What's ahead: stay tuned

Replies

• Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    So no anakin
    ?

Bro, you have a Dark Side Anakin, he's called Darth Vader. Every post I see you in you say the exact same thing. What else do you want, a limbless corpse that just lays there in battle? When he fell to the dark side he was still Anakin for like what, 10 minutes before becoming burnt bacon?

Actually Sidious called him Vader after the death of Mace.

Can confirm. He anoints him as Vader immediately after Mace's death. Lord Vader then promptly leads the assault on the jedi temple and slaughters the separatist leaders on Mustafar before his eventual duel and delimbing with Obi-Wan.
  • Options
    Off topic but can someone pls tell me how u capture someone elses comment into the grey boxes lol?im on mobile device so idk if thts why i cant figure it out or if im just a goof?An if im just a goof pls just tell me gently lol
  • Options
    Viserys wrote: »
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.

I want a Darth Krayt lead Tusken squad.

darth enchilada?? arent u forgetting darth fajitas?
  • Options
    Off topic but can someone pls tell me how u capture someone elses comment into the grey boxes lol?im on mobile device so idk if thts why i cant figure it out or if im just a goof?An if im just a goof pls just tell me gently lol

You just hit the blue "quote" button you goober :p. I'm on mobile also. It will quote the person and you write what you want to say under it.
  • Pieeater420
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

You just hit the blue "quote" button you goober :p. I'm on mobile also. It will quote the person and you write what you want to say under it.

Lol ok thx man. I hit tht b4 but because it didnt show the grey box i tho something was wrong. Thk u for telling me im a goob gently. We both know how harsh the forum can be sumtimes lol.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Lol ok thx man. I hit tht b4 but because it didnt show the grey box i tho something was wrong. Thk u for telling me im a goob gently. We both know how harsh the forum can be sumtimes lol.

Yes you're a goob. :D
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kivrin wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the mod filter now shows level 6 and 7 mods.

It's been like that since mods were introduced I think...

yea, it's been there forever
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Options
    Stay tuned: New game mode: Pod Racing! Confirmed.
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »

I actually realized how much I want this! I played the old pod racer game on N64 for hours, taking shortcuts and blowing up Zebulba.

It was such a simple game, and the only one to ever combine two of my favorite things: Star Wars and racing.

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Please kozi, could you give us some not-relevant info about Sith Raid? again, nothing relevant, only something to wonder, talk, and go crazy about!!
  • Options
    Aren't all crystals tuned to the owners lightsaber?
    Jedi rework possibly?
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Please kozi, could you give us some not-relevant info about Sith Raid? again, nothing relevant, only something to wonder, talk, and go crazy about!!

if you look closely on the sith raid image, you can see the floor actually tells the story of darth Plaguelis the wise, and the wall Murals depict the greatest sith to ever live, Darth Binks
  • Options
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    RekiemD wrote: »

if you look closely on the sith raid image, you can see the floor actually tells the story of darth Plaguelis the wise, and the wall Murals depict the greatest sith to ever live, Darth Binks

but the terror and destruction of Darth Binks did not occur until the 30 years before The Phantom Menace, so they only knew the prophecy of our doom at the time...however they had no idea how powerful Darth Binks would actually become...
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Padme would be such a dumb addition. I know you guys are joking but she.and c3p0 don't belong in this game. No comment on jar jar, unless he is snoke of course. :)

Would 1000x have rather seen Padme or C3PO than Rose or Holdo lol.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Viserys wrote: »
    A very reliable source told me (who predicted whatever you care about the most) that these characters will all be coming to the game. Stay tuned is the obvious hint for the following list of characters.
    1. Darth Malgus
    2. Darth Marr
    3. Darth Zannah
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Darth Cognus
    6. Darth Tenebrous
    7. Darth Gravid
    8. Darth Venamis
    9. Darth Sion
    10. Darth Traya
    11. Darth Krayt
    12. Darth Enchilada
    13. Darth Wredd
    14. Darth Gean
    15. Darth Ramage
    16. Darth Millennial
    17. Exar Kun
    18. Freedon Nadd
    19. Darth Lachris
    20. Darth Victis
    21. Darth Desolous
    22. Darth Vua
    23. Darth Simi
    24. Darth Iarrhea

In fact, my source told me that every character they release for the next two years will be a sith lord or generic sith of some kind. The next raid will be Sith oriented, with Sith receiving bonuses and all opponents being Sith. Additionally, at some point they will add corrupted versions of every Jedi character in the game.

