Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Manifestus
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Deleted post.
    Post edited by Manifestus on
  • Options
    Manifestus wrote: »
    Looking for a guild merge. I have 10-13 active members of a guild looking for a possible guild merge. We are currently raiding 6 star Rancor and AAT. The majority of our player base is F2P. The goal is to find another guild that has an active player base and is looking to fill with all active players.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Best method of contact is DM through the forums.

~Mani

Pm'd you
  • Options
    MORTAL SEPRATISTS

1 space avaliable as we removed an inactive member.

We are raiding t7 rancor every 2 days and normal tank takes around 2 or 3 days

looking for an active member getting 600 every day.

Very active and chatty guild who use line.

Rules for all

1. remove players inactive for 2 days without prior notice. with the exception of bank holidays

2. aim to get 600 raid tokens each day

3. raids are 24 hours zero score so everyone can get on scoreboards before ffa

4. respect each other and help each other wherever possible

Line I.D: lord_eddy
    Ally: 944-514-285
  • Options
    Hey all!

I've been playing the game since the very beginning.
    After being a member in 4-5 different guilds and not liking the way they were ran, I've finally decided to start my own guild.

If you're looking for a fun and laid back guild full of daily players and want to grow with a guild that prepares you for the raids and helps eachother grow stronger ... then come join VaderChamber.

All player levels welcome. Must play daily.

Send me an ally request and I'll get you in!

My ally code is 566-586-454
  • Options
    Our guild Red5Rogue2 currently alternates between completing Tier IV and Tier V of the "The Pit" (Rancor) raid and we're continuing our recruiting for new members!

We're looking for players 30+ that will follow the guild activities schedule as much as possible and try to produce 600/600 raid tickets every day. We've been crushing our dailies, with everyone contributing so we're looking for like-minded people to help out. It's allowed us to have a raid going every few days.

We are an active guild with the goal of being be able to complete raids on a regular basis. The more people participate, the stronger everyone in the guild gets.

We follow the "24-hour one-team" rule for raids to ensure everyone gets a shot in (and therefore gets a reward), and it's been a success for all of our raids - everyone in the guild that qualifies for the raid has gotten rewards every single time!

We have a very active chat where everyone is very friendly and always there to help. We have a good mix of newer and older players who enjoy sharing their experiences and offer advice. This makes our guild a great environment to enjoy the game and learn by having access to people who are eager to help.

That being said, we also just chat about whatever! There might even be a random Star Wars quote thrown in once in a while. ;)

We are currently 31 members ranging from 33 to 85 currently but all 30+ are welcome!

If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in joining, PM me your ally code for an invite, or add me as an ally in game: 325-473-166. :)
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • Options
    We're looking for any new members that wanna join an active guild and take part in raids with us. We have 15 spots open so join us, any level is welcome as long as you're active

Ally code: 872-283-579
  • Options
    Guild is now a week old still looking for members we have made it to 10 we are all active and get 600 tickets looking for any level active players to come and grow with us we start raids by vote and are all friendly we will also bring in other guilds of interested in merging pm me here or send me a in game request if looking to join my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Options
    New guild, Andromeda Squadron, looking for new members. Looking for members for casual play and to have fun and grow, ally code is 665-495-238
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Two week old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 19 members ranging from level 30 to 83 so everyone is welcome to join and grow with us (13 members are above level 55). If you have a small ACTIVE guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We’ll open a tier 4 rancor raid in 4 days and our tank takedown begins in a few hours.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite. We are not interested in merging into another guild since we are very pleased with our current officer & leader arrangement.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    Guild - Vergence
    FG04_P14_vergence.jpg

85 Pengo RootBeer Leader
    68 Spider88 Officer

We have 5 very active players and a few come and go players.
    Looking for 4 to 5 new players interested in working together exchanging gear, Daily Guild Activities, Guild Raids and talking strategy.

If interested in ALWAYS finishing in the Top10 in Daily Guild Activities and Raids,
    contact us @ Vergence
    or Spider88 # 672-884-279

For those Guild Leaders looking for another Guild that could be a developmental group to help your group grow great player and them send them to you, we would love to be part of a Ladder Guild and we would be the lower development team.
  • Arketype_4
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    New clan, looking for new active members. Active leader. Raids of all levels.
    Leave ally code here
    Or pm me
    Ally code 699 191 178
  • Options
    Hi
    We have started a new UK guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    5 days ago me (level 85) and my work mate (level 82). started a new guild. Already got 16 members and two others hopefully coming. We are evenly spread from level 30 to level 85.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian
    PS Ally me. If you are in no guild, I'll send you an invite as soon as I see it. If we ally and you are in a guild, you can also join by leaving your guild and joining through ally list. Game wont let a guild invite a player who is already in a guild however.
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 4th guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We are really that new we currently have 6 active members here to help and donate items and we have 9 pending so still lots of space ,we need to grow our newest guild S'outh R'en J'di , 600/600 tickets a day would be great but anything will help and our community is growing quickly as I said before this is our fourth guild.

