Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Veterans of Uprising are looking for you!

We are a looking for new members supporting our guild. We are mostly players from the Star Wars Uprising game and enjoying this game now. The guild has no specific rules - be nice, come back daily if possible - no pressure to reach certain goals - Its just a game and it should be fun playing it and developing your squad with the help of our guild members.

If you want to join the guild - the ally code is: 475-245-361
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner: Zannah

Coolest Member: Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier: Six (one every 3-4 days)

Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings: Currently two

Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma.

• Options
    Force Yin Yang is looking for new members.

Are you looking for a solid guild that is friendly, and will help you grow quickly in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? Then look no further. Force Yin Yang is a guild made up of seasoned players that are excited about growing new members. We have experience doing all raids, galactic wars, arena fighting, fleet battles, and all event mini games.

If you are looking to get the most out of SWGOH then look no further, message me here, send me an email with your Ally Code, or send me an ally request in game @ Ally Code at 142-895-395. A fourth method is to look for Force Yin Yang in the guild bank.

We look forward to you joining us.
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have a few spots to fill. We are looking for level 75 or above players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
    Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has about six spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. Our guild routinely does 6* Pit Raids . We also do normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American. No third party apps are required.
  • l_Jedi_Msater_l
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KØR guild about to do Heroic AAT. Looking to fill 2 spots.

3500 raid tickets per week required (you don't need 600 every day)

We raid midnight MST on Wed, Sat & Sun (Rancor and Tank)

Guild reset at 7:30pm MST

Looking for players that can do ~3M damage in HAAT. We have Zylos to clear p1.

Get your Kenobi shards.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    50/50
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Guild Name: ‘StarWarsBR’

Guild Owner: RicoSoranzo Ally Code: 218-775-947

Rules:
    Requisitos: possuir conta no telegram
    Nível: 75+
    Moedas diárias, o máximo que conseguir
    Obedecer as regras das ofensivas, dano 0 no Rancor para que todos possam participar!

Lone Starr Ally Code: 369-879-758

Já temos 30 jogadores, quase todos lvl 85 e comprometidos com o jogo!
    Com nossos membros já fechamos heróica do Rancor em minutos e a normal do Tank sem dificuldade.
    Temos o objetivo de começar a fazer a heróica do tank.
  • Options

We have 4 top guilds (Order 66 PST, 501st PST, 41st EU, & 212th EST) and two extra, not technically 66 for people that are only in rancor t6-t7.

~Guild rewards reset at 5:30pm PST(66 & 501st)

~As for requirements, Line, 600 daily, and tank participation is it. Guild dailies are at your own discretion.

~Rancor times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    9pm PST

~AAT times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    7pm PST(rarely use this time)

~Rancor & AAT open 12hrs before start time for practice or to score a zero. No preloading hits, only practice. Attacking for posted damage begins at start time.

~Rancor raids, one team per phase, if you solo a couple and end halfway into a phase then you can bring another team in. P4 hit with whatever you've got, this phase is open.

~Tank heroic raids last for about 1.5hrs.
    P1 only one attack.
    P2 only one attack.
    P3 is open and you can attack with as many teams as you want.
    P4 only one attack, but you can send in a team first to clear b2s and the main cannon as long as you don't damage the hull. Then send in your main team with the b2s and cannon already down.

~Personal goal should be 2% each phase, but it's ok if you don't or if you do more:
    P1: 80-90k damage=2%
    P2: 400k damage=2%
    P3: 250k damage=2%
    P4 250k damage=2%

600 has a 3 strike rule, miss 3 times without saying anything or responding to any pm gets a removal. If you're going to miss let an officer know and we can put in an alt until you're back and then it wouldn't count against you as a strike.

As for raids if you prehit damage, you just have to sit out the rest of that raid and zero on the next raid of same type, so Rancor/Rancor or AAT/AAT. We open them 12hrs early so people can post a 0 if they'll miss or for practice on airplane mode. Posting damage will start at start time. This only becomes an issue if it starts happening a lot.
  • Options
    Just created a guild team for anyone looking.

Name:TheRed Initiative

Lvl: 70+

Rancor raid will be heroic, Tank Raid will be normal until we're all ready for heroic

Exchanging gears fully if possible

Time: Eastern Time

Ally Code: 823-336-839

Active every day

• Boots
    55 posts Member
    Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 32 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4. Although we rotate between Tier 4, 5 and 6. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Options
    Shortbus is a relaxed and dedicated guild looking for a few more members.

https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We do heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids regularly; start time is 4:00pm Eastern.

We will be completing our first Heroic AAT soon; we almost got to P4 last month and are trying again this weekend.

