• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Youre all wrong lol

Please enlighten us then.
  • Options
    abadparker wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    I doubt it. My vote was 100% on maskless Kylo from TLJ.

But with the release of KOTOR on XBOne - it could be a toon like Revan. But that would be just too good to be true.

Thing is, I doubt they'd reskin a character (e.g. fulcrum and palps are reskins of jedi tano and sidious, respectively) unless there was some drastic change to their abilities AND appearance, not just one of them. Rey reskin makes perfect sense because she gains force powers and a new weapon, Kylo simply loses a mask and wears slightly different robes but I doubt he'll gain new abilities, so a maskless kylo wouldn't make much sense as far as game design is concerned, in my opinion.

But he has a new ship to fit the new character
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    The next individual to start a grammar war should rethink their priorities. It wouldn’t be worth their time.
  • Options
    Palpa rework :expressionless:
  • Options
    Having a new ship doesnt change anything about kylo's actual abilities though
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Ding ding ding.

Proper English debate Round 6. GO

I'm actually excited by this somehow???? This thread does NOT disappoint.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Ding ding ding.

Proper English debate Round 6. GO

I'm actually excited by this somehow???? This thread does NOT disappoint.

What can I say except your welcome.
  • Options
    What if it's a new difficulty for Rancor?
  • Options
    Clone helmets... or jango without helmet
  • Options
    It’s clearly Zam wessel. Only character to reveal a ‘true face’ in the films. And we already have normal zam.
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    ObiMagnii wrote: »
    It’s clearly Zam wessel. Only character to reveal a ‘true face’ in the films. And we already have normal zam.
    shurock wrote: »
    Why not ds barriss

Nope. Nope.
  • Options
    General grievous is an old foe and does have a true face before he was made part droid, just an idea.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss

Barriss never turned to the dark side; she only wanted to make a political statement and happened to pick up Ventress's light-sabers.
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss

Barriss never turned to the dark side; she only wanted to make a political statement and happened to pick up Ventress's light-sabers.

Except she was turning dark through her work in making the political statement. Just because she never owned red lightsabers does mean she didn't turn to the dark side.
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss

Except she was turning dark through her work in making the political statement. Just because she never owned red lightsabers does mean she didn't turn to the dark side.

She never intended to join the Sith; she was indifferent like Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum). She just went about her statement in a way that many would consider evil; and therefore they automatically associate her with Sith.
  • Options
    Why do we need another version of Kylo Ren? Just give him a rework to match TLJ.

We need a rework of Vader too! He's insanely underpowered.
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss

She never intended to join the Sith; she was indifferent like Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum). She just went about her statement in a way that many would consider evil; and therefore they automatically associate her with Sith.

Falling to the dark side and being a Sith are two totally different things. Also, here's a quote:

"However, as the Clone War dragged on, Offee grew bitter and disillusioned with the Republic and Jedi Order, viewing the latter's role in the war as a betrayal to the Order's ideals. Her growing disillusionment eventually led her to bomb the Jedi Temple hangar, killing several civilians, clones and Jedi, including her friend Tusto Mara. She even murdered her co-conspirator Letta Turmond, to cover her involvement, and framed Ahsoka Tano for all her own crimes. In doing all of this, however, she fell to the influence of the dark side; during her duel with Anakin Skywalker, he chastised her for not getting rid of Ventress' red lightsabers, to which she snidely responded, "I think they suit me." When taken before the court, Offee finally confessed her crimes, thereby acquitting Tano, but nevertheless maintained her belief that the Jedi and the Republic had lost their way."
  • Options
    Why not ds barriss

Falling to the dark side and being a Sith are two totally different things. Also, here's a quote:

"However, as the Clone War dragged on, Offee grew bitter and disillusioned with the Republic and Jedi Order, viewing the latter's role in the war as a betrayal to the Order's ideals. Her growing disillusionment eventually led her to bomb the Jedi Temple hangar, killing several civilians, clones and Jedi, including her friend Tusto Mara. She even murdered her co-conspirator Letta Turmond, to cover her involvement, and framed Ahsoka Tano for all her own crimes. In doing all of this, however, she fell to the influence of the dark side; during her duel with Anakin Skywalker, he chastised her for not getting rid of Ventress' red lightsabers, to which she snidely responded, "I think they suit me." When taken before the court, Offee finally confessed her crimes, thereby acquitting Tano, but nevertheless maintained her belief that the Jedi and the Republic had lost their way."

Doesn't really matter, she is not an "Old foe".
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Gee I hope its a dark side version of Luke's Journey aka Anakins journey. With a Lord Vader toon that is as OP as Commander Luke Skywalker. Event to require Anakin, Mace, General Kenobi, Yoda and Palpatine and introduce new zeta abilities for Mace & Anakin
  • Options
    farqs wrote: »
    Gee I hope its a dark side version of Luke's Journey aka Anakins journey. With a Lord Vader toon that is as OP as Commander Luke Skywalker. Event to require Anakin, Mace, General Kenobi, Yoda and Palpatine and introduce new zeta abilities for Mace & Anakin

I actually do hope that's what it is lmao cause that would be freaking amazing
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Why not ds barriss

Doesn't really matter, she is not an "Old foe".

That's true, was just trying to educate someone, though it isn't quite related to this
  • Options

+1000

• Darth_Amarth
    354 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

But with the release of KOTOR on XBOne - it could be a toon like Revan. But that would be just too good to be true.

Thing is, I doubt they'd reskin a character (e.g. fulcrum and palps are reskins of jedi tano and sidious, respectively) unless there was some drastic change to their abilities AND appearance, not just one of them. Rey reskin makes perfect sense because she gains force powers and a new weapon, Kylo simply loses a mask and wears slightly different robes but I doubt he'll gain new abilities, so a maskless kylo wouldn't make much sense as far as game design is concerned, in my opinion.

Exactly. It's the one that makes more sense. I think they're planning on expanding ships, specially DS ones, because of the TB coming soon. Current Kylo has a ship already. Mask less Kylo fits the cryptic hint perfectly, or at least better than others.
  • Options

That would be so awesome. I'd rather have Pre-suit Vader than battle-damaged Vader. Plus Zeta Anakin would be great for Jedi. Mace needs a rework, not a zeta, though.
    anakin_skywalker__darth_vader___fan_art_by_schmodel-d564jf8.png
  • Options

Exactly. It's the one that makes more sense. I think they're planning on expanding ships, specially DS ones, because of the TB coming soon. Current Kylo has a ship already. Mask less Kylo fits the cryptic hint perfectly, or at least better than others.

Part of the issue with this theory though is I believe the devs said we won't be getting a TLJ character until December.
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wrong wrong wrong!!! It Dark Helmet!!
  • Options
    Wrong wrong wrong!!! It Dark Helmet!!

You mean Lord Helmet.
    Please also release Lonestar and Barf.
  • Options
    24wvjh2.jpg

C'mon, you know you want him.
  • Options
    srgj88 wrote: »

Part of the issue with this theory though is I believe the devs said we won't be getting a TLJ character until December.

Not so, they said we'd be getting our first TLJ character "before the movie in December"
  • Options
    Force ghost anakin
This discussion has been closed.