The Apple Vs. Android exclusive offers comments and questions *** MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Some Android users in my guild got all 3, there's at least one who got just one card, I got only 2. And I'm feeling sorry for iOS, life is tough enough for them already.
  • senectus
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    iDont users just need to wait a little bit, im sure there will be ample opportunity to EARN or BUY your very own K2 later on....
    Just consider it a handicap :-) Android users get a slight headstart...
  • Options
    Look on the bright side of things; atleast you didn't pay twice as much for an equivalent phone ;)

Oh, wait
  • Bob_the_Titan
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's not entitlement to give everyone the same opportunity. When you are shut out from the possibility of getting something, especially while others get it for free, it's really off putting.

Edited for spelling
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    And then Im going to relentlessly swap our ranks around with my droid team so you dont have to carry all those fleet tokens and crystals around. I know you already got your new 7* and 10 mil credits and they are already so heavy.

****. There's a difference between being genuinely upset about being burnt by EA and being BITTER. Looks like you fall into the latter.
  • Options
    I mean, come on! At least let IOS get a chewy shard or two, even the playing field.
  • Options
    Be proud of your shiney iDevice.
  • Options
    Idk why you guys are blaming EA. It's Apple who doesn't care about you guys. Maybe next time you should get a better phone. Seriously Apple products are overpriced garbage. Such a greedy company
  • Options
    Thank you Google for gifting your loyal customers :)
  • Options
    Apple screwed you, not EA. You people are like 2-year-olds. When you don't get what you want you start crying. Maybe you should stop to think oh hey, maybe Google paid for this promotion, which is the only logical conclusion
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    Idk why you guys are blaming EA. It's Apple who doesn't care about you guys.

+1

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    There will be (most likely) no iOS event this year.

The timeline for December/January is set and already datamined.

But there will be (again) different Packs to splitt the Community ^^

iOS: Bistan + U-Wing
    Google: Scarif + U-Wing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jdvCyBNryeqg2K2DlhvlL3mmX-QWKPI6TQFivAe6mk/edit

'Let the hate flow through you'

xD
  • Pob
    36 posts Member
    Options
    All this unnecessary nerd rage is filling me with lolz. Gona make me walk two inches taller today when I go tackle the Christmas shopping.
    It's a game. You guys are funny.
    It will balance out in one way or another.
  • Options
    Seriously... STOP PHONE SHAMING FFS

I don't even have a smartphone :/
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Idk why you guys are blaming EA. It's Apple who doesn't care about you guys. Maybe next time you should get a better phone. Seriously Apple products are overpriced garbage. Such a greedy company

Exactly
  • Options
    I have. And more importantly for EA, stopped buying crystals.
  • Options
    If most ios users stopped playing there wouldnt be much of a game left... same would go with android users.
  • Options
    no personal attack towards anyone just whats the use of bellyachin about it have fun thats what the games all about
  • Options
    EA, I need 7 fully crafted stun cuffs
  • Options
    and if u have stopped playing what are u even doing wasting yours and everybodyelses time with your meaningless comments
  • Options
    Zach325 wrote: »
    They knew releasing this it would be extremely unfair. From the datamine I don't see any special event for iOS coming anytime soon. What's the reason EA? Don't just hide like you always do...give us a statement as to why this happened. As an iOS user I'm **** that I don't get 1000 free crystals, omegas, credits, oh yeah AND A NEW CHARACTER. I'm **** about that, but the fact that EA hasn't said anything regarding the issue ticks me off more. You knew this would cause people to flip their ****, but you still let it happen. Really disappointed EA.

Here I'll make it simple for you because apparently you're incapable of thinking.

Google paid for this promotion. Apple does not care about its users. Good day

This game is cross-platform, dude. You can't just take money from anyone, not even google, to benefit half of a server's population.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    AlexB wrote: »
    EA, I need 70 fully crafted stun cuffs
    You forgot a number. I 've addet it for you! ;)
  • Options
    lets woory about how to defefeat heroic tanks not about getting a 3 star character who most will never be able to obtain anyway
  • Options
    If most ios users stopped playing there wouldnt be much of a game left... same would go with android users.

Well this was the last straw for my wallet. I'll not give EA a red cent after this one.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    senectus wrote: »
    iDont users just need to wait a little bit, im sure there will be ample opportunity to EARN or BUY your very own K2 later on....

Don't care about the character shards. Android get exclusive content, free crystals, free credits. That's not a head start, that's an unfair advantage.

Edit: free omegas as well
  • Options
    They knew releasing this it would be extremely unfair. From the datamine I don't see any special event for iOS coming anytime soon. What's the reason EA? Don't just hide like you always do...give us a statement as to why this happened. As an iOS user I'm **** that I don't get 1000 free crystals, omegas, credits, oh yeah AND A NEW CHARACTER. I'm **** about that, but the fact that EA hasn't said anything regarding the issue ticks me off more. You knew this would cause people to flip their ****, but you still let it happen. Really disappointed EA.

Here I'll make it simple for you because apparently you're incapable of thinking.

This game is cross-platform, dude. You can't just take money from anyone, not even google, to benefit half of a server's population.

I understand that, but no company is not going to accept a large sum of money for a promotion. It's also still too early to say ios will get nothing. Everyone needs to relax
  • Options
    theres enough nerds in the galaxy to fund this app
  • Options
    senectus wrote: »

Don't care about the character shards. Android get exclusive content, free crystals, free credits. That's not a head start, that's an unfair advantage.

Edit: free omegas as well

I feel the same.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Options
    It's not confirmed whether we get him 7 stars. I'm going to assume no. I don't think we'll get the same number of shards on subsequent attempts. Only 4 stars is guaranteed so far
  • Options

I understand that, but no company is not going to accept a large sum of money for a promotion. It's also still too early to say ios will get nothing. Everyone needs to relax

True, but then there's still one very important bit: communication. The all-important skill that separates "nerd rage" from "annoyance".
This discussion has been closed.