One Tournament but not the K-2SO one.

If the K-2SO event is device specific that's rubbish and potentially giving a huge advantage to other users in Arena and Tournaments down the road.
  • Options
    Is this a troll post? You just got Shoretrooper and Tie Fighet Pilot (who can get to 280+ speed with mods )
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »

Forgot price gouging.

Stay on target:p
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Ya who can't compare to all these new rebels who are crazy strong...
  • Options
    They should add a thing to the bronzium packs so I can use all of my ally points at the same time. I have no chance of unlocking anything in tournaments.
  • Options
    Is this a troll post? You just got Shoretrooper and Tie Fighet Pilot (who can get to 280+ speed with mods )

New rebels: Jyn, K2SO, Chirrut, Baze, Bistan, SRP
    New Empire: Shoretrooper, TFP

See a problem here?
  • Options
    Krystina wrote: »
    They should add a thing to the bronzium packs so I can use all of my ally points at the same time. I have no chance of unlocking anything in tournaments.

This
  • Options
    wheywood76 wrote: »
    So one of my guild mates posted a picture of the K-2SO shards event going live today. He's on an Android device and I'm on an iPhone. I got the next Rouge One Tournament but not the K-2SO one.

If the K-2SO event is device specific that's rubbish and potentially giving a huge advantage to other users in Arena and Tournaments down the road.

The the android people get K-2SO, Apple folks will probably get Cassian Andor, because they have synergy that makes perfect sense
  • Options
    Guild Name: Bounty Hunters United EST

Time Zone: USA Eastern

Bounty Hunters United, a fun, laid back, and competitive guild, are looking for serious AAT raiders. We can finish Normal in 4.5 days and is taking less time each week. We are also looking for a guild merge with a smaller guild (15-20 people)

Rules: Daily 600 and Guild Activity. The Line application is a requirement. We start raids at 8:30pm USA EST. Our minimum requirements for a roster are G10, 15 7*, Level 85. Be able to listen to learn ;P

Third Party Apps: LINE app

The Pit Raids:
    T7 Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hrs then zerg
    Normal AAT: free for all (4.5 days)

Contact MushiShi
    Line ID: ormeat
    Ally Code 811-134-651

http://bountyhuntersutdest.wixsite.com/bountyhunters

I loled at this for some reason.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options

I think everyone is staying on topic pretty well. The 99.5 percent are speaking and the devs are not listening.

Maybe they need to banned players from tournaments for 6 months if they placed in a full toon spot, even if it was a low end. If they got top 5 ban them for a year.

But that would hurt the whales so that won't happen
This discussion has been closed.