No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Looks like some people even dont want to try tw, and just dont want to log in, because they didnt recieved dstb rewards. Soon promised 24h will end. If you think this is bad, you should look in individual guild discord and line chanels. Its madness out there. Some quiting, some not logging in, talks about other games, so much hate. EA support is terrible too. Imo this started from dstb day one, all bugs, threts from cg about taking action on there mistake. Almost everyone asked for closing dstb, this didnt happen. And now no rewards after. + in my guild some people who cheated (used bug) on tb got there rewards.
    You can even imagine how i feel. I dont actually now what you can do to make everything right. Crystals are not going to help, i can buy them, i need tb rewards. So 5.5 hours left for you.
  • Ludmeister77
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Looks like some people even dont want to try tw, and just dont want to log in, because they didnt recieved dstb rewards. Soon promised 24h will end. If you think this is bad, you should look in individual guild discord and line chanels. Its madness out there. Some quiting, some not logging in, talks about other games, so much hate. EA support is terrible too. Imo this started from dstb day one, all bugs, threts from cg about taking action on there mistake. Almost everyone asked for closing dstb, this didnt happen. And now no rewards after. + in my guild some people who cheated (used bug) on tb got there rewards.
    You can even imagine how i feel. I dont actually now what you can do to make everything right. Crystals are not going to help, i can buy them, i need tb rewards. So 5.5 hours left for you.

Perfectly stated. Especially bringing up the TOS-based threat about players being culpable for "exploiting" CG's faulty programming. I know people who were able to upgrade their entire inventory of mods during another programming-based window of opportunity. Unfortunately, again, I couldn't get on that gravy train. And no, I know of no one who got censured over profitting over that issue.
  • Options
    If we don't get these rewards (I don't know how we will but I'm willing to give them the time they wanted) I'm going to have a real problem with CG. Crystals aren't compensation for lost TB currency, that currency is a massive source for my progression in this game. This outcome could be make or break, depending how CG addresses the issue later today. We are still waiting for a proper response to all the other issues with DS TB and I'm not sure TW is going to be smooth sailing either. I'm starting to lose faith.
  • Options
    Jeez as if there isn't a megathread about this already. Your issue is neither new or unique
  • Options
    Sadly, if history of this game is anything to go by, those that miss out may not get the rewards, but then everyone will get a top loot box or other gift.

So we can’t find out who missed out, so we will compensate everyone. Sadly this isn’t logical, as you are no better off and still at a disadvantage to others.
  • Options
    Any news on when we might get the rewards we're missing?. I've checked in game and it's not possible to buy Wampa shards with my sense of pride and accomplishment.
  • Options
    They are based on the west coast. If you look in the dev posts, kozi said they were working on the problem and there would be an update this morning. So figure no earlier than 11am est.
  • Options
    more than 19 hours has passed since we should have received our rewards and still nothing.
    11,5 hours since our latest update from the officials here with this post:

We're investigating new information that will require further review by our team. A wait is unfortunately still something we need to do, but we'll be back bright and early tomorrow to update you all on where we are.
  • Options
    We have guild members with 315 stars in achievements, some with 353 and some with 391. If you didn't get your reward (like me) it ain't coming - some guild mate got double...
  • Options
    Get a guild mate that took a screenshot of their rewards and use it when submit your trouble ticket that way they know what to put in your inbox even if they have to do it manually.
    The achievement stars will come with time. It's sad to miss out on the HY shards but if you aren't patient and rush into the high ground you're gonna loose your legs.
  • Options
    My last two tickets to EA help received no response, I needed the points for a gear 12 peice I wanted to use for Tw’s and can’t now. I still don’t have the payout. WHAT IS GOING ON?
  • Options
    When this happened there was still at least 6 hours of the working day left. So if it wasn't fixed at the end of the day yesterday, then I very much doubt it will be fixed at 8am PST today.
  • Options
    My last two tickets to EA help received no response, I needed the points for a gear 12 peice I wanted to use for Tw’s and can’t now. I still don’t have the payout. WHAT IS GOING ON?

The wait time on a response from EA is 72 hours at the moment. It's just a waiting game right now. We should get something from the Devs when they get in the office.
  • Options
    They will be up bright and early. The bright part sounds promising since all this hasn't been too bright up to now. I suppose based on the last update we don't have to contact support after 24 hours...
  • Options
    4 hours and 34 minutes until we all get to call, hold for hours, get a quiet overseas underpaid person to say sorry, please be patient. Crystals do NOT cover the gear and shards for HY I’ve missed. Several thousand crystals sure, but not the 500 or less we normally are given. I’ve lost 5 pay to play players over EA issues who quit the game. This hemorrhage is in, or will be in all guilds eventually. Only EA can fix it, by making it RIGHT, not making excuses. Making it right is giving us what we EARNED, not a sorry apology package
  • Options
    Daily reminder how cg like to duck us
  • Options
    Deleted account and reinstalled on iPad and phone. So much for sending out through out the day, still jack
  • Options

The wait time on a response from EA is 72 hours at the moment.

Lol. "Your call is important to us...we'll get to it next week." Try Disney - rumor has it their customer service is a little stronger than EA's.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    ... tick tack tick tack...
  • Options
    Here’s what SHOULD happen...

Create a page to where people that didn’t get DS rewards can login and post pics of what guildmates received. And not on forums and not through EA help tickets. Posting pics/info here is a stupid chore. And we ALL know how far we’ll get with our help tickets. Anyways, you post ally code, player ID, and what guildies got that you didn’t and voila, something actually happens about it. Case looked into and boom those rewards show up. I’m FURIOUS I haven’t gotten my rewards close to 24 hours later, but will be over the line, hulk-mad, if I’m hit with a couple hundred crystals and I’m sorry. We didn’t do the best, 32* DS TB, but even still rewards gotten by guildmates would cost thousands of crystals for me to get now. So if choices are the 500 and I’m sorry, my actual TB rewards, or thirdly a permanent spending “delay” on my part, #3 is the choice for me :smile:
  • EsCu_TM
    44 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    What if no one in your guild took a screenshot of the rewards?
    I don't think this will be resolved that way..I pitty the dev who has to go over thousands of claims and send each one their rewards...don't really now how it works but that's my guess :)