We want you wether you are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our 3 other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line where we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader- D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    D'Air E'en
    Ally code 882-693-377
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader - PJ
    Ally code-654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81

Recruiting officer-LxGee
    Ally code-721-387-537
    LINE ID-LxGee

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    W'est R'en J'di
    1489344680952.jpg
    Post edited by PeeJay on
  • Options
    <Force choke me harder daddy> is a new guild looking for active members who are trying to progress quickly. New players welcome. Would like to start raiding and get to the higher raids asap. PM me your ally code for an invite or add me as an ally and join from there 975-237-399
  • Options
    Donuts of the Dark Side is a week old guild looking for players of all levels, so if:
    You want to speed up Your progress or maybe You want to help others with it? Or maybe you look for "for fun" guild with no minimal requirements? We are just starting, with few members on board.
    Donuts of the Dark Side are looking for You!
    Get powerful allies or become powerful ally for others! (Lvl85 to 35 on board)
    Take part in guild raids (t5 and above).
    Boost your grind with Guild exchange and guild store!
    No minimal daily contribution, just do what You can.
    If You want to join Us, grab Your sweets, send friend invite to Officers and await guild invite.
    Ally codes 525-529-353, 286-821-168, 368-376-638, 139-686-329
  • Options

We're in the beginning stages of the aat takedown only 4 of is working on it and we dont have many 6* . We do t3 rancor because we have a few lower players building up there group but the are pushing it. We offer advice and try to donate as much as possible. Any questions just ask
    358-119-789 is the ally code
  • Options
    The Grim Shadows is a freshly made guild lead by 2 lvl 85 old timers that have been playing for a year! We are both top 150 in the arena which means we can offer good advice for beginners or anyone in general.

There are no minimal requirements and we try to be a friendly and fun guild.

The leader and officers are very active and encourage all members to do so as well!

We will be running raids as soon as we can and we will probably run lower raids to let all the members have a chance at the rancor/aat!

Add on of the officers or leader and we will invite you to the guild! Hope to see you soon. :)

Ally codes:

Leader: Levinsky: 639-638-312

Officer: MACKASJR: 346-644-422

• Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    We have a casual guild that recently broke off from a larger group due to poor leadership... we are a rag-tag group of 16 players lvl 50-85 who do weekly Tier IV Raids, but want to step up our game... if this sounds good and you want to join a good group of players who sign in regularly and support each other please feel free to PM.

Exardrom - GhostWarrior Knights
    Ally Code: 882-547-146
    Discord App ID: Exardrom#8688
    (Discord App is not required, but encouraged if you are interested in chatting outside of gameplay)
  • Options
    3xTom wrote: »
    Our new guild, consisting of 33 members right now (lvl 38 -70), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon.
    Guild is running on Central European Time.

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544

Hi @3xTom - just sent you an ally invite last night.
    code 263-359-974
    experienced player looking for a t3-t4 guild for 2nd account which is currently in hoarding at L27
    can actively participate in raids and daily events that don't require XP, and jump right in full steam in about a month or so.
  • Options
    Noah Starwalker here! 115-237-853 is the ally code to join Holdoors, a new player friendly guild w/ experienced players.
  • Options
    Hi
    We have started a new UK guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    5 days ago me (level 85) and my work mate (level 82). started a new guild. Already got 20 members and two others hopefully coming. We are evenly spread from level 30 to level 85.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian
    PS Ally me. If you are in no guild, I'll send you an invite as soon as I see it. If we ally and you are in a guild, you can also join by leaving your guild and joining through ally list. Game wont let a guild invite a player who is already in a guild however.
  • Boots
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 31 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4.Although we rotate between Tier 4,5 and 6. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568 or search Barrens Chat and join.
  • Hammerhed
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Royal Blue Order Squad is Recruiting.

We have 35 members, generating 14k+ in Pit Raid tickets, and have 127k in the bank. Currently doing a Tier V raid, then switching to Tier IV pit raids for the next 3 cycles for our lower ranks.

We have 6 in their 70's, 13 in their 60's, 8 in their 50's, 1 in the 40's and 6 in the 30's. Minimum 35 level to join.

Also willing to take in a smaller guild with up to 15 members.

361-545-246

Post edited by Hammerhed on
  • PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    PeeJay wrote: »
    Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 4th guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We are really that new we currently have 8 active members here to help and donate items and we have 9 pending so still lots of space ,we need to grow our newest guild S'outh R'en J'di , 600/600 tickets a day would be great but anything will help and our community is growing quickly as I said before this is our fourth guild.

We want you wether you are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our 3 other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line where we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader- D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    D'Air E'en
    Ally code 882-693-377
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader - PJ
    Ally code-654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81

Recruiting officer-LxGee
    Ally code-721-387-537
    LINE ID-LxGee

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    W'est R'en J'di
    1489344680952.jpg

Real friendly group who have a :) laugh :) and help all members in game chat and on line app(an advantage but not mandatory) we have a group chat on line where members chat and swap opinions.
    Post edited by PeeJay on
  • Banaan1
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    *Gorillas*

Who are we?
    We are group of adult people from all over the world who know eachother from other games. We communicate on Line about the game and other stuff, but this is not mandatory. We started with this game about 6-7 weeks ago. We are 41/50 with most of us between 60-70 and a few higher level players. We are raiding Rancor 4-5.

Who are we looking for?
    We are looking for active players that also just started this game and are in the same level range. To explore this game, have fun and level up with the same pace as the rest of us. Not too low so you cant contribute in raids and not too high so you can almost oneshot the raids that we are doing.

how?
    add me: Banaan 1 (479-164-759) in game or through line ID mpfranke
This discussion has been closed.