Darth Steve?

And don’t forget Darth enchilada. Whoever this reliable source is I want him to know he’s a legend and I now want a Darth enchilada in the game.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    On a serious note, that usually means they will have more stuff coming shortly as February is just starting. :)

Feburary must be Darkside History Month in GoH.
  • Options
    Hey lots of great things coming in February. March is surely going to be interesting. Hopefully Jedi get some love but I am not holding my breath . What we everyone like to see and have improved that's not in the QoL update.
  • Options
    Maybe ki-adi shaak-ti release and some reworks (anakin plo koon mace(
  • Options
    Would love to see a bounty hunter rework along side some new ones (sugis band, Aurra sing...) and more ships and ship nodes where we can use ships like squaps on hard/normal modes
    QoL Bronzium slider, Always pick the max arena distance, Mod management etc.
  • Options
    They need to make the challenges relevant again. Either add a tier or update the loot loadouts. Mostly the mace challenge.
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Padme would be such a dumb addition. I know you guys are joking but she.and c3p0 don't belong in this game. No comment on jar jar, unless he is snoke of course. :)

Would 1000x have rather seen Padme or C3PO than Rose or Holdo lol.

Would rule to see more droids! EV 9D9, Proxy, 21B. I'm working on HK47 currently :)
  • Options
    0hH3NRY wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »

I actually realized how much I want this! I played the old pod racer game on N64 for hours, taking shortcuts and blowing up Zebulba.

It was such a simple game, and the only one to ever combine two of my favorite things: Star Wars and racing.

Zebulba?

ZETA SEBULBA CONFIRMED,

Call everyone an e'chuta poodoo and debuff them
  • Options
    And don’t forget Darth enchilada. Whoever this reliable source is I want him to know he’s a legend and I now want a Darth enchilada in the game.

I can assure you he's a very very reliable source.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Stay tuned...
    Stay tuned is a classic finish to commerial propaganda to keep us chained to the TV
    TVs come from china
    China is famous for noodles
    Kit Fisto's "hair" looks like noodles
    Kit Fisto was on a mission to capture Nate Gunray
    Nate Gunray was the viceroy of the trade federation
    Jawas traded droids
    C3PO is a droid
    C3PO CONFIRMED

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

Jawas sold R2D2 to Luke
    Luke was meant to bring balance to the force
    Balance is a form of order
    ORDER IS COUNTERED BY CHAOS
    Clumsiness is a form of chaos
    Jar jar binks was clumsy
    JAR JAR BINKS ALSO CONFIRMED AND COUNTER TO CLS

CLS reminds me of ALS which afflicted Lou Gehrig
    Lou Gehrig played for the Yankees which was based in New York City
    New York City is the home of Saturday Night Live
    One of the actors on Saturday Night Live was Chevy Chase
    Chevy Chase was also in the movie Caddyshack
    "I'm Alright" is the theme to Caddyshack, performed by Kenny Loggins
    Kenny Loggins also did the Theme to Footloose
    Footloose starred Kevin Bacon.

Kevin Bacon CONFIRMED.

You have to get to Kevin Bacon in six steps.

Go to the back of the class.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The Giants share an NFL conference with the Eagles

Almost had it but the correct answer was "The Giants share an NFL Division with the Eagles."

Try again!

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yes rilly.
  • Options
    Can Kevin Bacon have a Zeta that involves Tremors? Please.