CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Pew pew pew
  • I think we are all having the problem
  • Yep..android user here...same issue
  • At least Transformers Earth Wars is back up..
    While I wait for SWGOH...
  • Same here...
  • Same here, happens also using WiFi
  • Add me to the list. It's not working for everyone, or just most of us?
  • I can login....

Whoa!!! Opposite DAY!!!!!!
  • Same
  • Same here as well
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

I mean there's better things you could enforce but good luck!

: bentwookie I believe I've seen you post this quite some times, yet fail to give us the people an update on this blackout. It seems counter productive to keep posting redundancies and not informing your clients.

If you would stop typing and take 3 minutes to read - the issue is Amazon's S3 server. It's been posted, update several times and linked to. How many times do you want them to post? Every 12 seconds for the benefit of those with an attention span that short?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Is that today the 28 Feb 2017?
  • Aaaah, not just me then!
  • Why no announcement
  • Yes
  • I hope I get a text when it's back up......
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »

Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

: bentwookie I believe I've seen you post this quite some times, yet fail to give us the people an update on this blackout. It seems counter productive to keep posting redundancies and not informing your clients.

If you would stop typing and take 3 minutes to read - the issue is Amazon's S3 server. It's been posted, update several times and linked to. How many times do you want them to post? Every 12 seconds for the benefit of those with an attention span that short?

+1
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Bye bye thread
  • Maybe Admin give an explanation When will we fix
  • Let's hope they fix it. I logged on earlier no problem
  • Dose anyone know when the game well be back up and running
  • I'm suprised we haven't heard anything yet
  • Pew! Pew pew pew stormtroopers
  • Same problem
  • Not working for me on an iPad2. Bummer
  • RhuneSteihl
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Meh.
  • Conspiracy theories is that Chopper did this am I right?
  • At least its not only me! I was trying , rebooting, restarting, reinstalling. Nothing works now.
  • Atrreyu wrote: »

Gg
This discussion has been closed.