An old foe reveals their true face [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Has anyone thought it might be Bo-Katan Kryce? She used to be a bad guy, was defeated, rose from the ashes and is now good... Sorry if this has been said before, just curious.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    Has anyone thought it might be Bo-Katan Kryce? She used to be a bad guy, was defeated, rose from the ashes and is now good... Sorry if this has been said before, just curious.

Would be neat, but is too niche I think. If only we had mando tags, she might have some synergy and be viable.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Ren. I traveled back in time to let you know.

Sigh, I asked you to bring back the lottery numbers :(
  • Options
    Revan
  • Options
    Apparently it's Revan. Someone on Reddit worked it out, the line EA quote is from one of the books?
  • Options
    LendersQ wrote: »
    Apparently it's Revan. Someone on Reddit worked it out, the line EA quote is from one of the books?

Unless it's an exact quote, I find it doubtful. Then again, @CG_Kozispoon has been known to go real deep in the lore.
  • Options
    Another sith tho ? :(
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Mol_Zakore
    205 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Karfax wrote: »

Depends on if we get jedi Revan, sith Revan or grey Revan
  • Options

Given the current state of the game, Sith need all the help they can get.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Given the current state of the game, Sith need all the help they can get.

Totally agree. I even made custom designs of Sion and Traya, who synergise with Nihilus if all three are active, for the purpose of making stronger Sith! Feel free to check out those posts on my profile :)
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    Comics character?!? what's next - Aladdin ?!?
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

Sure. Why not. I'd G11 Aladdin.
  • Options
    I have talked to many players and I believe we need these specific characters
    Jango Fett
    Darth Bane
    Revan(Jedi/Sith)
    Wolf
    Tarre Visla
    Darth Plaegius
    Deathwatch Team
    Abeloth
    Jedi Master Yaddle
    Necrosis
    Jedi Master Dooku
    Fn2199 (Nines)
    C3PX
    Jedi Master Lord Hoth
    Darth Zannah
    Darth Millennium
    Quinlinn Vass
    Darth Caedus
    Darth Krayt
    Mandalore the one
    Gregory
  • Options
    Delta Squad + Gregor, and Embo
  • Options
    And we also need pre vizsla
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

Let's not go there. That would open up a whole new world of possibilities. It's difficult enough to stay one jump ahead of this game.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    What if it's Snoke? Who is both old, and revealing himself to the resistance in this movie.
  • Options
    i see many people are speculating a possible character from the rebels series, i.e. Kallus.
    I believe Dave Filoni and Pablo Hidalgo have stated that any character used from a currently-running series can only be released in their current incantation. Meaning, Kallus could only be used in game as rebel/phoenix because that is his current position in the show.
  • Options
    Deyoe wrote: »
    I have talked to many players and I believe we need these specific characters
    Jango Fett
    Darth Bane
    Revan(Jedi/Sith)
    Wolf
    Tarre Visla
    Darth Plaegius
    Deathwatch Team
    Abeloth
    Jedi Master Yaddle
    Necrosis
    Jedi Master Dooku
    Fn2199 (Nines)
    C3PX
    Jedi Master Lord Hoth
    Darth Zannah
    Darth Millennium
    Quinlinn Vass
    Darth Caedus
    Darth Krayt
    Mandalore the one
    Gregory

Jedi master Dooku is actually pretty interesting, I would say if there's any Jedi we are in need of its Ki Adi Mundi though-Bastila would be cool as well). As for Sith, lots of options surprised Vitiate wasn't up there. However, there is no chance the new darkside character will be Vitiate(if they are going old republic route they will complete triumvirate first) so I guess it doesn't matter.
  • DoctorWorm
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Do you not remember we already have Palpatine and Sidious? "An old foe" wouldn't make any sense for what you're saying, even if there was some form of Palpatine they would still put out (aside from a senator version but that would make even less sense).

Kallus would make the most sense.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    When Devs gonna stop this Madness . is this not enough ?!?!?. C'mon Explain it guys .
  • Options
    Grey Luke

Mark Hamill has recently said the Luke has "always been a villain. From a certain point of view"

So old foe.... of the empire. reveals his face..... either shows dark side tendencies or he just has a shave.
  • Options
    This hint wouldnt be revan since they would almost certainly use his mask since players created his face. Still saying kylo but well see.
  • Options
    Game update status edited today. Something is gonna about to happen
  • Options

What do you mean by they edited the game update status? Any web links?
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    abadparker wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-11-1#latest
  • Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-11-1#latest

Ok thanks, I'll be checking that all the time from now on :lol: would love to see the new Rey unveiled soon
  • Options

Ok thanks, I'll be checking that all the time from now on :lol: would love to see the new Rey unveiled soon

Dont count it. We just got the announcement today.
  • Options

Hmm... it says prepping for hotfix. Which would mean it's a patch for bugs, not a release of new content.
This discussion has been closed.