Galactic War Report – New Character Unveiled!

Replies

• Uriel
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I'm always looking forward to new chars, but... Fulcrum Ashoka... really??
    There are very important chars of the main films which are not implemented.
    What about the Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, Padme Amidala, Jedi-Knight Luke or Jango Fett they're already missing.

Am I wrong with this thought or is someone else thinking like this?
  • Options
    HansSnah wrote: »
    It's time for the dark side to rise. But, somehow, for every dark side character brought out, about 13 light side ones spring put of nowhere.

So sad & sickening if you ask me.

:neutral:

What are you talking about? In the last months, there were tons of DS character released along with multiple reworks! Think about the Sith and their arena infestation!

Meanwhile an entire rebel squad was released at the same time and people post threads to nerf chaze and rex constantly. But sure, they've balanced it well

an entire rebel squad that fails miserably everywhere.
  • Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    What about the Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, Padme Amidala, Jedi-Knight Luke or Jango Fett they're already missing.

ok wow. On one side we have Padme haters, another side there's Ahsoka haters, and there's rebel haters/empire fanboys. Cmon people, EA can't do everything at once.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    DeepChu wrote: »
    lladdir wrote: »
    DeepChu wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Hm. She sounds interesting, but I can't really think of a team she'd fit in. I guess chirrut or GK will work well with her unique. Other than that, how do you set up whirlwind properly?

Chirrut producing hots, ashoka copying them and using instakill special.

Not really, r2d2 and chaze basically only have 3 buffs, stealth, retribution and HoT (and taunt but that doesn't get copied). So that's only 4 extra hits assuming she also has foresight

chirrut put a hot on every ally that is critically hit. after an aoe there are usually 3 or 4 hots in allies plus the retribution plus the stealth plus the foresight that ashoka gives herself is like 7 - 8 buffs ready to be eaten.

And then special + 100% tm, instakill

Each buff type can only be counted once.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    Ashoka would be more effective IMO in a team with Chirrut and Cassian ... feed her buffs while the latter triggers exposes .. under a Jyn lead who can control TM .. add a Baze and you may have a very solid team, at least on offense. You can also replace Cassian with a ZR2
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I'm comment #666
  • Uriel
    2 posts Member
    Options
    ok wow. On one side we have Padme haters, another side there's Ahsoka haters, and there's rebel haters/empire fanboys. Cmon people, EA can't do everything at once.

I know that EA can't implement them all withn a few weeks but there are much more important Chars then those f****** chars from Star Wars Rebels. There are enough rebels in game.

Don't get me wrong 'm not basically against those chars it's just my mind that the story relevant "mainchars" should be implemented in the game before those "sidechars" are.

I don't like Padme either but she is an important char in the films and 'cause of this she shall be in the game(my opinion).
  • Options
    I don't even care about the source. The movies, books, games, tv shows and comics all made SW what is today. And with literally thousands of potential toons, with such an extensive database of characters, to keep adding rebels, OP at that, without the poor Phoenix squad that is, seems strange and unimaginative at best.
  • Options
    I don't even care about the source. The movies, books, games, tv shows and comics all made SW what is today. And with literally thousands of potential toons, with such an extensive database of characters, to keep adding rebels, OP at that, without the poor Phoenix squad that is, seems strange and unimaginative at best.

Well, you empire fans got a pass.
  • Options

If you replace the a with an i then that's exactly what the empire received. That still doesn't change anything in the post above.
  • Options
    I thought that licensing constraints meant they could only release characters from Season 3 of Rebels....? So how come we got a Season 2 character?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

I think they have agreement with star wars rebels franchise. And because..

Just one ahsoka not enough!! :lol:
  • Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    I thought that licensing constraints meant they could only release characters from Season 3 of Rebels....? So how come we got a Season 2 character?

Exactly my thoughts. Seems like they were... lying.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

I know that EA can't implement them all withn a few weeks but there are much more important Chars then those f****** chars from Star Wars Rebels. There are enough rebels in game.

Don't get me wrong 'm not basically against those chars it's just my mind that the story relevant "mainchars" should be implemented in the game before those "sidechars" are.

I don't like Padme either but she is an important char in the films and 'cause of this she shall be in the game(my opinion).

I hear you - but the show Rebels is popular right now so they are acting on it - just as Rogue One was popular and The Force Awakens before that - I am sure we are going to see The Last Jedi characters surface at the end of the year too.

But - I hear you. Important toons, like Padme and Jango Fett, whether they are liked or hated should be released. I mean I think the real argument here is that we have toons like Pao, CUP, Nute...Ugnaught for goodness sake!

Where are actually memorable toons from the movies we all love?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »

No - they have the rights to release any character from Rebels - including season one toons like the Grand Inquisitor.

The stipulation or restriction if you will is that they can only release toons from Rebels as they are seen most recently. So that is why we have older Ezra with green blade rather than with his blue blade and why we have a blind Kannen.

So, on the other hand they can release Grand Inquisitor as when he died in season 1 - that was his most current version.

However, I personally would have liked to see the younger Ezra in the game with his blue lightsaber/blaster combo - he would have made an interesting toon to the game using both a stun blaster as well as his lightsaber.