Looking for members of these Guilds

Replies

• Options
    Whatever... if it weren't for the collusion most of your teams wouldn't make top 10 on their own. I would have rather worked out a friendly agreement but since that's not in the table... what goes around comes around... I'll stick with my guild, where how you rank is based on your ability to put good teams together. All you do is prop weak teams up... it's not about crystals for me, you're literally 1 small step below cheaters imo... and your recruiting practice is LITERALLY extortion.

You just made your life hell on this game for eternity. If you would have been reasonable you would have been put in a rotation for the top spots. I rotate daily between 1-3 with my payout shardmates.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Magulama wrote: »
    Reading this thread, I am somewhat baffled by the OP's sentiment 're guild cooperation . It seems pretty reasonable to me, that members of the same guild would prioritise attacking players from another guild before taking out their own.

Guild collusion in top 20 when they have 15 members is an issue. And I assure you you'd feel the same. It's supposed to be your team vs theirs, not your team vs everyone else.

I can only reiterate that I fully understand that players from the same guild, on the same arena shard would cooperate with each other, if any of my guildies were on my shard and one of them knocks me down a rank instead of a none guildy I'd not be very pleased.

Well don't be pleased then, then go make your team better. That's how it's supposed to work

Would you enlightened me what the purpose of this thread is exactly, my impression is that you are looking for other player of your shard to arrange exactly the same thing you despise.

There are 4 members of the same guild on my shard, I have no problem with them working together vs me, it adds to the challenge of staying at the top at payout.
  • Options
    Tharivol wrote: »
    @Krash I'm not in your Server. I am top 1-3 on my server everyday as a full time F2P. I don't know any of you, neither Wrath as well. Just commenting on what I believe is right.

But from the looks of your rankings:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/krashed/
    what @WrathofCaedus is saying is entirely true. You guys are indeed rotating top ranks + changing teams for your guildies to take those ranks as well. Every few days you got the Arena rewards with only just 3 characters.
    That's more than enough evidence for Wrath I believe.
    1z15ttd.png

Thanks for that... appreciate the support. I put a lot of time, effort, money, and planning into a solid team. I can not stress how aggravating it is seeing lesser teams doing better simply because their guild props them up. I can deal with losing, I'll just get better, but when your fighting 10 ppl instead of 1 it really doesn't matter how good your team is, rng alone will get you. Not to mention, most of their teams don't need the help.

As I said mate, I am just trying to be rightful here.
    I am not condemning them for "not attacking" guild mates either. If I was in such a spot, even if I deserve the first spot, I would let my friend stay on top too, taking less rewards myself.
    "BUT", I would never get out of my way and attack a 3rd person so that they cant attack my friend. "Or" make agrements with my friends so that we can rotate the top spot and enjoy the rewards, while doing everything on our power to stop others from getting there (4vs1 // 5vs1 or how much ever they are). Whoever deserves wins the price, simple as that.

RNG is aggravating enough to deal with (especially with increased chances on AI), and to deal with these on top of it? They are just using the loopholes on the rules. Can't say that's honorable I am afraid.
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Whatever... if it weren't for the collusion most of your teams wouldn't make top 10 on their own. I would have rather worked out a friendly agreement but since that's not in the table... what goes around comes around... I'll stick with my guild, where how you rank is based on your ability to put good teams together. All you do is prop weak teams up... it's not about crystals for me, you're literally 1 small step below cheaters imo... and your recruiting practice is LITERALLY extortion.

You just made your life hell on this game for eternity. If you would have been reasonable you would have been put in a rotation for the top spots. I rotate daily between 1-3 with my payout shardmates.

Yeah because that must be so much fun and such a thrill. I am sure EA was planning that to be the outcome when they designed the Arena.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What's a shard mate?

Another point. What is the cash value of finishing first in arena every day for a week? Around twenty bucks? Don't really understand the massive time investment to collude, organize, etc for less than three bucks a day......lol
  • Options
    On the flip side, to the guild that is supposedly extorting folks into joining them in order to have a decent rank, if this is true, that's just beyond appalling. My shardmates have a Discord channel where we ALL work together and rotate our ranks to make it absolutely fair for everyone. Not a single one of us are in the same guild (save for one). We have around 7 different payouts we all work together on.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    My shardmates have a Discord channel where we ALL work together and rotate our ranks to make it absolutely fair for everyone. Not a single one of us are in the same guild (save for one). We have around 7 different payouts we all work together on.

exactly what is happening here, just that the shardmates are all within the same guild.
  • Options
    @danrussoa it's like saying guildmate. Shard = leaderboard.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

It hasn't been all peaches and cream to begin with... honestly, nothing changes
  • Options
    On the flip side, to the guild that is supposedly extorting folks into joining them in order to have a decent rank, if this is true, that's just beyond appalling. My shardmates have a Discord channel where we ALL work together and rotate our ranks to make it absolutely fair for everyone. Not a single one of us are in the same guild (save for one). We have around 7 different payouts we all work together on.