RULES:

- Have fun.

- Share memes and gear.

- Contribute 600 energy a day

- Use the LINE app to communicate.
    -
    APPLY:
    Send me a message with your lineup here or on LINE:
    thrawny
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Tk42124
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    MakeTheForceStrongAgain is recruiting!

Requirements:

-Level 85, 40+ 7 star characters (willing to accept less if you have great teams for tank raid)
    -600/600 daily (Unless you have an excuse, we are humans not droids!)
    -Must use Line app for communication

Raid Rules:
    For rancor, we start whenever we have enough tickets, 24 hour period where we can all attack with one character, and then free for all at 9:30 pm EST

Normal tank raids start at 9:30pm EST whenever we have the tickets.

We are right on the verge of completing heroic tank. We seriously just need 3-4 more solid players. Our current HAAT attempt we are in phase 4 with 17% left! So close! Contact me (Officer) on Line, my ID is tk421a.

Ally code 899-414-796
    Post edited by Tk42124 on
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Revans Followers is recruiting.
    Availability: As many willing to join.
    Preferences: At least 1 7*, regularly active. 600 appreciated we understand if not.
    Our activity: Tier6 Pit Naat
    Recent raids: times recorded US CST. M/dd/yy
    Raid 6* rancor
    2517@0200 - 21317@0900
    21917@1200 - 22417@1000
    22617@1100 - 30317@0400
    30617@2100 - 31017@1200

Normal tank
    11817@1020 - 21017@1300
    21417@1400 - 30217@0400
    30317@1000 - 31417@0430
    31417@1900 - 32517@0530
    32517@1900 -

We use line - Not required but preferred
    Our make up is quiet members and talkative f2p/p2p

We donate gear if it's available.
    PM if interested https://swgoh.gg/u/belfazar
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Options
    Dear players,

After an unsuccessful guilds merger, we are looking for french speaking players to completed our team.
    Our members are currently located in several regions of the world (Asia, Russia & Europe mainly... we miss north americans ;-) ).

We use Discord application for our exchanges, raids coordinations and friendly talks.

Most of our players are lvl 85 (X-XI) and even our team have been cut from some powerfull members, we used to fall down R T7 is few minutes but now too short for the H aat...
    Friendly players are welcome. We are an easy-going guild because we are mostly middle-aged players with occupations - Key point for successful merger option. However, we make our daily contributions for the guild (raids tickets, donations...) to go for H aat soon.
    Players below lvl 85 are welcome of course. We grow with each other.

We are the "Fr Guilde Fr" guild. My ally code to join us is 377-553-328 - my discord id Dark Rhenium#3187 for a easy chat.

Please kindly let an info message, here, before sending your ally request to avoid a contact missing.
    Hope to play soon together.

#france #french #français
  • Options
    I am an officer in our guild called Cantina.

We are at 48/50 members, because we recently kicked a few inactives and some players that didn’t follow the rules. So we need new members.

We raid multiple times a week. We can take out heroic rancor in a few hours, but everyone holds back for 24 hours so everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3 days.

We are hoping to do Heroic Tank soon, this is also the reason we need you.

For communication, posting raids and helping each other we use the LINE app.

We are a mixed nation guild.

We are looking for lvl 80 + players. If you are below lvl 80 you can also reply or message me, but I can’t promise a spot in our guild.

We have a few rules:

Try to spend 600/600 energy every day.

2. On Rancor raids everyone must hold off attacks for 24 hours, so all members can join and receive loot. Our top 10 players and officers will wait for phase 3 so weaker players can get better rewards.

3. Be active in the raids.

4. You should have 20 seven star characters (if you have less we can discuss it).

5. Be online daily. And if you’re busy let us know.

6. Contribute in daily guild activities.

If you like our rules, we would be happy to have you join us. We are a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve the guild so we can defeat the heroic tank raid.

Message me in the LINE app. My username is Jessejuriaan.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!

• Options
    GALAXY OF ZEROES
    We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We also have LINE and encourage use of it. We are currently doing T7 raids 2-3 times per week or more and are running a Normal Tank Takedown almost constantly. There is a great chance for someone to earn some serious raid gear and credits crushing the rancor for/with us. We want/need some active, strong players who do their fair share. My name is Cory. Add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT AS WELL AS LINE!
    Ally Code:
    215-887-834
    We are a semi-serious yet fun guild, but we want to grow and we are working towards Heroic Tank Takedown. We have attempted one and failed, so we need to add some muscle. Anyone who qualifies is welcome.
    ***MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 85 with AT LEAST 25 7* level 85 characters
    Eastern Time Zone, US (most of us).
    1 spot open (maybe more, PM me)
    T7 rancor raid launch today. We rotate launches to keep everyone involved. Still a chance to jump in and earn right away.
    *PM me with any questions
  • Options
    There is no Try

