Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Yeah before it was doable, now it’s getting out of hand. Even for people with a lot of really good mods, you need your best on some of these teams for tband tw
  • Options
    There is an 80 and an 85 event. When you hit 85 you will see the second event.

Don’t worry you’re not missing anything. It is much harder with 5 more of everything as a reward.
    Unless somebody that just hit level 80 can get well over 200 speed, survive hits that deal 25k damage each, and deal a significant amount of burst damage, they really aren't missing anything but a quick loss.
  • Options
    I agree, this should be the next step coming. It has become really necessary with all the awesome events we have right now, specially since good mods are not easy to find to have great sets in every character needed.
  • Options
    Deliberately not creating time sabif features doesn’t force people to spend more on mods, it’s a sign of a bad game.
  • Options
    anyone know all the additions to the guild events store? :)
  • Options
    How do you reckon that? The fleet missions show Executrix and Chimaera both qualifying to play.
  • Options
    There's a special mission which requires Chimaera. Regular missions can use either DS capital ship.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It was written 12 days left. In warrior video you can see it as well.
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you please look into this and tell us why the tie reaper pack dissappeared even if I didn't buy 7 packs?
  • Options
    General veers, shoretrooper, deathtrooper, magma, and snow.

All the troopers. B)
  • Options
    Shouldnt the double drops include the normal and fleet challenges? Mod challenges are eligible...
  • Options
    mod challenges use cantina energy the others dont so nope
  • Options
    10 days 19 hours left on that pack as of now
  • Options
    What is the game double dropping?!?
    Not shards maybe coins or other resources but not shards we need.
  • BridgeBuilder
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    3slink wrote: »
    anyone know all the additions to the guild events store? :)
    Barris, NS Acolyte, Old Ben, Kylo lots of easily farmable shards. Lessen the chances you get what you want by a lot and at the same time hike the price.
    Such a lame move.
    Post edited by BridgeBuilder on
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    The imbalance between the viability of light/dark side characters is absolutely ludicrous. Honestly, most of the dark side characters we have barely subpar abilities in comparison to its sister rebels. We definitely don’t have someone that can mitigate dmg and control like Kenobi, we have 1cleanser (thrawn), lack heavy dung dealers like raid han. The difference is just too extreme when you compare them now.
    Even the meta reports back this up. Nihilus And Thrawn are the only dark side characters that can keep up with all the light side threats they keep pushing out. And we already had 2 heroes journeys announced, where’s the villains journey? It’s cute that they’re releasing the Wampa, probe droid, /r/ imperial general and some first order characters. But again, they’re all subpar. This is 2017 about to be 2018. Give dark side some more love. Stop leaving them in the dark. The dark side territory battles is a step to bring them in the light. But let’s throw some gas to the fire cg.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    There's a special mission which requires Chimaera. Regular missions can use either DS capital ship.
    Okay, I found it on phase 4.

My first reaction is that Chimaera isn't even the crazy part of the requirements. If someone has been playing for a "long" time and farmed ships diligently, they had a decent chance to get Chimaera during the event.

The actual crazy part is the expectation of having enough dark side fighter ships to play both the combat mission and the special mission, considering how scarce/expensive those ships are, and then the possibility of also needing to platoon any of them. Even if you can beat both of the missions with only 3 fighters in front and nothing in the reinforcement slots, you'll be hard pressed to fill any platoons that require dark side ships.

They're gonna need to make several more dark side ships quickly farmable, or else the scarcity of the ships is (and will remain) a pretty high barrier to entry.
  • Options
    To many complainers, and I know I’ve made my fair share of conplaints, but I like this new update. Darkside Territory Battles? Love it! GW tweak? Love it!

Thank you for hearing us.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    too many complainers, yet you thank them for "hearing us".
    i love it ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    @martyeigner3

I think you're missing the point. The game used to display multiple copies of an icon. Now they always display only a single copy of each unique icon, but if a toon has more than one copy of that de/buff active at a given moment, the number of copies appears just above the relevant icon.

Saying there's only one icon so there can't be 7 copies is a complete failure to grok that this is a new system. You're trying to use the old rules, but they're no longer in place.
  • Options
    Day 2 or something like that, still cant login.
    Im angry, lost crystals, zetas, missed double drops, thrawn event coming soon which i might miss as well because of this issue.
    Hotfix is needed asap...
  • Options
    Greatly appreciate the gear, esp. Zetas.
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    So I completed GW today and only got attacked twice through the whole thing. I used Wedge lead, Biggs, Leia, Raid han and R2D2 - Only R2 and leia are G12.

