Character Reveal: Sith Marauder

Replies

• When’s the character being released in the game?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    That special has an awesome animation, too bad it's a sith ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Awesome new sith toon - can't wait to see what else I'm getting for my birthday this year! Thanks, devs!!!
  • Guarantee I he’s a marquee event and you’ll need him 7* in a couple months for Revan
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Marquee event or legendary?

Marquee most likely, OR they could be good to us and put it directly in arena or GW shipments :wink:
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • If they put this toon in Arena or GW store, then rebels are dead and buried forever. So please do.
  • How could this be a legendary event lol. Have never heard of the char. Pretty sure it’s made up

How should I know for sure that they'll make it a marquee or legendary? If anything, it could be a nod to Revan.
  • How could this be a legendary event lol. Have never heard of the char. Pretty sure it’s made up

The character is actually in the Star Wars The Old republic MMO. There’s multiple marauders in trailers, random enemies in the game, and it’s actually a class for the Sith warrior faction. So no it’s not made up lol.
  • swtor.jpg
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    vegoman wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Jango confirmed

Grievous rework confirmed.

Jar Jar Confirmed.

Zombie Han confirmed
  • Happy sith a versary everyone
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Death to Rebel Scum! Death to the Republic!
    And most importantly Death to CLS!!!!
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Pieeater420
    231 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Skywalker_Vader1 No, sith maurader is not made up. U should check starwars.wiki an do ur research first. They specialize in dual lightsaber use an are known for their high dmg dealing so sounds like swgoh nailed it with their representation of him.

Not to pull back the curtain too far, but.... all of the characters in the Star Wars universe are 'made up'.
  • Now we have 10 Sith. I can sleep now.

Seriously, before the Emperor and Vader reworks, I thought the Sith was the best faction from top to bottom--meaning no bad toons in the faction--edging out FO and Resistance. And with the reworks and Mr. Marauder, is there any question?
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    How could this be a legendary event lol. Have never heard of the char. Pretty sure it’s made up

Not to pull back the curtain too far, but.... all of the characters in the Star Wars universe are 'made up'.

Not to pull the curtain back further but.... all words, letters, and forms of communication are 'made up'.
  • Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.
  • To me old republic is made up stuff. Not canon
  • Shots wrote: »
    Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.

On that character? That’s the one you whale up for?
  • I want to be excited, but all I see if 5 minutes of fun followed by 4 months of waiting for me to be able to do something more with him.
  • Of course they are adding characters from SW:TOR. You do realize EA owns TOR & GOH right? I say bring it! Love it love it love it!
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    Of course they are adding characters from SW:TOR. You do realize EA owns TOR & GOH right? I say bring it! Love it love it love it!

This is honestly why I'm surprised we haven't gotten Iden from Battlefront 2 yet
    Well, I got about $200 and then some with Sith Marauders name on it... time to be that whale.

Why not wait for the big characters that will be coming?
    To me old republic is made up stuff. Not canon

It's Legends. It is a level of canon. Not canon =/= made up, either. There are levels of things that are canon, especially when debates occur. Though they are more a set of guidelines rather than rules....
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Of course they are adding characters from SW:TOR. You do realize EA owns TOR & GOH right? I say bring it! Love it love it love it!

This is honestly why I'm surprised we haven't gotten Iden from Battlefront 2 yet

Yeah, I thought for sure they'd spring Iden Versio on us when Battlefront 2 came out. Missed marketing opportunity, but who knows, maybe there will be a whole new run on Empire at some point.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »

Me too. (As long as it’s the imperial version.)
    Shots wrote: »

Well, I can't exactly whale on just any toon... If I could, I would have purchased Gen. Ken already. He will just about make my sith squad complete anyway. I have most of my farming done, now I am just waiting for R2, CLS Journey, BB8 and then Rey's Journey. All that stuff is farmable.

• jackv11
    51 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    +

Why not wait for the big characters that will be coming?
    To me old republic is made up stuff. Not canon

It's Legends. It is a level of canon. Not canon =/= made up, either. There are levels of things that are canon, especially when debates occur. Though they are more a set of guidelines rather than rules....
    Legendary is not actually any level of canon anymore. There's only canon and non canon now, there's no more A-Z levels, there's just the movies, the two shows and the books that have been released since. There are somethings that can be made canon again, but as long as it's labeled "Legends" it's not any level of canon.
    vegoman wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Jango confirmed

Grievous rework confirmed.

Jar Jar Confirmed.

Padme Confirmed.

Han solo in carbonite confirmed.[/quote]
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Shots wrote: »

Well, I can't exactly whale on just any toon... If I could, I would have purchased Gen. Ken already. He will just about make my sith squad complete anyway. I have most of my farming done, now I am just waiting for R2, CLS Journey, BB8 and then Rey's Journey. All that stuff is farmable.

I think people are alluding to the likelihood that there will be a big name / big time Sith character released and revealed soon that would probably make more sense to whale on. Similar to last Feb - SA / SiT were good characters, but DN was the big get out of that release.