Character Reveal: Sith Marauder

12346Next

Replies

  • Looks like Sith Marauder would be a good counter to JTR teams and all those extra abilities going off. Every time bb8 calls an assist he gets 20% turn meter
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    Nedus wrote: »
    I think the question about asajj's only nightsister and savage's sith tag is simpler than you think. Asajj was borned as a nightsister and died like a nightsister; the fact that she had (or not) some sith tecniques does not make her a sith, and i think that here we all can agree more or less. The question is savage... he received some tecniques from the brother but also in this case outside of the rule of two... the question is, if he is not tagged as sith, which other tag should he have?

    When did Asajj die?

    you should read the Dark Disciple. Excellent book.

    On, and BTW, Asajj is referred to as a “former Sith” by the Jedi numerous times throughout the book.

    Yeah but the Jedi, for all their 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes' bull, only see someone on the dark side as a Sith, especially if that someone had received training from a Sith.

    And if that narrow mindset is held, then all nightsisters are sith.
  • Putnam wrote: »
    Looks like Sith Marauder would be a good counter to JTR teams and all those extra abilities going off. Every time bb8 calls an assist he gets 20% turn meter

    I would assume this would also apply under a Talzin lead and GK (with both of their "call to assist")?
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    When did Asajj die?

    Anakin threw her off a cliff in the clone wars cartoon OG series.
  • Stop getting Star Wars wrong!

    td8bjgc0ox0u.png
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    When did Asajj die?

    Anakin threw her off a cliff in the clone wars cartoon OG series.

    Current canon is she dies to Dooku, making a heroic sacrifice to protect Quinlan Vos.
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Psilosin wrote: »
    When did Asajj die?

    Anakin threw her off a cliff in the clone wars cartoon OG series.

    Current canon is she dies to Dooku, making a heroic sacrifice to protect Quinlan Vos.

    One of my favorite SW books but it felt like I was reading Danielle Steele at times.
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    Nedus wrote: »
    I think the question about asajj's only nightsister and savage's sith tag is simpler than you think. Asajj was borned as a nightsister and died like a nightsister; the fact that she had (or not) some sith tecniques does not make her a sith, and i think that here we all can agree more or less. The question is savage... he received some tecniques from the brother but also in this case outside of the rule of two... the question is, if he is not tagged as sith, which other tag should he have?

    When did Asajj die?

    you should read the Dark Disciple. Excellent book.

    On, and BTW, Asajj is referred to as a “former Sith” by the Jedi numerous times throughout the book.

    Yeah but the Jedi, for all their 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes' bull, only see someone on the dark side as a Sith, especially if that someone had received training from a Sith.

    And if that narrow mindset is held, then all nightsisters are sith.

    Honestly, I wouldn't put it past some of the Council. *coughcough*Mace*coughcough*
  • giphy.gif


    Less than 48hrs away!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • So will we get the Sith 2* like the other DS toon (First Order Executioner), or 3* and a half like the new LS toons (Holdo and Rose)?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • We will get 1.5 stars
  • Probably
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    meh sith. I just can't see dumping money 7*'ing "anymore" and I mean anymore because CLS, Rey, Han, R2 before those char came out there was this feeling that hey if I dump $$$ on this character it might mean something maybe I will break top 100 in arena or have another team etc.

    Now it's like...lol why should I do that it's not CLS, it's not han it's not R2 it meh.

    i still think the top 5 char in the game from a power creep prospect must have killed anyones interest in getting these char maxxed unless it's uber whale or uber guild trying to fill platoons or to just say I have it...

    But... oh wait there "might" be Revan.... and you "might" need this guy....

    Oh lol nm better get him up quick I guess there's your reason cause you won't have a chance at next power creep doom drop 100% TM to everyone on a basic Revan

    Ohhh please don't let ships go the way of Arena right now you can run any fleet in any compositon and have a chance.... Arena is hey did you farm vets, or R2 and Han
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    ^^^^^ above post not complaining as much as concern for power creep
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    So will we get the Sith 2* like the other DS toon (First Order Executioner), or 3* and a half like the new LS toons (Holdo and Rose)?

    pretty much. then the char pack will come out so you pay to get him 7* :(
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    One of my tiny hopes is that they also give Asajj the Sith tag! Can you guys immagine her kit and leadership in a team with Sith Marauder,Nihilus,Vader and Kenobi? Sounds like a top Arena team

    Asajj was never a Sith. Please don't start with this again. Last year we had lots of forum threads requesting the same thing.

