[RAID MERGE] Traya and Raid reveal delayed

Replies

• Options
    Maybe we will get more maruader shards over multiple events. maybe marquis’ will improve to give us a few more shards on the characters with multiple events
  • Options
    May be Darth Sion, he is the lord of pain.
  • Options
    Can’t remember what they were called, but when DN, assassin and trooper came out, it was the same name but in different parts, and that was all within a week. Let’s hope there are more sith to come soon in the same way!

It was called lord of hunger 1,2,3. So yes with this bein lord of pain 1 u can pretty much guarantee there will be more lord of pain events to come
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    A "marquee" (markee) is a big tent.
    A "marquis" (markee) is a Lord or nobleman.
    A "marque" (mark) is something that denotes distinction.
  • Options
    Can’t remember what they were called, but when DN, assassin and trooper came out, it was the same name but in different parts, and that was all within a week. Let’s hope there are more sith to come soon in the same way!

It was called lord of hunger 1,2,3. So yes with this bein lord of pain 1 u can pretty much guarantee there will be more lord of pain events to come

The question is, when?!
  • Options
    Hakoda wrote: »

The question is, when?!

I don't know, but I was (and still am) hopeful that we might get something today. An announcement or hint at the very least. Yes, the gamechangers have their trip, but one can dream...
  • Options
    I think the fact that they’ve changed the event name from ‘the lord of pain’ means they’ve decided on an alternate route to release Sion. I’m now expecting either guild store or raid rewards
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Think we’re gettjng Sion this week?
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I hope so! This game has been so boring for over the last month. January was a major let down and so far February has been too. Sith Marauder is cool, but we need a big name toon and quick. The month is almost over.
  • Options

I hope so! This game has been so boring for over the last month. January was a major let down and so far February has been too. Sith Marauder is cool, but we need a big name toon and quick. The month is almost over.

I hope something else happens in Feb else it's been all smoke and mirrors. I don't see how this month is better than last years Feb, bit of a let down to be fair.
  • Options

I hope something else happens in Feb else it's been all smoke and mirrors. I don't see how this month is better than last years Feb, bit of a let down to be fair.

Smoke sounds like snoke..snoke confirmed. You weren't supposed to reveal being my inside man!
  • Options
    I’ve been looking at the in game events and it looks like there is something scheduled already for Thursday, Friday and Saturday - which are usually the days for marquee/legendary events. Going purely on that, I’d say we’re not getting sion this week. If that’s the case, I’m really hoping he goes straight to guild store on the 28th February, which I believe is the day the new raid willl hit (it was said to come with the QoL update).

One thing is for sure though, if something doesn’t happen over the next week, February is officially lame.
  • Options
    I’ve been looking at the in game events and it looks like there is something scheduled already for Thursday, Friday and Saturday - which are usually the days for marquee/legendary events. Going purely on that, I’d say we’re not getting sion this week. If that’s the case, I’m really hoping he goes straight to guild store on the 28th February, which I believe is the day the new raid willl hit (it was said to come with the QoL update).

One thing is for sure though, if something doesn’t happen over the next week, February is officially lame.

This week Thurs/Fri/Sat? Or next week?
  • Options

This week, cause next week is March
  • Options

+1
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I so excite!
  • Options

This week, cause next week is March

Ooops of course, yeah yeah I knew that...
  • Options
    I am betting an announcement today or tomorrow for the next marquee events. I betting another Sith tank and Darth Sion. I wager the Sith raid will be end of March.
  • Options
    To Sion of not to Sion?
    KOTOR_2_Cut_Content_Sion_Versus_Nihilus.gif
    Of course, as usual, no word.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Well if the new Raid is Lord of Pain (we already know we face the Sith Triumvirate - Nihilus, Sion & Traya), so with the name being Lord of Pain, I'd expect Sion as the Raid reward toon.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Well if the new Raid is Lord of Pain (we already know we face the Sith Triumvirate - Nihilus, Sion & Traya), so with the name being Lord of Pain, I'd expect Sion as the Raid reward toon.

The name of the raid hasn’t been confirmed. The ‘shadow of malachor’ sith marauder marquee event was falsely advertised under that name
  • Options
    I notice there's no mention of the new raid in next week's QoL update (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158998/version-update-2-28-2018-quality-of-life), so perhaps the raid will be a little further down the road? That does leave the possibility of Sith events in early March, though that would be after the "month of the Sith" and so would be quite strange...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I notice there's no mention of the new raid in next week's QoL update
    . Isso believe you didn't read that: New sith raid will come With our upcoming QoL updater-for-spotify.

• Options
    Maybe it'll go all the way up to Malachor V? (I'll let myself out)
  • Options
    darthracs wrote: »
    I notice there's no mention of the new raid in next week's QoL update
    . Isso believe you didn't read that: New sith raid will come With our upcoming QoL updater-for-spotify.

Did you actually click on the link I posted?
  • Options
    Yes, we'll have an army of 3 stars marquee siths that we will be able to farm a week before a maxi event that will need all of them to be completed.
  • Options
    Well.... tomorrow was the scheduled release date. Soooo..... wat?
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You gotta be kidding me
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Well.... tomorrow was the scheduled release date. Soooo..... wat?

Lol
This discussion has been closed.