All that to save three bucks a day??!!
  • Options
    Reading this thread, I am somewhat baffled by the OP's sentiment 're guild cooperation . It seems pretty reasonable to me, that members of the same guild would prioritise attacking players from another guild before taking out their own.

Guild collusion in top 20 when they have 15 members is an issue. And I assure you you'd feel the same. It's supposed to be your team vs theirs, not your team vs everyone else.

I can only reiterate that I fully understand that players from the same guild, on the same arena shard would cooperate with each other, if any of my guildies were on my shard and one of them knocks me down a rank instead of a none guildy I'd not be very pleased.

Well don't be pleased then, then go make your team better. That's how it's supposed to work

Would you enlightened me what the purpose of this thread is exactly, my impression is that you are looking for other player of your shard to arrange exactly the same thing you despise.

There are 4 members of the same guild on my shard, I have no problem with them working together vs me, it adds to the challenge of staying at the top at payout.

4 members is a far cry from what I deal with... 14 out of 20 typically. Virtually the entire top 10 until you get there, then since they don't attack each other, guess what happens. You obviously don't understand the situation
  • Options

@danrussoa it's like saying guildmate. Shard = leaderboard.

Apologies. I was being a little sarcastic there and you answered honestly so I look like a bit of a dbag now.....Lol.
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Good night all!
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

3 bucks adds up quickly
    My shardmates have a Discord channel where we ALL work together and rotate our ranks to make it absolutely fair for everyone. Not a single one of us are in the same guild (save for one). We have around 7 different payouts we all work together on.

exactly what is happening here, just that the shardmates are all within the same guild.

Definitely not the same thing
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

Indeed. Apparently not all the shardmates.
    Besides this nonsense takes all the fun out of the game. Arena should be all about the thrill.
    Instead:
    -Oh whose turn is it today?
    -Jack's turn
    -Oh man I am so excited, did you remove 4 of your characters? This is going to be such an epic fight.
    Exactly what's on Dev's minds when they planned the Arena, I'm sure.

Example:
    1z15ttd.png
    2 Characters removed so his friends can take the spot. Very exciting times.
  • Options
    @WrathofCaedus
    I believe the organizing of payout times would be just furthering what you call collusion. Then we would need or organize it for the entire shard for it be fair. But even then, it becomes team work for everyone. So that solution goes against the very thing you are opposed against.

Sorry about the not replying, I actually stopped playing the game, still in the discord chat room, saw a link to this and just started to read it.

But yeah work with the guys in other guilds to do... whatever it is your trying to plan to do, don't want to peer into your strategy. But organizing battle tactics outside of guilds can be difficult.

Wrath, i do hope that you don't step on other guildmates to just get ahead. From your reply, it sounds pretty heartless to say- were in the same guild but your all on your own or what your said "stand on your own". Doesn't sound like a teammate I would want to donate or help or even talk to in the game. Would even make me want to possibly change guilds and always go after him in the arena.

Again, not trying to fight with you, just trying to reason from another side of things.

This forum isn't bringing much to good either to your name or the name of others. I'm sure it's frustrating. Don't think you need screen shots because they have probably read this already considering how many views have been on it since it's start.

@Tharivol - I'm not the leader- just a person who knows both parties. Tried recruiting wrath I believe 2 or 3 times when he was serching for a guild and later when time had passed. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Also wasn't talking about the organized pvp battles but the world when your playing pvp. Sorry kinda a bad reference I see now when you brought that up though.

But you have to see that it's of common sense to not want to hit a guildmate if you have the choice of someone else. Would only hinder the guild as a whole since those gems could help progress a member in your guild. Strategy just like locking a player out from progressing by letting the time run out. call it whatever you want to: cheap, dirty.... pulling up blanks, but it's a effective way none the less.

@WrathofCaedus to tell cantina lords to hit their own teammates isn't something you can ask or demand either. You can't control the actions of others just your own. We don't control our own peeps either, we have chat logs of our members knocking out each other just before their payout as well.

• Options
    Love these tough guys who get together with a bunch of little buddies to gang up on a few. Pathetic af.
  • Options
    Vgmaster86 wrote: »
    @WrathofCaedus
    I believe the organizing of payout times would be just furthering what you call collusion. Then we would need or organize it for the entire shard for it be fair. But even then, it becomes team work for everyone. So that solution goes against the very thing you are opposed against.