    But she was Sith, and YES she was Dooku's Apprentice, Sidious even speaks of her as his Apprentice. She claimed Sith in the 15 minute clone wars cartoons, and was Sith until Mother Talzin "convinced" her to abandon the ways of the Sith. It's like saying that Boba isn't Empire or that JTR and CLS aren't Jedi.

    But I'm excited to see if any other Sith characters are coming as well. Like Darth Metal Legs Maul.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Boba isn't empire
  • Asajj was an intern who didn't get the job. Basically she was a candidate for Sith, training under Dooku and learning the basics of Sith philosophy, but she never got the title and joined the club. Sith isn't just a philosophy but also an order at this point with very strict rules of membership, and she didn't qualify because there wasn't a position open.
  • Pretty sure Asajj was Dookus first apprentice....
  • Asajj was Sith, but anyway.

    Does Asajj's Rampage and Maul's Power of Hatred effect Sith Marauder's The Force Shall Free Me? I know the buffs don't show up above the characters, but they're still buffed.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    Asajj was Sith...

    Silly :P

  • Yeah, this guy did some ground work on the Marauder - possible reason his damage was so low and just a total dissappointment:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sith-Marauder-Offense-booost-won-t-stack-with-Vader-lead/m-p/6635636#M9076
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    How exactly doesn't it work with Vader @PremierVenoth I don't understand your the stuff mentioned in the link
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    How exactly doesn't it work with Vader @PremierVenoth I don't understand your the stuff mentioned in the link

    Don't fret, Nobody understands Answers HQ

    Revan confirmed for August
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    How exactly doesn't it work with Vader @PremierVenoth I don't understand your the stuff mentioned in the link

    Don't fret, Nobody understands Answers HQ

    My best guess so far is that's actually a graveyard. Bugs go there and die. Necromancers come and try to resurrect them. IF, and it's rare, but IF it works, "fixes" come back as aberrant monsters in game with no way to kill them.
    tenor.gif
    Let me know if I'm wrong on that. I think I came pretty close.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • A surprise, but a welcome one to be sure.

    When someone misquotes the lines:
    You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master.
    I AM the High Ground
  • So when is the hotfix coming out for SM? He's only doing half the damage that was showcased and from what I'm hearing he doesn't ignore armor in Raids(?) either. I have him at 4* but with 29 debuffs on the field, 36% critical damage mod, a Vader lead (+30% offense), and 9% offense increase from mods so far he did 14k in damage in a critical hit. What's missing (besides stars) from the video that was released and ALL the videos that we're seeing from your Game Changers and seeing for ourselves when testing him out? Even in their videos of him geared and at 7 stars he's not even close to the damage that was shown in the announcement video. Guessing he's bugged and we can expect a hotfix?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • I have an alt account I just started And have been using him along side tarkin Vader and RG. Plenty of debuff, best possible offense.secondary mods I can manage.and he averages 2.5 k with as many debuffs as you can imagine. Either something isn't right or the dude just sucks
  • ReyCharles wrote: »
    I have an alt account I just started And have been using him along side tarkin Vader and RG. Plenty of debuff, best possible offense.secondary mods I can manage.and he averages 2.5 k with as many debuffs as you can imagine. Either something isn't right or the dude just sucks

    I think the general consensus at this point is that he's broken as far as being an attacker goes.

    I've developed mine quite a lot, and while he's pretty durable and can end up with bonkers health steal - his offensive capabilities are definitely trash, and don't seem to improve with any amount of debuffs on the board. I've got all crit chance up mods on mine he still hardly ever lands a critical and even with 20+ debuffs going his damage was ...yeah, pathetic. And that's with what should be over 40% to both his crit chance and offense.

    I know he's just a marquee character, but he's an attacker that feels a lot more like a tank. Swap the numbers on his 'The Force Shall Free Me' unique and we might have something!
  • He can land massive hits, no annihilate level hits mind you, but surely wampa size hits with only one or stacks.
Sign In or Register to comment.