Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• DarthRamlington
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ***Renegade Lordz Now Recruiting***
    If you're new to the game but have the dedication to become the best, then this guild is for you.

This newly created guild is looking for talented newbies looking to learn from two Guild veterans. The guild has been created to act as a feeder guild for the mighty Dothraki Warriors (Heroic Rancor + AAT) and if you prove you've got what it takes to become the next might warrior you might be boosted to the ranks of the Dothraki.

We only ask you donate 600 tickets a day and you show your willingness to learn and dedication. We will help you with all the advice you need to become Rancor and AAT masters in no time!!!

If you're interested send us a message on LINE app to one of the accounts below.

darthramlington
    tonystarkwalker
    renegade
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Options
    Hello! Hopefully new recruit!

We are currently running 3 T7 Rancor raids weekly, we are also running 2 T6(Normal) AAT raids weekly. We have set raid times of Monday's through Friday alternating Rancor and AAT. We are a training guild looking to help newer players who have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are part of a Heroic AAT guild alliance, we have two guilds running Heroic AAT and we are the gateway guild to our Heroic AAT guild structure.

We are a very friendly, very chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you great SWGOH player. Come join us, we want you to have a great time learning with the goal of getting you heroic AAT ready! We want you to reap the benefits of regular raids and learn how to attack the HAAT successfully.

*All members in our training guild are encouraged to join our heroic guild for heroic runs, both to get the heroic rewards and the experience needed to be successful Heroic AAT players.*

Our guild name is Ewokolypse Now

The guild reset time is eastern standard time.

We are a sister guild to Ewokolypse and Ewokolypse Rising both of which are running Heroic AAT!

My Ally code is: 912-724-345

My Line id is: 5558675309

My Discord id is: Shaggxor#3902

Feel free to send me an ally request, I'll review your inventory and get you in!
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 ACTIVE members to round out our guild but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, etc. People levels 50 to 70 are preferable since they’ll be at a level where the majority of the guild members are at and be able to participate in all raids and best fit in and enjoy all the perks (our members range from level 35-83). Right now we will be doing 2-3 Rancor raids a week (Tier 4) for the next 2 weeks until our lower level members are able to acquire 1 character with 5 stars because we want everyone to grow and share in the prizes. In ~2 weeks we should be bumping up to tier 5 consistently once all the lower level members are ready.
    If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions that you have.
    We are too big and not interested in merging into another guild since we are very pleased with our current officer & leader arrangement.
    Thanks,
    TK421
  • Options
    We are a newly formed guild looking for lower level players to grow our roster and all to achieve together. Hyperdrive Grease Monkeys...... A better brand of hyperdrive mechanic. The guild will be three weeks old on April 1st.
    All players welcome - not "requiring" anything more than free to play, a good attitude/no profanity and English speaking to communicate respectfully with guild mates. We want to keep the guild as low drama and casual as possible while still having FUN growing as a team and working through raid levels rather than jump right into the heroic raids. That's half the fun of playing is achievements! Contribute as much as possible... off days happen but non-contributing players removed bi-weekly. Discord chat app is useful but not a requirement
    Ally code for contact: 937-944-172.
  • Options
    Just stared a guild a few days ago... We're looking to grow with active players, who are looking to make some serious progress with us. Ideally we want to grow into a guild that raids all the time...But we need YOU to get in on the ground floor, become an officer and invite your allies to join us.
    We have 15 very active, and cooperative members...Some are really heavy hitters, a few are just starting out, but progressing at a respectable pace. We donate tough to farm gear, and we make sure we are getting our guild activities done.
    From top to bottom we're pretty consistent. Our top 10 have plenty of 7 star tier IX X gear but we definitely could use some help. As of now we rank:
    All levels are welcome, as long as you're​ active and want to progress.
    Guild: The East York Empire
    Ally code: 692-577-767
    Cobra Ren
    G&G
  • Options
    We still have a few open spots left in our guild if anyone wants in we do everything thing by vote and are way laid back we are currently rotating pit for lower levels and have a tank going for high levels we are open to everyone and just looking to have fun if interested send me a request my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

• Options
    Force Unleashed is actively recruiting. Apply directly or message me on Line app. My username is jacksowt...tv.
  • Options
    Force Unleashed is actively recruiting. Apply directly or message me on Line app. My username is jacksowt...tv.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    We are recruiting all levels for both our Guilds in the Capital brand.
    We are all very active and fun group! Chat through Facebook and guild chat.
    You must be guild free to join or send ally requests.

