Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    So needing one ship?.. Just one? Im farming it, but I don’t think its needed
  • Options
    BTBAMthony wrote: »
    Not another one. We already have 19999i888887777 9f these threads

Good, let’s get a few trillion more. Maybe they will listen. (Who are we kidding)
    On topic though. Whether or not falcon is needed. The veteran smuggler chewy and Han probably will be needed. Low drop rate and 16 cantina energy farm. Exciting. Can’t wait for the 100 dollar packs they release for them... knowing they didn’t give us nearly enough time to farm them. Even if we dropped everything and refreshed multiple times daily. Not to mention they both use the same resource. My guess is it will be

Rey, Finn, Poe, veteran smuggler chewy, veteran smuggler Han.

Poe won't be needed. He and Rey never saw each other in TFA. BB-8 will be needed instead since he played a major role in Rey's journey.
  • Options
    Nitsua wrote: »
    Stop playing if Falcon is needed? Why? They've been dropping hints for months.

I would love to hear some of these hints. I watch their announcements like a hawk and I haven’t seen even one hint towards the falcon being needed

Don't you mean you watch their announcements like a FALCON?

I'll show myself out.

+1000
  • Options
    I have both smugglers at 7*, but if the Falcon is needed too, I will quit the game instantly.
  • Options

I would love to hear some of these hints. I watch their announcements like a hawk and I haven’t seen even one hint towards the falcon being needed

Sure. I'll say them again:
    - They made it farmable during the Summer, so that people had enough time. Hidden message: "you better start faming now".
    - They announced Rey will be needed, and the Falcon drops in one of her nodes. Message here is: "you need to farm this node, wink wink".
    - November's daily login reward was a ship, for the first time. Message: "you'll soon need a ship where you didn't need one before".
    - After people panicked because the time calculations were not so good to finish it on time, they put it in shipments. Message: "don't worry, if you think you won't have it on time you can buy it".
    I'm not farming it because I have other priorities, and I don't have that need to have new Rey on her first appearance, but the big neon sign pointing at the Falcon is hard to miss.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Nitsua wrote: »

Don't you mean you watch their announcements like a FALCON?

I'll show myself out.

/kneeslap
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Look this game is absolutely free to play. But you can definitely play faster when you pay. Why is that such a crime? If you want something you pay for it plain and simple. Same thing happens in life, buy pinto or a BMW. The choice is yours
  • Options

- They made it farmable during the Summer, so that people had enough time. Hidden message: "you better start faming now".
    - They announced Rey will be needed, and the Falcon drops in one of her nodes. Message here is: "you need to farm this node, wink wink".
    - November's daily login reward was a ship, for the first time. Message: "you'll soon need a ship where you didn't need one before".
    - After people panicked because the time calculations were not so good to finish it on time, they put it in shipments. Message: "don't worry, if you think you won't have it on time you can buy it".
    I'm not farming it because I have other priorities, and I don't have that need to have new Rey on her first appearance, but the big neon sign pointing at the Falcon is hard to miss.

No character requirements up to date required crystal purchases (maybe except thrawn the first time, but not that much). I've been farming the falcon since it became farmable and I don't even have it at 5*

If they make it a requirement this will be the first p2p event, which a lot of people will complain about. Yes, even more
  • Options

Everything you just said is not a big sign for me sorry.
  • Options

No character requirements up to date required crystal purchases (maybe except thrawn the first time, but not that much). I've been farming the falcon since it became farmable and I don't even have it at 5*

If they make it a requirement this will be the first p2p event, which a lot of people will complain about. Yes, even more

If? People are complaining about it now. When official word is released and if 7* vets needed - it will be an uproar.
  • Options
    Karek77 wrote: »
    If falcon is needed I will stop playing. This will be the last drop in regards of devs low blows against us. This is not a threat I don't spend in the game and and it won't matter to anyone. Just thought to give devs a reason. Wish this game could also influence EAs stock price like battlefront did. Things would be different.
    Why quit because you can't get something on the first try? That's pretty immature. I'm not paying anything right now, either, and I've nearly got the Falcon to 5* already.
    caldera wrote: »
    Surely if that were required they would have increased the (terrible) drop rate...?
    Anecdotally, the drop rate seems to be above 40%.
    That's funny. I've been getting an incredible drop rate on the Falcon.
    Same. Today was the first day that I can remember only getting 1 blueprint from my farm.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I hope they make it a requirement, but only... at 4* :#

If you guys don't have it at 4* already... why not? It's been on an easy node.

giphy.gif

• Options
    Winstar wrote: »

giphy.gif

But but I only want to farm reaper. Fine! I’ll start farming.
  • Options

giphy.gif

Wrong game, Reaper is Overwatch.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    7 Star falcon seems more appropriate for a hero journey
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

giphy.gif

Wrong game, Reaper is Overwatch.

But my Reaper has a Tie on. He’s classy.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be awesome if they required a Tie VF-1S or the ultra sleek capital ship Yamato? I mean if Overwatch is farmable then...
  • Options
    Nemman wrote: »
    I hope rey will require Falcon to be unlocked . At least at 7*.
    And I hope that rey will be OP, like luke.

I’m tired to see people with 1M GP be able to defeat people with 3.5M gp in arena using rex and zarriss.
    This is totally unfair

At least at 7*? Are you playing a different game then the rest of us?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Single hard node for falcon. If we need it at 7*, no one will unlock Rey.
  • Options
    I hope the falcon isn't needed, certainly not 7 star with one node too. That would be rough

• Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

$$$ guarunteed someone has falcon 7*
  • Options
    I think it’s going to be required. Against 2 tie fighters. Maybe 5*. It’s in the store for a reason
  • Options
    I know, right? I got like a thousand stars already on Millennium Falcon. Even a dog or a little kid should have at least 500. These guys must be not good at tapping things in the phone games.
  • Options
    How about the idea that the reason that they dropped FO TIE fighter as part of the monthly free shard drop was because you'll need that for level 1 - Finn & Poe escape the first order?
  • Options
    NewCaprica wrote: »

Everything you just said is not a big sign for me sorry.

Don't farm it, then. I'm not farming it either. But I've taken that decision and I won't complain if they require it. I won't whine or threaten with rage-quitting when they announce the requirements.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, only like 2 or 3 Moby **** whales.
  • Options

Giving us a ship as login is a hint we need a different ship? That one is a huge stretch.
  • Options
    NewCaprica wrote: »
    I have both smugglers at 7*, but if the Falcon is needed too, I will quit the game instantly.

Less whales the better
  • Options
    How about the idea that the reason that they dropped FO TIE fighter as part of the monthly free shard drop was because you'll need that for level 1 - Finn & Poe escape the first order?

But that wasn't part of "Rey's" journey. In fact, Rey wasn't even part of that scene. That's like saying that Luke's hero journey will include a part where Han shoots first.
  • Options

Yeah, only like 2 or 3 Moby **** whales.

About the first 20 I looked at on swgoh had seven star
This discussion has been closed.