[RAID MERGE] Traya and Raid reveal delayed

Prev13456
Soz58
108 posts Member
edited February 2018
Just saw an EA Gane changer post that both are delayed until hopefully tomorrow.. oh well
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Options
    one can hope
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Good catch, maybe??
  • Options
    Good catch, maybe??

Yeah nice catch!! Maybe we can have army of sith :scream:
  • Options
    Can’t remember what they were called, but when DN, assassin and trooper came out, it was the same name but in different parts, and that was all within a week. Let’s hope there are more sith to come soon in the same way!
  • Options
    Yes, maybe they announced marauder to tide the masses over and more will come unnannounced (besides say an update post saying something along the lines of; "here's and update, by the way we have 2 more sith coming this week") I can only hope.. Lol
  • Options
    I kind of hate marquee events but, I certainly welcome more Sith. Good catch
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    An intriguing catch. Might also explain why they moved this event up a few days...
    Here's hoping more Sith are coming our way!
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Last year I think we had one on Thursday, one Saturday then DN the following Thursday. I won’t be suprised if they announce another generic sith for Friday/Saturday and Darth Sion for next week
  • Options
    The planet's actual name is "Malacor V" - would that ever have been confusing :) So definitely sounds like more events are coming.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    A guildmate got a pop up saying earn SM shards in Lord of Pain I not Shadow of Malacor I. Maybe they changed the name but fogot about the pop up? Would strongly insinuate well be getting sion.
  • Options
    Jxm82 wrote: »
    A guildmate got a pop up saying earn SM shards in Lord of Pain I not Shadow of Malacor I. Maybe they changed the name but fogot about the pop up? Would strongly insinuate well be getting sion.

I just got the same popup ("Lord of Pain I" as the name of the Marauder marquee) and had the same thought.
  • Options
    That'd be so great...
    But if we get Sion now, who will we be fighting against in the Raid? :o
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Sion still. We fight GG in Tank and hes still a playable toon.
  • Options
    An intriguing catch. Might also explain why they moved this event up a few days...

Not saying there aren’t any more sith coming but the reason for moving the event up is definitely not what you suspect. The only reason it is moved up is because marauder is in dstb platform starting in p4 (tomorrow) and they want to prevent all the hate posts that will surely be flooding the forum about a still unavailable toon in game needed to fill platoons.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Well we still need Darth Sion, Darth Malak, Darth Traya and of course...Darth Revan

Maybe Darth Malgus too, eventually.
  • Options
    Vorgen wrote: »

Not saying there aren’t any more sith coming but the reason for moving the event up is definitely not what you suspect. The only reason it is moved up is because marauder is in dstb platform starting in p4 (tomorrow) and they want to prevent all the hate posts that will surely be flooding the forum about a still unavailable toon in game needed to fill platoons.

Ah, makes sense.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Vorgen wrote: »

Ya but its still silly when they have toons needed for platoons such as Holdo, Rose, FOE, KRU, SM etc etc
  • Options
    Well, I had this already mentioned in the speculation thread... maybe it doesn‘t mean anything, just a placeholder for something in the future. But with you guys claiming a „Lord of Pain I“ popup.... I start hoping again XD maybe a legendary Sith event (like Thrawn etc) with Sion and Traya in the Raid? That would complete the Triumvirate at last... (just wondering if there will be any synergy between the members... maybe Traya will really be similar to Hera but adds 50% of the Triumvirates uniques to all Sit when leading ?)
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Sion still. We fight GG in Tank and hes still a playable toon.

Also GG in the Pit!

Playable AAT and Rancor incoming.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
  • Options

I just got the same popup ("Lord of Pain I" as the name of the Marauder marquee) and had the same thought.

I got the same pop up twice, and was confused, so I’m glad to hear it’s not just me.

Curious, though, the devs closed a thread that referenced bonus tiers, but I didn’t get one. Do all marquee events get bonus tiers? I’m not sure why I’ve never seen one. Everyone seems to be griping about missing mods, but I’m missing the whole tier! XD

• Options
    I also have yet to see a bonus tier...
  • Options
    Can't wait for my favorite Solo knockoff.
  • Options
    I can't see the bonus tier either?
  • Options
    I just got a pop up in game for a Lord of Pain I event, but when I clicked on it it took me to the event page and it wasn't there.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    What level are you folks who didn’t see the bonus tier? I expect it has a level requirement.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    I just got a pop up in game for a Lord of Pain I event, but when I clicked on it it took me to the event page and it wasn't there.

I had that pop-up twice in a row, I had finished the Malachor event hours earlier, but no new event titled Lord of Pain is listed. The pop-up had a pic of the Sith Marauder, too.

• Options
    Liath wrote: »
    What level are you folks who didn’t see the bonus tier? I expect it has a level requirement.

I’m 61.

Whenever I’ve seen something else I’ve not qualified for, it’s always been greyed out with a lock or has a label of required whatever is not met.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

I’m 61.

Whenever I’ve seen something else I’ve not qualified for, it’s always been greyed out with a lock or has a label of required whatever is not met.

Occasionally the event is actually different for different levels because it gives different rewards. I believe this is the case with one of the NS events. It seems, based on what happened with the Rose and Holdo shards last time, that they may be doing that with marquee events also. It’s just a guess though.
This discussion has been closed.