Character Reveal: Sith Marauder

Replies

• WHO DO WE NEED FOR UNLOCKING NEW TOONS??
  • ulrond wrote: »
    WHO DO WE NEED FOR UNLOCKING NEW TOONS??

It's a marquee, so it's any characters.
  • Appreciate a.simple.dps.kit. do not.appreciate Marquee event for such a character. He should go.straight to.a.node or new toons in shops.ffs. it's is a year past time.for this!

• Whoa! A direct tag from @CG_Kozispoon ! I think I have surpassed anything else I have accomplished thus far in my life!
  • Phoenixeon
    1840 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Every time an Old Republic MMO class gets released to GoH we get closer and closer to an Imperial Agent and me taking a personal loan from my credit union...
    God I loved that class story.

Please no cipher 9 in the nearing future, because I played all 8 classes and sith marauder hurt my wallet already...lol
  • How many shards will we get from the event?it will be like Holdo and Rose? It’s great dark side get some love it was about time although i don’t think this will be the new meta guess we must wait till the end of the month to find out.
  • How many shards will we get from the event?it will be like Holdo and Rose? It’s great dark side get some love it was about time although i don’t think this will be the new meta guess we must wait till the end of the month to find out.

It should leave you at 3*, 15/30 towards 4*.

Still waiting on my 15 rose and 15
    Holdo shards though that I’m missing....
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    How many shards will we get from the event?it will be like Holdo and Rose? It’s great dark side get some love it was about time although i don’t think this will be the new meta guess we must wait till the end of the month to find out.

It should leave you at 3*, 15/30 towards 4*.

Still waiting on my 15 rose and 15
    Holdo shards though that I’m missing....

Yeah, this. What's up with our short-change @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon ?

Hope the Marauder shards come through all the way because I'm actually interested in using him.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • When is Marauder event getting released?
  • This is awesome! Really hope it means Sion and Traya are next! Also hope we get a full 3* and 15/30 shards if they are presented marquee.
  • Feb 16th the event starts
  • Can we please have Revan added to the roster???
  • I'll say this - this is the LONGEST I've seen between a new character being revealed and being released.

Other people might complain, but I'm gonna give the devs props for keeping us on out toes. And the edge of our seats. Thanks again, gang.

• Bluekirbyb
    0 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Just noticed the appearance of the Sith Marauder because they just showed up the list of characters I don't have and I'm pretty excited.
  • Yeah, there's an announcement saying when the event starts to get him.

I'm just psyched because every SWTOR class that becomes a character in GoH brings us a tiny bit closer to the Imperial Agent...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I was thinking... dunno if this has been mentioned... but... I think a Sith Marauder would do awesome on a JTR team. BB8 granting all the buffs, JTR giving all the debuffs.. he would be getting stronger lightening fast and take down some of the heavy toons quick and raid bosses as well. I can’t wait to give him a work out on my JTR team!
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Yeah, there's an announcement saying when the event starts to get him.

I am not seeing this announcement...?
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Yeah, there's an announcement saying when the event starts to get him.

I am not seeing this announcement...?

It's listed under the Assault on Malchior (or whatever, I already forgot the name but also closed the tab, sorry!) entry beneath the part that announces Marauder. Long story short: 16 Februrary.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/157422/content-update-2-7-2018#latest
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    How could this be a legendary event lol. Have never heard of the char. Pretty sure it’s made up

Not to pull back the curtain too far, but.... all of the characters in the Star Wars universe are 'made up'.

Not to pull the curtain back further but.... all words, letters, and forms of communication are 'made up'.

"Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain!"
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Edit . Removed my post as the image will not appear
    Post edited by AndyG_Doh on
  • This character is so lovely. Checked it on swgoh.gg. The gear required is reasonable, speed is ok, kit is awesome. He's gonna be my first marquee character that I gear upto G11 at 3*. The only thing that I'm bit worried is that he could follow the path that Fulcrum went. Good but not game changing, forgotten.
  • One of my tiny hopes is that they also give Asajj the Sith tag! Can you guys immagine her kit and leadership in a team with Sith Marauder,Nihilus,Vader and Kenobi? Sounds like a top Arena team
  • One of my tiny hopes is that they also give Asajj the Sith tag! Can you guys immagine her kit and leadership in a team with Sith Marauder,Nihilus,Vader and Kenobi? Sounds like a top Arena team

Asajj was never a Sith. Please don't start with this again. Last year we had lots of forum threads requesting the same thing.
  • I’m not starting anything...just sayin it would be cool
  • Creepy
  • Richard
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Under Vader lead with Wampa he could be interesting. I will try that team when i unlock Wampa. Some people still cares too much about stars. Any toon would be viable at g11 with decent mods.
  • Anyone know when the event will be?
  • Shots wrote: »
    Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.

Why not wait for the big characters that will be coming?
    To me old republic is made up stuff. Not canon

It's Legends. It is a level of canon. Not canon =/= made up, either. There are levels of things that are canon, especially when debates occur. Though they are more a set of guidelines rather than rules....

@ DarthNekros Now legends aren't canon. Ever since Disney bought Star Wars there are no levels of canon, just the original trilogy, the prequels, the clone wars, rebels, and any movies that come out or have come out post-buyout.
  • Asajj was never a Sith. Please don't start with this again. Last year we had lots of forum threads requesting the same thing.

Well, she was Dooku's apprentice. Doesn't that make her one of the Two? She's a little Sithy, to be sure...!

• SamuraiUX wrote: »
    Asajj was never a Sith. Please don't start with this again. Last year we had lots of forum threads requesting the same thing.

Well, she was Dooku's apprentice. Doesn't that make her one of the Two? She's a little Sithy, to be sure...!

She was not his apprentice. The first time this bond beginning to start, sidious had it shut down immediately, since you know.. The rule of two.