Replies

• Options
    Seperatists no asajj but must have gg.

Yep has already been confirmed
  • Options
    Mishim45 wrote: »

Haha really? :( I was really hoping it would be Ns to unlock.

• Options
    I wish they did more releases like how CLS was done. The requirements were hinted at pretty far in advance and he unlocked at 7 star only. That was awesome. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing to unlock Jedi Rey or lightsaber Rey or whatever her name is will be much like the CLS event.

In any case, Mother Talzin looks pretty cool but if it's going to be an event like the Ewoks and then trap her behind a paywall like Wickett, I'm not interested. I still can't farm Wickett or Paploo or Yogi the Bear or whomever they released in that event without spending crystals. More CLS type releases or Hoth Han releases (cantina node) would be preferred.
  • Options
    I'd be real mad if it was Separatists to unlock Talzin. Pretty sure this is about as excited as I've been for a new toon, I have the NS from way back, I'm excited to dust them off.... but if this is going to need the bizarre and motley group we have of separatists... it's going to be a real big PITA and another chance of thisgame being cool wasted...

REALLY hoping this is an NS event, unlocks Talzon -- and then you'll need them for a future separatist event...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I'd be real mad if it was Separatists to unlock Talzin. Pretty sure this is about as excited as I've been for a new toon, I have the NS from way back, I'm excited to dust them off.... but if this is going to need the bizarre and motley group we have of separatists... it's going to be a real big PITA and another chance of thisgame being cool wasted...

REALLY hoping this is an NS event, unlocks Talzon -- and then you'll need them for a future separatist event...
    Im with you.
  • Options
    If a 7* GG is needed to unlock her i’ll Hang up my hat. Along with a few others I guess.
  • Options
    No way. It's gotta be night sisters right? Why the Talia log in if it's not? Why wouldn't it have been a sep?
  • Options

Could you please show where,?
  • Options
    Dyakoff wrote: »

Could you please show where,?
    Mcmole via discord
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Good to see so many others discussing this. I would not be surprised for a legendary Separatist event, but it would take a back seat to a FO legendary after the next movie. I just got 7 star Thrawn and 5 star Chimaera, so excited! Can't wait to see the next characters introduced. I am farming shards again now that my need for gear has partially subsided and I don't have to earn so many shard shop tokens.
  • Options
    My beautiful 12k+ post has been merged! And with a smaller post! I figured that the conspiracy theory would be dismissed eventually lol. Can someone explain how a merge works? Do the posts remain in order or are they combined and intermixed?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather have a rework of CUP...seriously. They were a lame boring arc in the CW series and should be made worse than they already are. This is a case of being deservedly terrible. IMHO anyway.
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    I'd rather have a rework of CUP...seriously. They were a lame boring arc in the CW series and should be made worse than they already are. This is a case of being deservedly terrible. IMHO anyway.

I don't think your opinion is widely shared - and if you have actually watched TCW, then you know that Talzin is a beast.
  • Options
    I thought they were introducing multiple Nightsisters, not solely Talzin.
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If a 7* GG is needed to unlock her i’ll Hang up my hat. Along with a few others I guess.

Grievous shouldn't be needed for anything until he's more accessible. It's bad enough we've already had characters required for events with only 1 or 2 hard nodes to farm. This would just be insane. There's no way to rush him since he rarely ever shows up in fleet store and you can only do so much in shard shop without whaling on chromiums.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »

I don't think your opinion is widely shared - and if you have actually watched TCW, then you know that Talzin is a beast.

I've watched the entire series multiple times. Talzin is a beast (only really right before she maybe dies courtesy of Mace and Jar Jar), but the rest chant in baby talk gibberish. Asaaj is a great character, but I barely think of her as a nightsister. She was better than the rest.

My opinion may not be widely shared on this thread, but it's not completely uncommon either. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I haven't watched the show. I only watch their episodes because they're canon and they get killed off.
  • Options
    Nihilus' annihilate verbage says the target is instantly defeated and cannot be revived, however the new zombie Nightsister's verbage in unique ability says her revive cannot be resisted. Which one is accurate when they fight each other?
  • Options
    According to the youtube vids nihilus and boba's specials won't cancel the zombie's revive ability.
  • Options
    Think they should change the wording on annihilate then?
  • Options
    Legion88 wrote: »
    Think they should change the wording on annihilate then?

No since it only applies to one character.
  • Options
    Maybe it should be 50/50 whether the zombie stays dead or not after an annihilate... Similar to the mechanics of raid han vs raid han.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The unstoppable force hits an immovable object...

Really the verbiage should just be changed to match that of Gamorreans in The Pit or droids in the AAT raid. Summoned, as opposed to revived. That way it doesn't conflict with the "cannot be revived" abilities like DN or Boba.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    "You can't do that."
    "Yes I can."
    "No you can't."
    "Yes I can."
    "No you can't."
    "Yes I can."
    "No you can't."
    "Yes I can."
    "No you can't."
    "Yes I can."
    "No you can't."
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    By definition a zombie is already dead, so it's normal that she never dies ...
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    What about Death Trooper and Death Mark?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It says "is the only unit who can Revive through “Revive Immunity.” "
    So revive is 100%, there is no counter.
    Ridiculous but hey, no surprise. Just another great dev move for special reasons.
  • Options
    I think its more in the description of the zombie. Endless Hordes; sure you completely annihilate one, and another takes its place.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    By definition a zombie is already dead, so it's normal that she never dies ...

But how do revive then? Not native in English, but bringing someone from dead to dead cannot be called revive. Or am I wrong
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is a dev quoted as saying that the "this cannot be blocked" will override and win that argument. I will try to find it.

But the zombie wins...... They always win......