This was rediculously easy. The Node 12 team didnt even get an attack in. There were no G12 enemies and no CLS - I found it boring and used to actually enjoy the challenge - fighting CLS teams helped me prepare for arena but oh well - the scrubs win again!

Lol @ scrubs. You mean players that haven’t been playing as long or haven’t had the right guidance on how and who to farm? Weren’t we all there at some point.

I haven’t played gw yet- but I believe you all when you say it’s too easy. And I too would test new teams/factions there. We needed a middle ground. For the reasons above but also it’s unfair to have some players face 3 CLS meta teams. Node 6,9,12. It’s discourgaing and they fail to get the resources they really need. I would be easy on the name calling because these newer players are the future of the game. And one day may be your guild mate. And when droids are meta again you can ask them why they don’t have ig-86 at 7*

I was almost always able to clear GW even before the update. But given the choice between being able to just auto through most of GW so I can focus more on TB/TW/Raids/Arenas or grind through GW I much prefer the new system. Especially when it boils down to being relatively assured of the full GW reward, which helps alleviate an already bad resource strain, or run the risk of missing out on badly needed resources I will take the new system.

That said perhaps a good compromise would be to have an added option toggle which allows GW to match based on default (current) settings or the old settings. I don't have a problem if someone wants to face and beat 3 CLS g12 teams to get their full GW reward but I found nothing fun in running that gauntlet as I'm not top 10 in arena anyway.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Very happy with this update. GW was kicking my kitten and due to other in game priorities I didn’t have the time or capacity to farm and zeta Resistance.

Loving the officer tools, they seem to be working a treat, would love a version of them to port over to Raids.

Happy for the new content, but gotta admit I now realise how badly I’ve been neglecting Dark Side and I’m having grind fear at the thought of all the gearing up I need to do.

Definitely 9/10 and quality update.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    did anyone knows how to use this keyboard bindings? mine and all my friends wont work at all...
  • Options
    Just saw kozi spoons post about growing our gp. I have a tip for her find a job you are qualified for....she needs to apologize NOW
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Before: Players:GW is too hard man
    Now: Players; GW is too easy
    Devs: WHAT THE FU-

Hahahaha!!!!
  • Options
    I crash all the time on iphone 6... Do something soon please.. I lose high rank rewards now
  • Options
    Ok little peeved with the TW event pitting me against 200+ speed cls teams. Devs literally everyone knows if you stick cls on a team at that speed you have a hard to beat team. Cls could probably be paired with Lobot and hoth bros and still make it a bloody hard fight even though they're not meta.

This doesn't help those of us without cls plan our defensive squads for TW. All this conveys is "so the guild that can slap the most cls on defense is going to win." If you're saying unless we can field meta teams that can beat old gw node 12 cls teams (and field our own identical defense teams), which is basically what tier 2 of the event is, then there's not even a point in trying to win TW in a few days.

Use the event to highlight good squads that aren't also incidentally top 20 arena teams. I can just look at the leader board for those. Highlight less known non-meta, non cls teams that are still good for the defense portion. Or if TW is designed so you need to field g11/12 cls either 1) release cls a week before TW or 2) make cls an entry requirement. Don't waste entire guilds time with participating in TW if it's basically been designed to make the guild with the least cls teams loose by default barring stupid levels of rng luck.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon and all SWGOH Dev Team thank you for your hard work and for the game.
    I did wrote several times about an "issue" that has been addressed too little in the last update.
    The gameplay is taking too much time by adding the TB. Now we will have TW.
    P2P and vets are starting to leave and quit game cause of this. Please consider this feedback for the future updates.

Thank you!
  • Options
    There is no good feedback if there are no proposals:
    1. Do not compare the timings before TB, the gameplay time was already high. Now is too much.
    2. The optimal time should be less with at least 20% then actual time.
    3. Try to make shorter timers for all events and raids. For raids like you did with Hoth - Imperial.. For events, let 7 levels, but let only one battle, not three or more (8 for some)
    Please note that many vets and P2P are not gamers, they are normal people, with kids, jobs and business.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Shouldnt the double drops include the normal and fleet challenges? Mod challenges are eligible...