[RAID MERGE] Traya and Raid reveal delayed

Replies

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I know. It's why I've been saying it won't launch on the 28th. I just am asking if this gamechanger is claiming it's delayed after the 28th or to the 28th as was originally stated here (and makes no sense).

They are only stating their content is delayed, no date stated.

As far as we know the update is still going live on the 28th as planned. And "the raid will be coming with the QoL update " as stated by the dev team.

I'll still believe it when I see it. In the very same post they said additional information would be coming and that never happened. One part of the post ended up being wrong, or at the least quite misleading. Which part remains to be seen until tomorrow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Delayed to February 30th

Almost fell for it. :p
    Fell for what? That’s what I clearly said...
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Look at a calendar.
  • Options
    Kyno has been doing a great job replying lately. Appreciate the communication. It’s all we ask for.
  • Options
    At the stroke of midnight Darth burrito comes.
  • Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Kyno has been doing a great job replying lately. Appreciate the communication. It’s all we ask for.

Too bad Kyno doesn't work for CG, which is where we really want the communication from.
  • Options
    Look at a calendar.
    Look at a calendar.
    You’re hopeless, learn to read
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Too bad Kyno doesn't work for CG, which is where we really want the communication from.

Just trying to help.

• Options

Just trying to help.

And we appreciate it, truly.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    Look at a calendar.
    Look at a calendar.

February 30th does not exist.
  • Options
    Look at a calendar.
    Look at a calendar.

Well, unless something dramatic has happened that I haven't heard of, February 30th doesn't actually exist. That's the post that TVF said he almost fell for.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Look at a calendar.
    Look at a calendar.

Well, unless something dramatic has happened that I haven't heard of, February 30th doesn't actually exist. That's the post that TVF said he almost fell for.

QoL update, two more days in February.

(depending on the year)
  • Options
    thread derailed by......a really bad joke gone awry
  • Options
    If this is delayed then are we running under the assumption that the raid itself will also be delayed? At least Ahnald let us know.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    thread derailed by......a really bad joke gone awry

Agreed. Let's stay on topic. The delay.

You may not continue your 'hurumpf'
  • Options
    IDK - man, if they need to delay to test or fix something, let them do it. I'd much rather next week if need be.
    I hate when they come out with buggy toons/content and then we have to deal with it FOREVER until they decide to fix it. Same goes for the wrong message - and then people jump all over them for it.
    Playing this game since start - I'm all for them trying to get it right the first time - as the alternative just haunts us for a long, long, long time...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    IDK - man, if they need to delay to test or fix something, let them do it. I'd much rather next week if need be.
    I hate when they come out with buggy toons/content and then we have to deal with it FOREVER until they decide to fix it. Same goes for the wrong message - and then people jump all over them for it.
    Playing this game since start - I'm all for them trying to get it right the first time - as the alternative just haunts us for a long, long, long time...

couldn't agree more. I'm frothing at the mouth waiting for the new content, but would so much rather suffer through that than to get broken content
  • Options
    Got to love the lack of responces every single time there is an update in this game.
    a gamechanger (youtuber) had to tell us this info has been delayed with no reply from anyone at CG / EA yet again.
    still not even letting us know if when the update rolls out with the new raid which is possibly going to be tomm are they going to fill the raid tickets like when tank was released.
    this is info every guild needs to know so they can plan the tickets they have to use them early or lose them.
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Got to love the lack of responces every single time there is an update in this game.
    a gamechanger (youtuber) had to tell us this info has been delayed with no reply from anyone at CG / EA yet again.
    still not even letting us know if when the update rolls out with the new raid which is possibly going to be tomm are they going to fill the raid tickets like when tank was released.
    this is info every guild needs to know so they can plan the tickets they have to use them early or lose them.

At least give them to their standard 2:00 est to see if they’ll comment or release notes.
  • Options
    I remember how long it took for the AAT to actually come out, that was painful.. hopefully not too long, I need new challenging content!
  • Options

Just trying to help.

@Kyno sorry, wasn't trying to imply that you weren't trying or helping; I just mean like today, supposedly some info is delayed, and CG says nothing. It's very frustrating when all it would take is for them to pop on and say... something in text form.
  • Options
    Most likely the devs changed something in the raid AFTER the game changers did their videos, and the devs would like to review the videos, To make sure there isn’t any outdated information.
  • Options
    Chewy shards for everyone!!! (They'll arrive in August)
  • Options
    Why delay the release of information about the content but not the actual content? Something fishy about this.

Information requires review and approvals, most of which is prepared after the content. Which is then approved after that.

Right. It just seems that it would be logical, that if the information was delayed that there was a last minute change to the content as well. Why have a very last minute delay of info prepared over the last week if there was no change to what they were supposed to reveal. Doesn't really matter, though. It's just that the lack of communication seems needless. I don't see the reason behind not just being upfront about things. It's engenders negative speculation.

• Options
    So. I have a crazy conspiracy theory that im telling myself not to have a frustrated mantrum over here.

In the recent bioware Swtor road map a new expansion has been cofirmed. At least the progression from Version 5.xx to Version 6.00.

Could it be that with the inclusion of these kotor characters CG is segwaying us into broader old republic content and theyve finally decided to start making the world right by working together with Bioware to do joint content releases, such as returning or new companions being announced as goh dudes? Or at the very least tapping into swtor lore characters such as darth marr or malgus? I mean lets be real weve got a handful of cannon jedi left and the inquisitors if they are broadly tagged as sith, kotor and swtor blow that wide open.

If so maybe thats whats mucking up the gears as I's are dotted and T's are crossed. Making sure neither party spoils each other. Like i said crazy theory.
  • Options
    They delay just the marquee events for 3 days
    still needed in platoons on thursday though
    ;)
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »

At least give them to their standard 2:00 est to see if they’ll comment or release notes.

And it’s past. Now we riot. :p
  • Options
    So worrisome, whatever are we going to do? This game has constantly released perfect patches with absolutely no hitches ever, what will happen to the game if something goes wrong? I don't know what to do, please help!!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    -
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    -

I think we need a repair bot for Leef stat , a comment finally broke him ;)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.