CapitalForce is looking for members over lvl75 with multiple 7* lines. We run Heroic Pit and NAAT often. We are looking for active members who can help us get to HAAT by next month.
    Leader : Dųkę 685-483-925

CapitalPunishment is our new guild we are looking for all players who will be active and get their 600 tickets. All levels welcome to join and grow with a great guild!
    Leader : Ėmpreşş 378-795-146
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Can I kindly remind that this post is for guilds who are basic! Not looking for 7 star characters, a padawan would never cope with a tier 6 raid let alone a tier 7! There are plenty of jedis out there who can feel the force, this is for those who can just about pick up a lightsabre let alone wield one. GREGOR506 has the right idea

this is a great site. thanks for the posting man
  • DarthPicasso
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Post edited by DarthPicasso on
  • Options
    Guild now has 21 members and seeking to fill we are open to all levels and have been rotating pit raid we are just looking for people to grow with us we also will bring in smaller guilds if interested pm me or send me a ally request469-456-353
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Tired of not raiding? We have a solid guild membership of 46 and only need 4 new members to round out our very active guild. We are looking for 4 ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, etc. We are looking for people between levels 65-75 since they’ll be at a similar level where the majority of the guild members are at, be able to participate in all raids, and best fit in and enjoy all the perks (our members range from level 37-85). Right now we are doing a tier 4 Rancor Raid every 3 days and we’ll be continuing that for the next 2 weeks until our lower level members are able to acquire 1 character with 5 stars because we want everyone to grow and share in the prizes. In ~2 weeks on April 16th we should be bumping up to tier 5 consistently when all the lower level members are ready. Once everyone is ready for tier 6 we’ll bump it up again. Don’t wait until April 16th to join us because we’ll have a full roster by then.
    If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions that you have.
    Thanks,
    TK421
  • Options
    House Divided Blue Squadron is a new guild designed to develop lower level players and bring them into a strong guild family. The guild family has 4 guilds:
    House Divided – Tier 7 Pit/Heroic AAT
    Serve The Republic – Tier 7 Pit/Normal AAT
    House Divided Arc - Tier 7 Pit/Normal AAT
    House Divided Blue Squadron Tier 3/Tier 4/Tier 5 Pit/Normal AAT
    We would like players of all levels willing to do tier 3 through tier 5 raids. As players develop and reach level 75, they will become eligible to move up to the higher level guilds once spots open up. The guild is EST based and presently has 14 members.
    This guild is new, so is wide open for you to come and bring friends with you. You will have access to veterans doing heroic AAT for advice, and have a growth path in place to find a guild doing the top tier raids once you are eligible.
    If your best character is only 4 star, we've got your back. Tired of earning guild cash and not even getting on the raid board? We understand. If you and/or some friends are stuck in a guild that has a full guild bank and haven’t raided in 2 weeks, all of you should come be part of a growing and solid guild family.
    We use discord to communicate (that is how the officers of all the guilds communicate across guilds), as well as in game chat.
    WuliMasterB
    Ally Code: 221-453-368
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options

• Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 5 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 open spots for a daily player! Preference will be given to those who can produces 600 daily tickets. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute towards the daily activities and can participate in Tier 4/Tier 5 raids, and we have an AAT tank raid going just for fun. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that isn't mandatory but super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3.

Most of our guys are level 70s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 4 / Tier 5 (alternate) mtn time.

3rd Party chat (optional): Line

Line ID: FlapMaster - yeah it has an (L) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 60s or 70s.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options

• komi
    2 posts Member
    Options
    New guild Drinkerss, open for everyone....
    komi (983-828-392)
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • Options
    Royal Blue Order Squad is recruiting 9 more members. All members are active and we are Generating 18k+ in Pit Tickets daily. 150k in the bank (Maxed), doing raids every 3 days or as fast as we complete them. No limits on play, just be courteous and allow more Members to participate before killing the Rancor in the final stage on the first day. We are not a "Super Group" and arent going very fast on Normal Tank Takedown, so if you are looking for one of those Guilds, we are not for you. If you aren't qualified for a super group, we are for you! All that we ask is you play daily. Inactive Members get Purged (That's why we set our Entry Level to 40, to keep the Newbies who quit playing after Joining).