Guilda Brasileira, aberta também aos jogadores F2P, e temos algumas vagas. Fazemos no mínimo três ofensivas O Fosso Heroico e duas Tanque por semana. Requisitos:
    1. Gastar 600 energias por dia;
    2. Nível 80 ou maior;
    3. 5 toons com 7 estrelas ou mais;
    4. Participar do nosso grupo de Whatsapp
    Adicione como aliado: 526-316-171
  • Options
    Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Jakkuzas have 1 spot open raiding:-

HAAT - x2 p/w
    H-Rancor - x3 p/w

Helpful, generous, organised guild that doesnt take ourselves too seriously but still maintain 600 a day and HAAT on farm, purely for the love of the game and for the guildies.

We ask only for players with at least 2 G10+ hAAT squads. Droids and Teebo/Chirpatines are a bonus.

Required:-

Line
    600/600 tickets everyday
    0 Dmg on Rancor for 24hrs. Then FFA. (Usually survives 20 minutes)
    Sense of humour
    A grip on guild daily activities.
    Be generous

We are a UK/EU guild but also seems to work for quite a few East Coast US players too. GMT +\- 2 preferable though.

We have 3 chat groups with lots of advice, mod calculators, raid readynators, vids and more. Raid times are currently 8pm GMT (subject to review with maybe an hours shift either side of those times.)

To apply, add 'Sithmypants' on Line.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    JAW is recruiting!

Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT, some international

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor in a few hours, but with some rules everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3-4 days but we are progressing and the goal is Heroic Tank. This is the reason we need you.

We are looking for level 80+ players. If you are below level 80 and have a few 7* toons, you can also leave a message here. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory. You don’t have to participate actively but you are asked to read the rules and announcements which are posted there. We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID is Snoob#0802.
    Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Options
    Hey! We are looking for 10-15 members +70lvl. We do T6 AAT once per week and T6 Pit three times per week. We are close to start doing Heroic Pit. With these +70lvl will be enough to start trying Heroic! Come and get your Han Solo! Come and join us! To learn more about us go to www.reddit.com/CantinaARG. Ally code:745-241-256
  • Options
    If you are a casual player with a decent roster looking to get better gear from Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT then we are the guild for you. No 600 daily energy requirement, but we encourage you to do as much as you can for energy and guild activities. NewFISTOrder is recruiting for normal AAT raids with the move to HAAT in a few months time.
    Guild Name - NewFISTOrder
    Timezone - Guild activities reset at 5:30am CST, mix of US and European players. Raids start at 11am CST or 7pm CST available days
    Rules - All members are invited to solo P1 of rancor together to stack damage, then 24 hours for anyone not to hit P1 to run just 1 team. After all have hit FFA
    - Try to do 600 energy each day (not required but highly encouraged)
    - Have fun and share tips and strategy
    We use Facebook messenger as our main method of communication. PM me on the forums to get setup if you are interested. Several members created "fake" Facebook accounts just for the game to keep their personal life separate, that is totally ok by us.
    Send me an ally request in game as well: 537-539-278
  • Options
    There is a try is recruiting! Portuguese speaking only!

Guilda BR que faz 3 ofensivas Rancor Heróica e 2 Tanque por semana!

Você faz 600 energias? Vem com a gente!
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active. We just beat our first HAAT without a problem and we would like to fill out our guild with active HAAT ready players . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a very active chat group and very friendly . We are looking for players level 85 with at least 3 squads that are HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 and 4 , What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily raid tickets , communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at 2:30 pm est with a 24hr 0 damage rule , a bunch of us hold back so guild mates can get HS 7* and good gear to catch up . . HAAT Raid at 12:00 pm est we use 1 squad for each phase .. We have a really great group of players here, we are all very active and donate generously. Just a great positive guild to be a part of. So If your looking for a team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership then come on over we'd be happy to have you with us . HAAT on 3/30 and 4/1 **TheRebelion**
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you. Currently looking for people that are dedicated and on the path to hAAT, and casual players also who can step up when a heroic member is on LOA to get the tickets and free shards.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-22

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-80/OmegΔ-60
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-5/ZetΔ-0/OmegΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except OmegΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner: Zannah

Coolest Member: Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier: Heroic

Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings: Currently two

Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma)
  • Options
    Hi all, im looking for a guild, the one im in never do very much :(
    Im a very active player, only been playing a month or so, lvl 63
    Ally code:851-828-761
    Can anyone help
This discussion has been closed.