Whats ur squads power and is GW easy or hard?

Prev134567
J0K3R
2286 posts Member
Someone suggested ur arena squad power, not ur arena rank, determines how hard or easy GW is...

Lets put that theory to the test.

My arena squad power is 16,648 and i find GW easy.
May the force be with you. It shall free you.

Replies

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You double posted this topic.

My squad is 24,230 and GW is extremely hard. By node 5-6 it's all level 70 7* purple geared teams. I win maybe 1/7
  • Options
    Squad 24,500 and GW is extremely easy. First two nodes against level 46-48. What a joke.
  • Options
    My squad power is 25.5k. I get level 70 purples from node 3 on with maybe 1-2 67-69 squads. It is not "easy" but I am 37/39 on GW. Lost my first one and then one a few weeks ago when I was level 52ish. Haven't lost since then, and I am 69 bow
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    27,500 I beat it 9 times and those are all fairly recent it's beatable. There is difficulty to it I retreat quite a bit
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »
    My squad power is 25.5k. I get level 70 purples from node 3 on with maybe 1-2 67-69 squads. It is not "easy" but I am 37/39 on GW. Lost my first one and then one a few weeks ago when I was level 52ish. Haven't lost since then, and I am 69 bow

Wow you got to 69 fast!
  • Bridgeburner
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Level 65 with 21,034 power and I can't complete GW after always being able to complete it. Today my third node features a team a couple levels higher than me and 4/5 characters with higher power than all of my best characters. Stupid.

Edit: Just totaled the team's power in my third node: 24,054. Yes, over 3K higher than my best arena team's power.
  • Options
    21,000 and I've never beat GW

Sid 68 6* gear 8
    Vader 66 4* gear 8
    JC 66 5* gear 8
    Fett 61 5* gear 8
    Phasma 67 5* gear 7
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    reposting from duplicate thread

my squad is 27.5K and GW has been mostly easy for me for a long time, healers really help

I run 7* QGJ (leader) 7* Leia, 7* FOTP, 7* Lumi, 7* JC and 99% of the time this team plows through GW without having to change any members or send in any sacrifical teams to take special attacks. Having 2 healers really helps, when one heal is on cooldown the other is ready to go. It really is the healers that help in GW, I switched to my B squad (all 7* purple gear as well, but no healers, just to see how hard it was without healers) and I got my butt kicked on battle 12, so I retreated and my healer team made it a walk in the park...so moral of the story, get some good healers

ironically this is also my PVP team and I usually end up #1 or #2

so GW and PVP teams dont need to be different like so many people think :P
  • Options
    Squad power 24000 or so. Lost the last 3 GW from Max star level 70s. I'm not complaining yet.
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Having 2 healers really helps, when one heal is on cooldown the other is ready to go. It really is the healers that help in GW

+1

I use Barris and Lumi.

A few resets, a couple suicides, a little placement shuffling, and a replacement or 2 if i need to. It can be a little challenging/aggravating at times but I've been able to complete it daily pretty easily.
    Post edited by LSkywalkerr on
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    Someone suggested ur arena squad power, not ur arena rank, determines how hard or easy GW is...

From what I heard/read it is your highest arena squad win power and Level.

My GW varries from tough to holy cow fml,lol. I complete it daily, but I have a deep bench and several teams.
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

Squad power is 18799 and GW is super easy everyday for me.

By the way, we are on the same server and keep fighting each other for the 40-50th rank each day! Nice to see you on the forum!
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    BillyBeans wrote: »

Wow you got to 69 fast!

@baldo I refresh cantina twice and normal energy 4 (until it costs $200) I usually finish top 5 so I don't have to spend a huge amount on crystals. Usually in the hole 150-250 crystals a day. Bought some a while back, and still hoarding them. No chromiums...lol
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes not bad that's generally what I do
  • Options
    for me, GW was challenging until I hit level 52 or so. it was breeze from level 52 to 59. from level 60 on it has been sometimes easy, sometimes hard, sometimes too hard to complete.

Sitting at lvl 64, I am now routinely hitting lvl 70 teams, where all 5 characters are at 7*. I have 2 7* characters and 1 5*. my issues when I don't complete GW is I have a limited squad at my max level, and geared. my B teams are not good enough. If I had the resources to have 10 to 15 characters at max level GW would be completed more often.

as it is, the last 2 weeks I have completed it at a 50% rate, give or take. and get to at least node 8 otherwise. 800 of the currency is my worst day.

my experiences are really not bad; because I am aware that 1 am not at the max level yet, and do not have the diversity in my team to have high level B teams or the ability to have any 5 characters in my team for strategic reasons.

