Character Reveal: Sith Marauder

Prev13456
CG_Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited February 8
This February shadows gather as the power of the Dark Side introduces its latest threat- the Sith Marauder. For a sneak peek of what's in store with this terrifying attacker, please see the character Strategy post link below.

Additionally, please check out the exclusive gameplay of this new Darkside character via our Gamechagers below:

WildGrunt

CubsFanHan

CrazyExcuses

Aramor (Russian)

SmithieD

Nukin

Leon24 (German)

Skelturix (French)

GoingNerdy

AhnaldT101

WarriorPresents

MobileGamer

MistPassiert

Gaming-fans (Offsite)
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by CG_Kozispoon on

Replies

• !!!
  • This is so cool but I almost wish you wouldn't tell us, just so it was a surprise when it came out
  • Revan confirmed.
  • vegoman wrote: »
    Revan confirmed.

spittin truth
  • JakeC
    113 posts Member
    This is amazing! Thanks for the new characters coming out as well!
  • Jango confirmed
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Jango confirmed

Grievous rework confirmed.
  • vegoman wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Jango confirmed

Grievous rework confirmed.

Jar Jar Confirmed.
  • Okay, reworks AND an awesome new character! HECK YEAH!
  • Lmao wht,jaydeacs says wish u hadnt told us? Everyone has been hollaring for any details at all for days now. Im glad they told us so i can try prepare gear now. Of course idk wht gear but logic says stunguns n cuffs n bio implants an all the normal stuff I should be holding on to
  • WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO CG... you are off the Z-day trip list and I will help you now in the event you are being chased by flesh hungry zombies!
  • Nauros
    1160 posts Member
    His unique could get crazy under Zader with all the unremovable dots...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Mzee
    1464 posts Member
    I'm excited for this as Sith as my favorite faction. They are looking like they may put out some big numbers in HAAT, which will be pretty cool.
  • ksomm5
    123 posts Member
    edited February 7
    I think this would be so cool. A new Sith Raid. Each tier you battle the Sith Lords of old. Trayus, Sion, Malgus, Malek. Earning shards for completion. Needing all of them for Revan next year or something. Would definitely spice things up.
  • "omg, this comfirms Revan!"

Uh, no. This is just like the Sith Trooper and Sith Assassin, they're just pulling in more stuff from the whole swtor universe, which may or may not include the big shot Revan.

I hope it means Revan is coming, and Malgus, and Bastilla / Satelle Shan, and a whole whole lot more.
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    EP and Darth Vader rework....
    Sith Marauder...
    Looking like you might just be living up to that challenge accepted ;)
  • Mr. Smith
  • How could this be a legendary event lol. Have never heard of the char. Pretty sure it’s made up
  • SWEET! Keep them dark side updates coming!
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.