Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Options
    there are but they all get moved into other areas of the forum where no one sees them
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Antisora wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Antisora wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Yeah! How dare this game make me use half my roster! I WANT TO USE THE SAME CHARACTERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Make me use half the roster in an intelligent way. In a way that feels like progress. Not just shoving light side TB aside and forcing me to invest in characters for literally the same rewards I was already getting.

Nobody is forcing You. You can still play LS in intelligent way and you dont have to use your virtual resources on dark side. This is new mode in game and you dont have to play it.

Which means I now get half the rewards I would get if they’d just stuck with LS TB.

I know this is hard, BUT, consider for a second that there are people not named Antisora who have thoughts and feelings of their own and have consistently farmed dark side characters for the same reason you have consistently farmed light side characters and have been getting half the rewards this whole time.

I didn’t farm light side characters until LS TB was announced. Until two weeks ago my arena team was completely dark side. My primary GW team is a DS droid team. I am aware people like dark side. I like dark side. This doesn’t change the fact that I had to invest a ton into light side, and now they cut the value of that investment in half and are forcing me to invest a ton into dark side to get back to the same value I was at a week ago.
  • Options
    It's hard for me to tell if I did poorly because my characters aren't invested enough or if I did poorly because the difficulty was increased. All I know is that I got to the last stage of each battle, but got pretty much instantly wiped in each. I also noticed that the last stage of each battle had all Elites, which... Seems harder than expected?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Yea no kidding, it also showed me how few dark side toons there are compared light side toons and it sucks,

They need to lower the difficulty on the last teir or else we aren't going to get many points

On the other side this there first time doing this so I'll give them a break cause it's hard to do this kinda stuff but overall nice try
  • Options
    I could only do 4/4 on one of the combat missions. 3/4 on the others. And this is only phase 1. Needing 15 gear 11-12 zeta toons to complete phase 1 is excessive. I'm curious to see what phase 6 will look like.
  • Options
    The difference in difficulty is crazy phase one feels like phase six of LS TB
  • dogwelder79
    1515 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Just make LS and DS TB happen at the same time, and people choose. This DS TB has been very poorly planned.
  • Options
    WAY TO HARD!
    The Rebels cleans, recover health and protection, counter attack. What's going on!?!
    "First time they did it" ehm, no. We've had a lot of TB before. I hope this is only a bug.
  • Options
    What was the thinking when creating this? "Here let's see if all these nonwhales can manage 15 stars lulz"
  • JezzaG
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Points awarded for battles for 4/4 says 291000 in game but it's only recording 144000 for 4/4. I have sent a bug report.
  • Options
    Any suggestions on who to target/kill/apply debufs to first?
  • Options
    Why does it say 291,000 for the mission but when you get 4/4 it's only giving you 144,000
  • Options
    Anyone defending this is being foolish. A full G10 squad and a full G7 squad can achieve the same progress.... That's not right, end of.

You finished the waves with a G7 team? Most impressive, you are.

I did 3/4 with G7. But G10 will get the same
  • Options
    Something isn't right, it seems really broken
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • TVF
    36746 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wave 4: No one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I gotta bad feeling about this...
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    Our Guild (100M GP) so far have nobody who has achieved more than 10/12.

The wave 4 lineups are ridiculous. Never mind Jedi Rey. When are they releasing that commander as a playable toon? Heals, restores protection, taunts, gains foresight AND counters? I’ll shell out £££ for that fellow.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Anyone got 4/4 using a maxed out 2 star team? :D WTH is up with this difficulty?? @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    First tier all but impossible for gear 11 toons. The first tier. First 3 are easy sure but when your whole clan gets 3/4 for every battle there is something wrong. Dark side needs an epic buff to deal with the special abilities of the rebels with the skull abilities.

Please stop playtesting with all maxed characters, it completely takes the fun out of this game.
  • Options
    Its worth noticing that all the levels are low, the 3/4 is only 91k, it looks like the missions are set up to be for 6 rounds for that 291K points
  • Options
    Guys! thank you so much! I love the Dark Side.
    I just have a big concern right of the first face encounter. I have a very decent (7 star, 85, Gear XII full abilities team) and for almost nothing, I nearly failed, as I was left with only on character.
    If Im right, difficulty on the Combat Missions and Special Missions will increase as more stars are required, so, what is going to happen in fase 2,3,4,5,6...7 omg.

Please comment. Perhaps its a minor adjustment needed?
  • Options
    Was really looking forward to this. The amount of disappointment I’m feeling right now makes me sick. Ugh.
  • Options
    Total crap! No way a zeta maul and zeta savage should get wrecked in a 2* required battle! Seriously unbalanced
  • Options
    Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
  • Options
    Our Guild (100M GP) so far have nobody who has achieved more than 10/12.

The wave 4 lineups are ridiculous. Never mind Jedi Rey. When are they releasing that commander as a playable toon? Heals, restores protection, taunts, gains foresight AND counters? I’ll shell out £££ for that fellow.

Considering there's 3 bounty hunter special missions I'm banking on some new dark side BH first!
  • Options
    Couldn’t agree more.
    It’s only Phase 1 and our entire Guild is getting wrecked? You kidding me?
    Who sets the difficulty?
    Whoever does should be demoted at EA.
    What a joke.
  • Options
    honey badger don’t care
  • Options
    Guys, this is a rebel game...how do you not get that yet?