What's ahead: stay tuned

Replies

• Options
    Darth bacon cheeseburger is coming.
  • Options

Thanks, now I want a bacon cheeseburger.
  • Options
    Confirmed Darth Condiments is Darth bacon cheeseburgers apprentice.
  • Options
    Confirmed Darth Condiments is Darth bacon cheeseburgers apprentice.

EA better be taking notes...
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    As much as I would like myself to be wrong, I doubt I am, sadly.

"Stay Tuned" people are saying is a hint to the finale of Rebels - but stay tuned to me says radio, not television. Because people no longer tune televisions, but you always tune a radio.

What do you hear on the radio? (other than music and annoying adverts), a radio dj.

Yes...DJ. As in Benicio del Toro's character in The Last Jedi.

I know - way better characters to be added tot he game, but like I said, I doubt I am wrong about this. Sorry all.

Preeeeetty sure stay tuned was referring to the Road Ahead post they released the next day. Right now I think we're just waiting on that content update but I think this "mistake" is either a hint they were hoping we'd see, a troll move, or we're getting Sion in marquee within the next week or 2 in anticipation for the QoL update and Raid.
    Cossin wrote: »
    In one of the event name threads, some people claimed to have received a „Lord of Pain I“ popup... interesting...

I just got that popup... took a screen shot and then came into the forum to see what others thought about it having the "I" on it

BIIIIG difference... the event name for Marauder was „Shadow over Malachor I“, which is fine and interesting by itself as the planets name is Malachor V which means this would be event 1 out of whatever the number....

„Lord of Pain I“ means only one thing: Darth Sion! as Darth Nihilus is Lord of Hunger, Darth Sion is Lord of Pain!. So, Lord of Pain could actually mean we get a Legendary event for Darth Sion, wouldn’t it? I wouldn’t believe them to release someone like him as Marquee...
    Could you post your screen?

Why would we get one of the three as a marquee and the other as a legendary? I don't know that much about them but would imagine they are roughly as significant as each other in their own ways

. . .

Nevertheless, this means Darth Sion 100% as playable toon confirmed and Traya shouldn‘t be left out either, doesn‘t it?

As my post about Darth Sion has been commentless deleted merged, I assume they want to silence people, regarding this mistake on their part...
    Take that as you will, but for me it makes it just even more clear... Darth Sion confirmed...

Well...while Sion is likely after the whole "Lord of Pain" popup, it doesn't mean confirmed...could be a typo and nothing more than an accident. Could be they were going to release him and then changed their minds...could mean they decided to release him later...and I don't think your post being removed has anything to do with them hiding it, they would've deleted all threads about it if they were trying to keep it all hush-hush and there were already several threads out about the "Lord of Pain" popup. Your thread was likely merged.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    rus_swgoh wrote: »
    When new information appears? We want a new bone

Dude. We literally just got a Road Ahead post a few days ago. We're getting QoL and a new Raid in a few weeks or so.
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    deleted
  • Options

with a side of fried Owen Okra and fried Beru fries

• Options
    On a serious note anytime I feel like complaining about this game I look at it now compared to when i started and it has been an amazing improvement so far. Sure there are things I want that I hope get added someday and some Mod QOL stuff but.... people really need to lay off a little sometimes. They are making progress
  • Options

I actually did have bacon cheeseburgers for dinner, what's your medichlorian count? Thanks for the heads up. lol.
  • Options
  • Options

Not very high...
  • Options

http://starwarsuniverse2.tripod.com/id9.html
    according to this, you're slightly higher than padme.
  • Options
    Never...ever...ever...should these folks be on the same level/list.

Beru Lars = 3,700
    Shmi = 3,300
    Lando Calsarrian = 3,300
    Boba Fett= 1,500
    Han Solo = 1,500
    Jango Fett = 1,500
    Owen Lars = 1,500

(Midichlorian Count...and upcoming August characters)
  • Options
    Dramcus... the selonian queen. Con-FUR-md
  • Options
    It is the anniversary of Phoenix in game release march 8th

It is the final season of Rebels

It is Rebels characters

I'd bet all my crystals (ok, I only have 38 right now but still)
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options

http://starwarsuniverse2.tripod.com/id9.html
    according to this, you're slightly higher than padme.

I would be ok with he game using this as a power guide for meta ness
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    It is the anniversary of Phoenix in game release march 8th

It is the final season of Rebels

It is Rebels characters

I'd bet all my crystals (ok, I only have 38 right now but still)

This. Agree 100%... and so many awesome toons.
  • Options
    Nope. They need to release Walrus Man, Hammerhead and Snaggeltooth to complete the Kenner Cantina lineup. And Han Solo in Endor Assault Trench Coat.
  • Options
    Oh... i really hope we are not getting more rebels... we need sith empire and bh...
  • Options
    I believe the GameChangers are meeting tomorrow so..."Stay Tuned..."
  • Options
    It should be on the 2/28, if I'm reading things correctly. Or august...
  • Options
    Pretty sure we‘ll get some info later this week OR early next week...
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    March is the new August
  • Options
    Where was the release date confirmed?

As for info, the game changers will most likely reveal details about it when they get back from CG in the next few days.
  • Options
    Richie7771 wrote: »
    Where was the release date confirmed?

As for info, the game changers will most likely reveal details about it when they get back from CG in the next few days.

Right here....read

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/157819/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-the-road-ahead#latest

Thanks, missed that bit.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any news? Any new Sith characters coming before the raid etc.. anything this week?