Game Update 4/3/2017- Comments and questions ***MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    What were?? Is thrawn coming?? I know Bodhi is in the game now, but is thrawn confirmed??? :)

"An imperial threat rises"

Who else could it be but our favorite member of the blue man group?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn is next! Wahoo!
  • DoubleN
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Is this the end of the Rogue One character releases? Is there anyone else they can add?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    saw ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    If the rising imperial threat does happen to be Thrawn, it would be super cool if he could counter zaul. You know like some anti evasion or anti stealth. Kinda makes sense in my mind after the season finale of rebels when they can't jump to hyperspace.

Or completely different direction of rising imperial threat, Death Star raid? That would be pretty awesome too!

For the Empire!
  • Options
    Seems like he might be useful against Maul.
  • Options
    Looked at the update page for Bohdis release and saw near the bottom than an imperial threat is rising. Hopefully this means more empire characters, or possibly a rework of some existing empire characters. What are y'all hoping to see? We will likely get Thrawn soon or something else to do with the Rebels show
  • Options
    Game freezes when i try to open the pack. Am I the only one?
    Any suggestion? I closed and reopened the app several times without any luck.

Reinstalled the app. Works now.
  • Options
    Thank you for this. Yes, it is another rebel but he looks useful in arena. And the extra goodies were very nice. I appreciate the devs doing this for free and he is farmable immediately. Very cool.
  • Options
    I have to assume Thrawn.

You could probably do Governors Price as well.

Kallus wouldnt make sense now.

And Konstatine is a god **** ****
  • Options
    so tboughts on the new character.... and go!
  • Options

This
  • Options
    Death Star Raid! Death Star Raid! Death Star Raid!
  • Options
    And any other evade / stealth hero that have such abilities.

Bodhi directly counters evasion meta.

RIP EVASION META 2017-2017
  • Options
    Lol Bodhi ain't gonna do crap about the evasion meta. You really think he will go 5 times with his basic in a row to put evasion down on everyone?
  • Options
    Direct to a farmable location. I like that. A lot.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Bodhi looks beyond awful tbh. Best skill is his unique and yet there's very few toons that are able to offense up everyone to take advantage of it. I don't get why they don't just release a toon with aoe evasion down
  • Options
    I'm so excited!!!
  • Options
    I don't see anyone running Wiggs/Chaze to bench their jyn, Rex, or etc for Bohdi lol
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Bodhi looks beyond awful tbh. Best skill is his unique and yet there's very few toons that are able to offense up everyone to take advantage of it. I don't get why they don't just release a toon with aoe evasion down

There is a toon that has AoE evasion down it's called zam and she is forgotten
  • Options
    I don't see anyone running Wiggs/Chaze to bench their jyn, Rex, or etc for Bohdi lol

Same was said about Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks that Bodhi really isn't that good
  • Options
    Direct to a farmable location. I like that. A lot.

Especially since you can only farm 15 shards a day... and thats if you pay 100 crystals.

So they still profit off of whales who would buy a $ pack
  • Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    And any other evade / stealth hero that have such abilities.

Bodhi directly counters evasion meta.

RIP EVASION META 2017-2017

B2 already does this and more
  • Options

Reinstalled the app. Works now.

Did the same thing! Worked, thanks!
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    So, thank you guys, awesome having all this for free :)

+ Bodhi is the only char i like from Rogue one, so yay i was waiting for him
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pack and a great game. Looking forward to the empire!
  • Options
    thanks for the free crystals but they really need to get the rebel **** out of there mouth we have enough all ready ffs.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Extremely disappointed that Savage Opress overpower was not corrected. There was time to fix a spelling mistake on Ashoka ability but not change Savages overpower to 50%?

Also disappointed that guild tickets not yet corrected.

I am happy with free stuff though. Thanks for the crystals!
  • Options
    This won't counter Zaul at all. Single target evasion down? Hey look, you finally hit me. Oops, it was a crit, now I have stealth and you can't target the guy you just landed evasion down on! Lol.