We are also Achieving Tier 7 Rewards 2 days a week for Guild Activity Challenge. Tier 6 1 day a week, and Tier IV rewards soon for the remaining 4 days. Great for Farming Clone Shards.

Open to Levels 40+, Great for Starters (Message me if you are interested and in your 30's). We Could take in another Small Guild (11 spots open) if you are tired of not getting higher guild activity challenge rewards.

Find us on Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/upZ96N5

Level IV Tier Raid going on now, a new one starts as soon as we finish. Soon Rotating between IV and V.

9 Level 70's
    16 Level 60's
    6 Level 50's
    6 Level 40's
    4 Level 30's

Hammerhead

Ally Code

361-545-246
  • Options
    Are you a big Star Wars buff?

How about a Simpsons fan?

Why would I ask either of those questions?

If you answered yes, no or indignant grunt to any or all of these questions then 'Put It In H' is the guild for you!

We are a small guild based out of Australia, so raids and other banter usually start in the evening AEST.

We are also a "Sith" Posting guild! (Get it?!)
    Meaning we love to talk sith about Star Wars lore, Simpsons, whatever tickles your fancy. All walks of life are welcome!

Now back to business..
    We are currently running alternating tier 4 and 5 Pit raids, and looking to restart our nAAT with some extra helping hands.
    Currently there are 20 of us ranging from levels 30-80.
    All we ask is the standard ticket contribution you've come to enjoy from all guilds, and that's it!

All levels welcome, all banter encouraged! We may also be using discord in the future so not a requirement as of the moment.

We look forward to seeing YOU, becoming part of the family!

Leader is - Fireskrit
    Officers: Nom Polustra, Crazy Vaclav & Maffy
    Ally Code: 652-429-496
  • Options
    The Grim Shadows is a freshly made guild lead by 2 lvl 85 old timers that have been playing for a year! We are both top 150 in the arena which means we can offer good advice for beginners or anyone in general.
    There are no minimal requirements and we try to be a friendly and fun guild.
    The leader and officers are very active and encourage all members to do so as well!
    We will be running raids as soon as we can and we will probably run lower raids to let all the members have a chance at the rancor/aat!
    Add one of the officers or leader and we will invite you to the guild! Hope to see you soon. :)
    Ally codes:
    Leader: Levinsky: 639-638-312
    Officer: MACKASJR: 346-644-422
  • Will_J
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Force Unleashed is actively recruiting. Taking all levels. No minimum requirements other than being active. Apply directly or message me on Line app. My username is jacksowt...tv.

My player ID is 269-771-913.
  • BerserkMatthew
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello all! My IGN is IGetAttackedYouGetHacked (no, you actually won't get hacked, just a stupid username I made). I recently, as of today, created a new guild dubbed "Ravagers of Silence".

I'm looking for relatively new members levels 40+ to join and do rancor raids (Tier III or IV). My ally code is 375-761-598. I'm a level 74 with an Emperor Palpatine lead, if anyone wants to know :smile:.

Reqs aren't too heavy - only 300 raid tickets per day.

I look forward to seeing you guys (and gals) in my guild!
  • Options
    Looking for any players new and old who are preferably free to play players who are looking to join a relaxed new guild that doesn't take itself too seriously, we only ask that you are an active player who plays for fun.

Use any of these Ally Codes to receive an invite or message me on here.

356-149-313
    811-387-816
    917-673-864
  • Options
    ATTENTION:

We have 10-12 spots open for active members!

Our guild, AUTOMATA, currently runs Heroic Rancor with 12 hr damage register and normal Tank free for all. We vary in start times dues to multiple members in different time zones.

We are looking for people who play daily, communicate, and contribute their 600 daily tickets. We are willing to work with those under 85 and help as long as you're committed and communicate!

We use discord app, but its not mandatory. Message me on discord grizzyGR#3187 or ally invite me and you'll be invited 152-747-685
  • Options
    Hello

We are a new Guild with only 4 players at the moment. Our old guild had dissolved. Looking for new players or any level players who are active. I play daily. Our clan is called GeneralJabba. My id# 515-465-753.
This discussion has been closed.