New TB Rewards

Prev13456
so much better!!! Still would like to see a full piece, but at least we received way more salvage, and what we received was more of what we are in need of!

Replies

• Amazing, got loads of gear scaling from 30 stun guns to the gear 12 stuff 19, pieces of those new chunky gear. Plus the currency increase. Fantastic.

Really great job taking our feedback and making changes. !!!
  • HyperCalm1
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Same here, much better. I don't remember exactly how much currency we got last time but for 26 stars this time we got 4,300. Also the g12 salvage was 8 pieces instead of 4 and much more purple gear.
  • ludwignasche
    86 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, way better.

It is a 6 days event, you need good rewards to make it attractive since it is not really fun to play several battles against the same troops.

It is improving

• 41* for 3rd time, very slightly better than before but they were horrible to begin with. 1/10 to 3/10...
  • Yes, the rewards are great...the only thing that was bad about them was that our guild recieved 30 Mk4 Carbanti - like really, i doubt anyone needs these (i have over 500 because only around 18 characters need them)...they should have put only Mk3 and Mk6 Carbanti...
  • excellent. we got guns and cuffs for salvage. well done CG.
  • While it is better. I think for a weeks worth of work, we should be all getting a fully crafted gear really.
  • Well guilds with 43* or more don't have the old gear in the box (no cuff or balls ect...)

Is it WAI ? maybe next time we have to do less than 43* to have the best rewards ?
  • fotrovina wrote: »
    Yes, the rewards are great...the only thing that was bad about them was that our guild recieved 30 Mk4 Carbanti - like really, i doubt anyone needs these (i have over 500 because only around 18 characters need them)...they should have put only Mk3 and Mk6 Carbanti...

Same here mk4, for a 6 day event they need to give only good gears, one week fighting to get the same junk we got at the rancor in 20 min its frustrating.
  • First of all a big thanks to the devs for beefing up the rewards. (Although didn't get full piece)

41 stars on TB... Got 55 carbanti IV. Not complain about the other reward, but carbantiiv??? I cringe to think I got 55 of those... Instead of 55 cuffs!!!

I have enough if carbanti IV from rancor and from the daily mystery box.
    It's frustrating all the effort to coordinate, police... To receive carbanti IV...

Please I beg you devs, remove carbanti IV from any kind of rewards. At least remove it from TB rewards...
    The crunch is with carbanti III, guns and cuffs.
    Carbanti IV most nobody use them.

Thanks.
  • Not sure if you are serious, but rewards are still absolutely ridiculous for the time involved. There is really no reason to try to get additional stars as the payouts are completely crap at the high end. The mode takes way too much coordination for little reward. It’s a shame it took this long to get something new in the game and then be given crap rewards that don’t even really help is a slap in the face to players.
    At least when new raids came out we got a new character with rewards and had fun trying different comps. This mode is just a waste of time, no real strategy in the battles and then when it’s finished the rewards make you think why did I even bother. A new raid would have been so much better than this sorry TB mode.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Its to trick us thinking they are giving something usefull like mk3, apparently mk4 is in most rewards loots
  • Our guild got 32* and I am very satisfied with the rewards. Again guys the currency is more important the gear as it lets you choose what you get. Anyone complaining is just greedy
  • This is the 43* reward box

701742imageuploadedfromios.jpg

I think something is missing...
  • Shimrra wrote: »
    This is the 43* reward box

Ya our 43* guild also got something similar.... seems like 43* rewards are bugged as my 33* rewards were waaaay better

I'd be infuriated.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Our guild got 32* and I am very satisfied with the rewards. Again guys the currency is more important the gear as it lets you choose what you get. Anyone complaining is just greedy

I’m not sure what it takes to get 32*, but when you start getting 40+ the time involved to make sure no points are wasted to ensure that you maximize stars is ridiculous. Then the rewards come and you have basically the same rewards as a guild with 10 less stars is frustrating. It’s would be like giving normal tank and heroic tank the same rewards.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Yes, 7300 currency would be just terrible
  • Swinglow1321
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    43* rewards, somethings missing...

https://imgur.com/a/sBZZT
  • Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

I’m not sure what it takes to get 32*, but when you start getting 40+ the time involved to make sure no points are wasted to ensure that you maximize stars is ridiculous. Then the rewards come and you have basically the same rewards as a guild with 10 less stars is frustrating. It’s would be like giving normal tank and heroic tank the same rewards.

Apologies just saw that screenshot. Obviously theres something wrong there because at 32* I had better rewards (not currency or crystals) I assumed high end * would have better rewards obviously. But this isn't the case

My guil got 20 stars and our rewards were half of yours plus some additional gear pieces.

At 32* I got all of this(gear only) except an extra 30 stun cuffs and my bayonet was 19. Plus some other HAAT gear . Seems wrong indeed
  • I like the new rewards. It is just what i was specting.
    thanks
  • For a weeks worth of coordination among 50 players, for pete's sake give us a fully crafted carbantis at least.
  • the 43 box is completely bugged, and there doesnt appear to be any fulls anywhere
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT

Did you happen to look at the 43* rewards? We're not happy... https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135594/tb-43-rewards-are-bugged-zero-old-salvage/p1?new=1
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Does everyone in the same guild get exactly the same gear in their TB rewards now?
  • Does everyone in the same guild get exactly the same gear in their TB rewards now?

Yes.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....