Sorry about the not replying, I actually stopped playing the game, still in the discord chat room, saw a link to this and just started to read it.

But yeah work with the guys in other guilds to do... whatever it is your trying to plan to do, don't want to peer into your strategy. But organizing battle tactics outside of guilds can be difficult.

Wrath, i do hope that you don't step on other guildmates to just get ahead. From your reply, it sounds pretty heartless to say- were in the same guild but your all on your own or what your said "stand on your own". Doesn't sound like a teammate I would want to donate or help or even talk to in the game. Would even make me want to possibly change guilds and always go after him in the arena.

Again, not trying to fight with you, just trying to reason from another side of things.

This forum isn't bringing much to good either to your name or the name of others. I'm sure it's frustrating. Don't think you need screen shots because they have probably read this already considering how many views have been on it since it's start.

@Tharivol - I'm not the leader- just a person who knows both parties. Tried recruiting wrath I believe 2 or 3 times when he was serching for a guild and later when time had passed. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Also wasn't talking about the organized pvp battles but the world when your playing pvp. Sorry kinda a bad reference I see now when you brought that up though.

But you have to see that it's of common sense to not want to hit a guildmate if you have the choice of someone else. Would only hinder the guild as a whole since those gems could help progress a member in your guild. Strategy just like locking a player out from progressing by letting the time run out. call it whatever you want to: cheap, dirty.... pulling up blanks, but it's a effective way none the less.

@WrathofCaedus to tell cantina lords to hit their own teammates isn't something you can ask or demand either. You can't control the actions of others just your own. We don't control our own peeps either, we have chat logs of our members knocking out each other just before their payout as well.

When the payout times are different it's not a lot to ask. I get when you have the same payout.. and honestly, you're guild was built around this exploit and that is just sad. There ZERO strategy to "peer" into, I'll contact anyone else I can & work with them because this is the system you have set up. And trust me, I'm not worried about my rep.. you guys on the other hand... I don't think your guild earned any points here. Just remember I didn't even call you out, you did that to yourselves.
  • Kaytoo
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody is being extorted. At no point have we forced anyone to join us at the threat of being targeted in arena. We would never want that, as we value a fun environment and would rather that people who join us because because they wanted to come. The guild basically started out as a bunch of people on a single shard, and some others joined us voluntarily. In fact right now the majority of our guild is not on a single shard. This is nothing unusual, there are several guilds like this.

If someone in a guild chooses to attack a non-guildmate over a guildmate that is not something they should be lynched over. It is a personal choice and it is teamwork. We don't "target" anyone. I know that I kick more guildmates than non-guildmates, there is no cabal as is being portrayed here.

The "evidence' being presented is that someone rotated out a team to help a guildmate take 1st spot. The person in question is a whale who voluntarily tried to help F2P members take better spots. There are many whales who choose to keep weaker or beatable teams so they don't lock out first place. This is not something to be beat them up over.

The person who is complaining and criticizing us for "collusion" is looking to do the very same thing in this post. Go ahead, its his right to come up with an arena arrangement. That he specifically tried to exclude us and try to make it an us vs them thing is weird, but that's his choice, he is free to do what he wants.

What is not okay is turning this thing into a witch hunt. Some of my guildmates have also been rather passionate in their responses, but it is to be expected when accusations of cheating are thrown about. This thread is no longer serving its purpose and has become a slinging match. Please mods, close this down before things get uglier. Caedus, open a thread in the pvp section and make whatever payout alliance you want to make. But please don't try to demonize an entire group of people without bothering to even speak to them properly.

To others choosing to get involved on account of "undeserving people" getting rewards, arena payout rotations are an extremely common thing in this game. There are several servers where people rotate out top places based on time zone. If you really want a cause to fight for, this is not it.

Again, I request the mods to stop this before it gets uglier.
  • Options
    Kaytoo wrote: »
    Nobody is being extorted. At no point have we forced anyone to join us at the threat of being targeted in arena. We would never want that, as we value a fun environment and would rather that people who join us because because they wanted to come. The guild basically started out as a bunch of people on a single shard, and some others joined us voluntarily. In fact right now the majority of our guild is not on a single shard. This is nothing unusual, there are several guilds like this.

If someone in a guild chooses to attack a non-guildmate over a guildmate that is not something they should be lynched over. It is a personal choice and it is teamwork. We don't "target" anyone. I know that I kick more guildmates than non-guildmates, there is no cabal as is being portrayed here.

