[RAID MERGE] Traya and Raid reveal delayed

Replies

• Options
    I could be wrong, but I think the 28th was scheduled for QOL update, not raid
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

Nah, Kozi had said the raid would be dropping with the QoL, so for them to not even reveal it the day before is kinda super sketchy and worrisome
  • Options

Nah, Kozi had said the raid would be dropping with the QoL, so for them to not even reveal it the day before is kinda super sketchy and worrisome

Thanks Darth, I didn’t see that post
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

The content is out there already, it's not that. There is other stuff and approvals that go into collecting and putting together release notes. This is a lot of information to get into one place.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    God knows they don’t want another chimera event debacle.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The content is out there already, it's not that. There is other stuff and approvals that go into collecting and putting together release notes. This is a lot of information to get into one place.

Ooooh fair enough, you're right. Do you know what the issue is/are you able to give us an update, seeing as how the devs are not able/willing to tell us about what's going on?
  • Options

What content is out where? We got maybe half the QoL with an optional app store update yesterday. We know the kits of 2 new marquee characters, but not when they're being released. We know a raid is coming but no zero about its mechanics. What other stuff and approvals are still needed *after* we were told when something would be released? And why tell us when that something is coming if they don't have the approvals to actually release it at that time?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options

Ooooh fair enough, you're right. Do you know what the issue is/are you able to give us an update, seeing as how the devs are not able/willing to tell us about what's going on?

Updates notes are like wizards.... never late or early, they arrive exactly when they are supposed too ;)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options

you are wrong...
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Ooooh fair enough, you're right. Do you know what the issue is/are you able to give us anupdate, seeing as how the devs are not able/willing to tell us about what's going on?

Updates notes are like wizards.... never late or early, they arrive exactly when they are supposed too ;)

Vampire_X.... if I ever was to marry someone, it would have been her... it would have been her.
  • Options
    Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • Options
    yeah which game changer? I don't see why them delaying a video would delay the update
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

What content is out where? We got maybe half the QoL with an optional app store update yesterday. We know the kits of 2 new marquee characters, but not when they're being released. We know a raid is coming but no zero about its mechanics. What other stuff and approvals are still needed *after* we were told when something would be released? And why tell us when that something is coming if they don't have the approvals to actually release it at that time?

The game changers have the videos, and the stores have the down loads, yes all subject to change but this doesn't seem like a game or raid issue, just other stuff.

Just like anything viewed from the outside it is rarely as simple as it seems.
  • Options
    Ahnald on Twitter, I’m guessing all the crashed are the reasons
  • Options
    Sorry, bad grammar.. the crashes are the reason for the delay
  • Options
    Dammit he’s right. was hoping you were trolling.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    No, I have a bit of a life :) just thought I would share the information
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Delayed to the 28th?

It was always the 28th. Still have no idea what you were talking about.

Delayed after the 28th would make more sense. Although if that were to happen I wouldn't buy that the crashes are the reason.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Delayed to the 28th?

Delayed after the 28th would make more sense. Although if that were to happen I wouldn't buy that the crashes are the reason.

We expected there to be more information before the release date so that we would be able to prepare for what is going to be happening and going on.
  • Options
    Delayed to the 28th?

EA game changers where going to preview Traya and the Raid today on YouTube, it’s been delayed
  • Options
    Delayed to February 30th
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    So what’s the point in sending GC to go play and make vids if they are going to release the vids same day as releasing update. Who cares about vids at that point.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Delayed to February 30th

Truth
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I know. It's why I've been saying it won't launch on the 28th. I just am asking if this gamechanger is claiming it's delayed after the 28th or to the 28th as was originally stated here (and makes no sense).

They are only stating their content is delayed, no date stated.

As far as we know the update is still going live on the 28th as planned. And "the raid will be coming with the QoL update " as stated by the dev team.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Delayed to February 30th

Almost fell for it. :p
  • Options
    Why delay the release of information about the content but not the actual content? Something fishy about this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Why delay the release of information about the content but not the actual content? Something fishy about this.

Information requires review and approvals, most of which is prepared after the content. Which is then approved after that.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Frustrating news, but I trust they'll have it cleared up and our beloved gamechangers will be out there giving us all the juicy details we're waiting around in puddles of drool and tears to get.

And then a day or two later we'll probably be too busy playing with all our shiny new toys to remember all this lamentation and so forth.
    Post edited by MCThr33pio on
  • Options
    It’s now in the past.
This discussion has been closed.