Sith Raid character speculation

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    The "shadow" was always termed in cannon as the mass shadow
  • Options
    It has already been stated by CG that Revan is not coming.

This is wrong. They said Revan isn't coming THIS month in THIS update
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    There is a new raid coming, one would wonder if Revan isn't the reward character.
  • Options
    There is a new raid coming, one would wonder if Revan isn't the reward character.

That would be awesome. I would also accept Sion and Traya shards to be used in a Revan event. But as a raid reward I would be sooooo down.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

That would be awesome. I would also accept Sion and Traya shards to be used in a Revan event. But as a raid reward I would be sooooo down.

I think this is more likely. I have a feeling the reward is Malak or Malgus. Sion and Traya will be marquee events later this month perhaps? Revan will surely require a full squad of KOTOR characters to be unlocked via a legendary event. If the reward is Revan, I would probably die.
  • Options
    I add one vote for Meetra Surik, the Exile.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Remember they are showcasing new content in 2 weeks at their hq for upcoming content. We should know soon.
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one is hyped for Kreia, I think she's an amazing character and could be an amazing leader overall, not just for for sith but everyone, kinda like GK
  • Options

Nonsense, he's the most requested character after a couple polls. I can't imagine anyone other than Revan as a toon reward for Sith Raid.
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    And what about two characters instead of one for a change this time?
  • Options
    Jxm82 wrote: »
    Aesuarez wrote: »
    I think they'll probably save a Hero's Journey-type thing for Revan, and we have had two LS raid characters now so I'm gonna say either Malak, Sion or Traya.

How can revan be a heroes journey? He doesnt have a base character in game.

*Spoiler alert* your character in game is Revan playing at the holotables and when you unlock him you pick light or dark which changes his outfit and ability images (none of the abilities are different just light and dark side specifics) and there will be a 5,000 crystal pack to unlock both light and dark side uniforms. *not actually a spoiler*
  • Options
    With this sith triumvirate it seems we are skipping Revan all together and the raid will give shards for meetra (Jedi exile).
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    I’m hoping it’s a ds reward shards. Will be happy with that. But to add a bit more- I hope it’s the sith we encounter and fight. Remember r2 was suppose to be the HAAT reward lol. Fun week so far.
  • Options

Nonsense, he's the most requested character after a couple polls. I can't imagine anyone other than Revan as a toon reward for Sith Raid.

I would think he'd be second behind JKL, but since we got CLS, I could see JKL not being as high a demand (but still high)
  • Options
    Darth Sion and Traya according to Reddit - video and everything
  • Options
    I’m hoping it’s a ds reward shards. Will be happy with that. But to add a bit more- I hope it’s the sith we encounter and fight. Remember r2 was suppose to be the HAAT reward lol. Fun week so far.

I don't recall that at all. If I remember right he was shown being used in HAAT, but was never said to be the reward.
  • Options
    Aaaaannd nevermind... looks like I should have gotten a little more info before I started shooting off my loose cannon
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Psilosin wrote: »
    Taking the square root of the count of letters in the reveal post, its pretty obvious who the raid reward toon is.

...but it's a prime number
  • Options
    Revan or Meetra seem the most logical..
  • Options

I don't recall that at all. If I remember right he was shown being used in HAAT, but was never said to be the reward.

It’s fuzzy. And you may be right. But I remember, hearing he was going to be the raid reward. And then it was gk.
  • Options
    I have hopes for Meetra Surik, Traya, and/or Sion. Really want the Triumvirate in this game. They managed to purge all of the Jedi (save one) but considering that This month brings sith and the raid is about Sith...we’re probably getting the triumvirate. That’s my hope, at least. That said, it won’t be revan. The devs said in their email to the game changers that Revan has nothing to do with February’s content.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    I sense GG leaving the shard shop and one of these two raid bosses moving there instead 8-)

~D
  • Options
    Meetra Surick would be definitely welcome since she is my in game name, but other than her the only other two from KOTOR2 worthy of being a raid reward is Sion or Traya.

I personally think that Sion is most likely it, he could be the tank the Sith need.
  • Options
    I have hopes for Meetra Surik, Traya, and/or Sion. Really want the Triumvirate in this game. They managed to purge all of the Jedi (save one) but considering that This month brings sith and the raid is about Sith...we’re probably getting the triumvirate. That’s my hope, at least. That said, it won’t be revan. The devs said in their email to the game changers that Revan has nothing to do with February’s content.

I'm hoping that Sion and Traya are the rewards. I think it makes a lot of sense to finish out the triumvirate as playable characters. There has been a lot of back and forth about the exact wording of that email to the game changers. They specified that the new content is not Revan. Content insinuates a playable feature rather than a toon, and it's looking pretty good that this is that feature. I think we can safely say that the new content does indeed have something to do with Revan though, and that email was a bit of a misdirect put out because hype was swelling too early.

I'd say it's pretty likely at this point that Revan is either a direct reward from this raid or that characters we get from the raid help us get Revan eventually. They'd be foolish to never add him, and when the time comes, some KOTOR toons are bound to be needed. A raid set in the KOTOR era has to have something to do with Revan's release, whether it's now or later.

I'm pretty cool with the idea of grinding towards Revan and picking up a couple more awesome ancient sith in the process as opposed to getting him right now.
  • Options
    Meetra would be nice, especially in a potential future “Revan - Hero’s Journey”.

Still, I seriously hope it’s a dual reward with Sion and Traya: the first being a tank, the second a healer/cleanser. Would both complete the Triumvirate (makes a lot of sense) and also empower sith squads: envisioning marauder, assassin/soldier, nihilus, sion, traya...
  • Options
    Have a feeling there'll be a level increase too, since so many have top teer characters maxed out already so probably wouldn't struggle hugely with the raid, unless there was a level increase (90 or 100 here we come!)
  • Options
    “Unnatural” so Darth Plagueis
  • Options
    Ahriman wrote: »
    Meetra would be nice, especially in a potential future “Revan - Hero’s Journey”.

Still, I seriously hope it’s a dual reward with Sion and Traya: the first being a tank, the second a healer/cleanser. Would both complete the Triumvirate (makes a lot of sense) and also empower sith squads: envisioning marauder, assassin/soldier, nihilus, sion, traya...

I also see Traya having a mentor ability and being among the best leaders in the game. I don't know what they would give her if they did make her the reward but...I would think something like using opponent's power against them and some form of revival/healing in her abilities. Whatever it is, this is the most excited I've been about new content in a while. Kozi was right to say that this month's content was better than last year's so for that I congratulate you @CG_Kozispoon :) good job on this one. I look forward to it!
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Traya could be like master Yoda, she steals opponents buffs and gives them the opposite debuffs.
    Hit the gym.
This discussion has been closed.