and since you asked for power; my best 5 are hovering around 21k power
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    27238. 71 gw wins and 68 consecutive. easily won on auto every day all nodes. fully farmable team with 2 5* on my 1 and only gw team
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Level 66, attack power: 23084 highest rank: ~80'ish if that means anything. difficulty varies usually beatable with just my main team. Couple days ago had two lvl 68's and all the rest were near max starred lvl 70 teams. Finally got stopped by last character on second to last team.
  • Options
    26k+ rank 6-10. Ive only failed the first few days of gw opening and cleared it everytime since. I use 7* lumi lead, 7* sid, 5* gs, 5* fotp and 5* jc. I find lumi lead helps immensely with evades and small heals each turn. Occasionally I use a suicide squad or two (especially droid or poggle teams) but mostly just heal through everything
  • Options
    Almost 29,000 and some days it is hard.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Inferno
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Power 24,949

All max gear and ability (except for some leader)
    7* Lumi, Sid, JC
    5* Duko
    4* Bariss (lead)

I've won 36 GW
    Completed all since change

My best arena was 30 ish
    I sit between 200 and 100 post Poe nerf (not much defense from the AI for my squad and the increase in crystal rewards for rank vs cost to refresh is deminishing)

Have had to use minimal retreat and suicide squads from lvl 62-68
    Since then it's rare to use one of either.

Usually only one or two full star, gear, and level opponents per GW. The rest are missing some here and there.

Cycling heals with 3 makes GW realatively straight forward. Still isn't auto mode... But all battles of attrition.

I have a deep enough bench to throw out a B team for a suicide squad that may die but can usually take most of any team out when needed.

I truly think GW is all about timing heals.

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    20k and I beat it one single time. Though I guess I'm playing the game wrong because I'm going for the characters I like rather than the ones that are good so I don't really have healers. I tried to go meta and get all the best characters later but no point when starting at 500 or so on my server everyone is level 70.

Going to try and lower my Arena Squads power for some easier GW's, moreso for the extra credits so I can continue leveling all characters I like but are otherwise useless.
  • Options
    27905 and I beat it everyday.. oh and I'm always in the top 5 in Arena battles
  • Options
    I guess I am unlucky. 15,700 and GW is impossible halfway through. One time a few days back I got a team 12 levels above me and another day 11 levels above me on the 4th battle. GW is broken for me, at least until they fix the bug.
  • Options
    Arena Power 21,600 I'm in the 2-300s. my max squad power at one time was about 23000. GW was easy after I got over the hump- won it everyday for like two weeks in a row. Then for a week after the latest update all of a sudden it was impossible. Maybe it was the update, maybe it was that I tried phasma (my GW b team leader) in arena upping my power- but don't know. But then 2 days ago it seemingly got fixed. Still lose a few and put up cannon fodder when I hit all 70s about the 9th or 10th node to take their specials, but in the past two days I've finished it fairly easily 3 times. (Didn't restart the day before)

And I haven't done anything different or been able to gear up my main GW team any more. Just for a week got impossible match ups and couldn't finish it. And now I can again.

Ps my GW team is lumi lead, Sid, JC, Poe and FOTP. For arena I lead with phasma and leave JC on the bench, will sub in Dooku if I'm against a Jedi heavy team or poggle.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    26k level 70 I find it a joke, rank 1-10 on arena, usually my node 8 has a team of 70s but the team comp Is a joke. But the last few nodes are usually level 60-63 which is strange.
    I run
    QGJ lead 6*
    Lumi 7*
    Sid 7*
    JC 7*
    Old Ben 5*

I must say old Ben is probably the most valuable member on my team his huge huge debuff changes everything. I've only done a few swap outs maybe 2-4 in my last 10 GW runs and it's usually old Ben for daka, when his debuffer is on CD and I need a lockdown due to the enemy team
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Power is around 27000. GW is moderately hard although I complete it everyday. Usually face full purple 7star at 2nd or 3rd node.
  • Options
    27500 it's gotten harder but can still do it daily
  • Options
    So hard... I even needed half of my B team to finish it off... :D:D
  • Options
    My GW team power is 25,200 and consist of 7* lv70 Lumi G8, 7* lv70 Sid G8, 6* lv70 Dooku G8, 7* lv70 Phasma G7, 5* lv66 Bariss G7. In arena i use a 6* lv 70 stormtrooper han G8 instead of Lumi but i like the extra healer in GW.

GW is quite easy if you just keep composed and your squad healed. I usually finish it with my starting 5. Sometimes i come up against a very strong team but just keep trying different tactics and maybe trow in a toon for a sacrefice (pref tank with taunt like Poe, Chewie or Han). When you kill off two or three opponent quit using specials and save them for the next stage. In the last month i've not finished galaxy wars once.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Today it got significantly harder for me... The only thing that changed is I started gearing up all my characters
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.