The "evidence' being presented is that someone rotated out a team to help a guildmate take 1st spot. The person in question is a whale who voluntarily tried to help F2P members take better spots. There are many whales who choose to keep weaker or beatable teams so they don't lock out first place. This is not something to be beat them up over.

The person who is complaining and criticizing us for "collusion" is looking to do the very same thing in this post. Go ahead, its his right to come up with an arena arrangement. That he specifically tried to exclude us and try to make it an us vs them thing is weird, but that's his choice, he is free to do what he wants.

What is not okay is turning this thing into a witch hunt. Some of my guildmates have also been rather passionate in their responses, but it is to be expected when accusations of cheating are thrown about. This thread is no longer serving its purpose and has become a slinging match. Please mods, close this down before things get uglier. Caedus, open a thread in the pvp section and make whatever payout alliance you want to make. But please don't try to demonize an entire group of people without bothering to even speak to them properly.

To others choosing to get involved on account of "undeserving people" getting rewards, arena payout rotations are an extremely common thing in this game. There are several servers where people rotate out top places based on time zone. If you really want a cause to fight for, this is not it.

Again, I request the mods to stop this before it gets uglier.

Again... I stated the irony I was forced into in the op... well aware and I made sure ppl knew that. You guys are the ones that jumped on my thread and started... well, everyone can see. I'd prob want this to end as well if I were you.
  • Options
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Crybabies
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Love these tough guys who get together with a bunch of little buddies to gang up on a few. Pathetic af.

Than calling others;
    You want first? Easy, go whale out the new Phoenix toon, or create a good squad to beat us and more importantly: Man the f*** up.
    **** Crappus is 14th - let's go guild, lets kick him lower and lock him out of top 20 - gogogo
    once again - man up.
    Krash wrote: »
    Dude... it's a mobile game!! Get a life!!

lol. Way to shame a Guild's name. (Apart from the actual thing they are doing)

• Options
    And again, it was quite obviously never the intent to have this level of teamwork in pvp... pvp being Player vs Player. You guys built a guild around an exploit.
  • Options

Than calling others;
    You want first? Easy, go whale out the new Phoenix toon, or create a good squad to beat us and more importantly: Man the f*** up.
    **** Crappus is 14th - let's go guild, lets kick him lower and lock him out of top 20 - gogogo
    once again - man up.
    Krash wrote: »
    Dude... it's a mobile game!! Get a life!!

lol. Way to shame a Guild's name. (Apart from the actual thing they are doing)

Honestly, lol, this has made it all worth it.
  • Options

Besides this nonsense takes all the fun out of the game. Arena should be all about the thrill.
    Instead:
    -Jack's turn
    -Oh man I am so excited, did you remove 4 of your characters? This is going to be such an epic fight.

Example:
    1z15ttd.png

Taken out of context it can appear that way- he did that to see if he could beat a team with just 3 members- like the videos you see of chaze and jyn team ups. Otherwise why do you think he would logically leave a team of 3/5?

Changing your team can only hurt you, when we did the honor to leia passing away, ghobis was knocked from 1 to 45 for just having leia there. So who benefits from a team change - everyone in the shard. Even wrath has cleaned up on the resistance team of Simon - which is the perfect pvp team to knock out people but just terrible on defense. So it was becoming more work for him come back from 30s and 20s
  • Options
    George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Instead:
    -Jack's turn

Example:
    1z15ttd.png

Taken out of context it can appear that way- he did that to see if he could beat a team with just 3 members- like the videos you see of chaze and jyn team ups. Otherwise why do you think he would logically leave a team of 3/5?

Changing your team can only hurt you, when we did the honor to leia passing away, ghobis was knocked from 1 to 45 for just having leia there. So who benefits from a team change - everyone in the shard. Even wrath has cleaned up on the resistance team of Simon - which is the perfect pvp team to knock out people but just terrible on defense. So it was becoming more work for him come back from 30s and 20s

He did that 6 times in 2 weeks? Lol man, come on.. Be realistic. I guess he wasn't convinced "if he can beat that team with 3 members" in the first 5 days :)
  • Options

Instead:
    -Jack's turn

Example:
    1z15ttd.png

Nobody believes that nonsense... I mean, exactly what we're you trying to prove if that's the case? In any event, you guys totally hijacked my thread so hopefully when I start a new 1 tomorrow you'll just leave it be. Because this has been fun but I honestly was just trying to track these other ppl down.
  • Options
    George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.

Would I Get royalties?
  • Options

Would I Get royalties?

Yes, but no arena payout.