Character Reveal: Sith Marauder

Replies

• Tedbeast wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Of course they are adding characters from SW:TOR. You do realize EA owns TOR & GOH right? I say bring it! Love it love it love it!

This is honestly why I'm surprised we haven't gotten Iden from Battlefront 2 yet

Me too. (As long as it’s the imperial version.)

Ditto - the only saving grace - I think - is that the Iden you can use for Multiplayer is the Imperial version so hopefully that aspect gets translated - if ever.

On the flip side the devs love their LS in this game... LOOOVVEE ITTTTTT

Then, on the edge of that penny..... we'll probably end up getting both, becuase: Solo.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Shots wrote: »
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Shots wrote: »
    Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.

On that character? That’s the one you whale up for?

Well, I can't exactly whale on just any toon... If I could, I would have purchased Gen. Ken already. He will just about make my sith squad complete anyway. I have most of my farming done, now I am just waiting for R2, CLS Journey, BB8 and then Rey's Journey. All that stuff is farmable.

I think people are alluding to the likelihood that there will be a big name / big time Sith character released and revealed soon that would probably make more sense to whale on. Similar to last Feb - SA / SiT were good characters, but DN was the big get out of that release.

Were they released all in the same month? Because I don't know if I really see them releasing any other sith this month other than Marauder. I mean, I could probably dig up another couple hundo,,,,
  • Shots wrote: »
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.

On that character? That’s the one you whale up for?

Well, I can't exactly whale on just any toon... If I could, I would have purchased Gen. Ken already. He will just about make my sith squad complete anyway. I have most of my farming done, now I am just waiting for R2, CLS Journey, BB8 and then Rey's Journey. All that stuff is farmable.

I think people are alluding to the likelihood that there will be a big name / big time Sith character released and revealed soon that would probably make more sense to whale on. Similar to last Feb - SA / SiT were good characters, but DN was the big get out of that release.

Were they released all in the same month? Because I don't know if I really see them releasing any other sith this month other than Marauder. I mean, I could probably dig up another couple hundo,,,,

They were released days apart. It was ST, next day SA, then the next two days were DN
  • Im kind of happy they didn't release a unique character this time...while yes it might disappoint the people who are hoping for those big unique people (Darth Revan, Padme, Jango Fett, E.T.C)...or reworks for characters people are sure are bad (looking at you Grevious) it would cause far less of a outrage and...depending on the character...give hope to some people that the character they are hoping for (if they believe they will come in a legendary event) is coming...or...well it helps focus on the Meta of now instead of getting peoples hopes up on something that might not come for a very long time...trust me if the team thought any new legendary characters were needed they would do it...what I really want is a Ship Raid...now that would be cool.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I look forward to farming him in 4-6 months time.
  • And another thing...the team is probably gonna withhold Revan until the Hype dies down...Overhype can make a great game feel terrible...or a great character feel terrible...just think of Half Life 3...Valve was gonna make it but it got so hyped that they felt even their best would be to little for the community.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    I'm excited for this as Sith as my favorite faction. They are looking like they may put out some big numbers in HAAT, which will be pretty cool.

They should be looking to create new challenging raid...
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    I would personally prefer a new raid to all those new caracters asking for the same gears as the ton of toons i already have
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2018
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    I think this would be so cool. A new Sith Raid. Each tier you battle the Sith Lords of old. Trayus, Sion, Malgus, Malek. Earning shards for completion. Needing all of them for Revan next year or something. Would definitely spice things up.

I love this idea! It would take forever to get them all, but this is an awesome idea nonetheless! I hope someone at CG is paying attention. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

• Interesting....
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Is that a Mara Jade confirmed??? sorry, I didn‘t finde any post of zerfius and the last entry on his member page was about Mara Jade XD sorry for being so blind :-/

Well, a DS Raid with a proper op toon on Han / GK power Level would be most appreciated ;-)

• Revan confirmed
  • ksomm5
    169 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Interesting....

It was my idea........ :)
  • Another 3* Gear 6 toon for the bench.

I'd rather 10000 mk3 carbanti than another meaningless character

id take any sith over rose any day.
    thank your stats is was not jar jar.

The devs have altered the deal. Prey they do not alter it further.
  • A raid where we earn Darth Revan shards yes please this is a great idea. Will prolly require a Jedi rework and new Jedi toons to raid the sith.
  • Why do the raids have to be light side focused. You just as easily make the raid assaulting the Jedi Temple killing Jedi and still earn Darth Revan shards.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Darth Malgus anyone?
  • Whats the deal with the ripe off of revan, atleast when you add a toon make it different why could you just give us the real thing.
  • Gotta add minions to these mobile games.
    Hit the gym.
  • Loving that we get a new Sith character!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Would be awesome if it was Mara Jade instead. Would go extremely well with EP/Vader rework.
    But anyways..thank you for all these updates!
    Hope to see more!
    P.S. please keep abilities pack in shop for a longer duration henceforth! Xd
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • What toons are required for upcoming events??
  • vegoman wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Jango confirmed

Grievous rework confirmed.

CUP rework confirmed, Jar Jar Binks confirmed, Porgs confirmed.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    thought this was going to be good vader (no helmet obv)

ps mara jade is the best guess I've seen in months. if I see "revan???" one snore time... (it autocorrected to snore, but it works so well ima keep it)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • To me old republic is made up stuff. Not canon

New trilogy coming out.... Get ready for lots of toons from kotr
  • Sith are coming, right? Not sure why it matters who as long as it's not the rebel filth. I just wanna know who I'm gonna need to unlock this beast?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Every time an Old Republic MMO class gets released to GoH we get closer and closer to an Imperial Agent and me taking a personal loan from my credit union...

God I loved that class story.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.