Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    Might as well take away all tm reduction from Zader and just get it over with

Don't give them any ideas
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Broulan wrote: »
    TMK wrote: »
    There is no bug. They just don't like the fact, that the strategy doesn't require any highly geared toons to be effective.
    I mean the two Jawas have to be decent. Critical hits have to be on point.

45% CC is quite easy to get. They also need 167 speed which isn't too bad. The compensation for lack of accuracy is what makes me think twice when discussing what to put on arrow slow.

G9 is sufficient for 3+ m I am sure.
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    Options
    This will be fixed in a week. Took Teebo a year. Lol
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    They nerfed Zader in the Rancor Raid, now you want them to nerf Nute for the HAAT. It's like you don't want there to be a f2p option for completing heroic raids.

Zader wasn't a nerf. That's different

Get the f*ck out of here it wasn't a nerf. One day he's able to solo the Rancor with a proper setup and specific squad and the next day you are lucky to get 1 million damage with the same squad. Zader was nerfed hard

Zader was a bug... Nute is WAI
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Oh please, comparing putting in the effort to gear clones compared to a naked Nute Gunray and 2 g8 jawas is utterly absurd.

True, but if mechanics are in fact working as intended, the devs should he happy someone figured it out instead of scrambling for the nerf hammer.

Working as intended is subjective. They follow the mechanical rules fine, but obviously their intention was not for 3 nearly naked characters to do 12m damage.

That sounds reasonable.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Nadda... What's happening with you?
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I'm expecting to see a 1-2% tm gain on hit get added during topple. That would leave these two Jawa as solid toons for.

That would destroy Clones for sure.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Nuuuuuuuuu, I spent considerable crystals today powering up this awesome combo, a combo that was built in to the game! How am I supposed to work towards something, something you developers built into the game, and then have all that wasted effort for nothing. The jawas suck so bad and yet they require so much gear. I wasted effort on them before I realized it, now that they finally have a use, I tried to build them up more, but you take it away? Wow. Just, wow.

This ^^^^^^ @CG_Kozispoon . You've always been great to the community, please take this into account when you "fix" (nerf hammer) this "problem"

They'll do what they did for people who zeta'd Vader after their first fix... which is absolutely nothing.

Sounds about right. At least they had a reason they could justify with Zader as his leader was bugged. This isn't even a bug issue
  • Options
    They nerfed Zader in the Rancor Raid, now you want them to nerf Nute for the HAAT. It's like you don't want there to be a f2p option for completing heroic raids.

Zader wasn't a nerf. That's different

Get the f*ck out of here it wasn't a nerf. One day he's able to solo the Rancor with a proper setup and specific squad and the next day you are lucky to get 1 million damage with the same squad. Zader was nerfed hard

Zader was a bug... Nute is WAI

Then explain why he's getting "fixed" now.
  • Options
    Nute. Lugo. Nerf.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Guess that's an M7 biotech implant and MKV droid caller that I bought and will never see a use for again.
  • Options
    Just seen a lot of posts about nerfing and a Nute Gunray team for raid? Confused
  • Options
    What's lugo for starters?
  • Options
    My guild has been working toward finishing one HATT raid, we finally get some hope to at least get past P2 and already people are trying to get rid of it. Everything is WAI just like teebo was for RANCOR so what is the deal with a Nerf?
  • Options
    Insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    The guy that shared the team comp
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    This is your player base waving goodbye to any goodwill you might have earned with this weeks upcoming update.
  • Options
    Oh please, comparing putting in the effort to gear clones compared to a naked Nute Gunray and 2 g8 jawas is utterly absurd.
    Kane13 wrote: »

This

That's NOT their argument. Their argument is "to work together as a guild to overcome normally insurmountable foes". Only 2% each by 50 players is needed. Are you telling me that's what single person with Zylo or Clones do? Or even Resistance, for that matter.

So I'll agree they probably should have given a better reason. Such as "this is completely ridiculous, but brilliant, and will cost us money."
  • Options
    I agree with you on the Nute thing, but sorry, Zader was truly a bug

And what bug was that? It was very clear what the ability said it would do.

It was stacking on phase transitions. Giving more TM reduction than it was supposed to in later phases

It never did that for me and I used Zader before and after the nerf. You had to apply the debuffs at the start of every phase.

Attacks were removing 80% turn meter by phase 4, definitely a bug

Only after the debuffs were stacked. I used it multiple times and it was never removing nearly as much TM as it was supposed to be. It reads 50% chance to reduce 20% TM when damage is dealt by Empire and Sith allies. Unless I'm mistaken you have the potentially 100% TM reduction and it was lucky to reduce 40% by the next time Vader attacks.

The debuffs aren't connected to the TM removal. SHould be a constant 20%. No potential for anything higher

I would bother, I don't think this guy understands the difference. And rancor was able to be soloed before Zader, and still can now.
  • Options
    Ok gotcha. Now why are they making a nerf for a toon I'd never of even considered for raids?
  • Options
    They responded quickly because it didn't potentially cost you money to get the team up and running. Plain and simple.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Lugo Neuter is getting Neutered !!!
    That's the official name of this nerf. The whales have decided.
  • Options
    Kane13 wrote: »

This

That's NOT their argument. Their argument is "to work together as a guild to overcome normally insurmountable foes". Only 2% each by 50 players is needed. Are you telling me that's what single person with Zylo or Clones do? Or even Resistance, for that matter.

So I'll agree they probably should have given a better reason. Such as "this is completely ridiculous, but brilliant, and will cost us money."

That would've been better
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    If Nute gets a nerf, Kylo gets a nerf. 1 player can use 1 toon to solo the entire 1st phase of the heroic raid. That is FAR more broken. Also nerf Maul. Just gotta look at arena to see how stale it's gotten due to how OP he is.

don't forget nerf Chaze. But they can't cos that's mostly whale only. FTP options gotta suck, sorry.

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    We all know the phrase "thanks for nothing". How about, "Thanks for Nerfing" :/
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    They responded quickly because it didn't potentially cost you money to get the team up and running. Plain and simple.
    Get out of here with that truth
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Nurf zylo nurf resistance nyrf clones nurf everything
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »

Exactly... its the same reason the elitist snobs are crying about it as well.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    ...isn't this supposed to be a strategy game?

The only acceptable strategy is using your credit card.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody is getting outraged over nute snake, I've been playing since release and never seen 1 nute ever in GW arena or raids, the devs made a mistake that clearly breaks a raid they just need a minor tweak until then ill be shelving my clones and zaders for nute and friends like everyone else

Saw an **** of a Nute lead take #1 in arena, can't remember the whole team but I know it had Leia. Not sure if it was real. I'm assuming it didn't defend well if it was

Leia use to rock under nute before they changed his leader ability you got 30% TM per critical she if she shot 3 times she was basically full to go again.