Character shards from Chromium Packs are not awarded correctly.

14567810Next

Replies

• @EA_Jesse you said you cant see any screenshots or videos of the issue with people.not receiving shards for duplicate charaxters in an 8 pack. Just go on youtube and look closely at any pack opening; youll notice thaat the players are beeing awarded only the 1st pull of shards for that specific char!
  • Seems no one gives a **** about us. EA is horrible with their customers
  • MASSHOLE
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I can also confirm that this is an issue beyond a display glitch. I seem to experience it on duplicate character pulls and when a character levels up. Example I buy a 8x pack and Jawa shards are awarded. If he levels up 30/30, the additional shards seem to get lost. He levels up and shards are at 0/45 when there were many left overs. This has happened countless times and is reproducible.
    Post edited by MASSHOLE on
  • Don't worry Apple is offering refunds for this no problem. You know it's bad when apple iTunes is stepping in and they are warning against playing the game until the situation is resolved.

Period. Go into your iTune account lodge a complaint and show a link to this thread. I believe they are familiar at this point.

If it's on Credit card you'll be refunded. If you are one iTunes credit you'll have to contact them through iChat. Also refer them to this link. Explain how your tickets have been closed and you hav been blown off. If you haven't been blown off yet by EA, merely open a ticket, and they will.

Apple will refund your money. All of it, spent on shards spent on x4 and x8 chromium packs. Mine was to the tune of 400. People in my HoDA guild spend more. Mine was a combo of gift cards and credit card purchases. (I do have Christmas and Birthday in there for a double whammy).

Apple refunded by email within 24 hours. on Chat confirmed within 20 minutes refunds will take 24-48 ours to my iTunes account.

Good luck.

Is this still happening? I've been wanting to get a refund, I'm actually 100% I haven't gotten all my shards. Was wondering if it's worth trying to ask apple for refund still
  • Ghostbear_25
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    21 day crystal boost was I'm my mail. Opened it and received no crystals. Fix this or I will contact apple for a reversal of fees!
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    I and my friend bought 4cards pack each. We received 2 x 4 card packs and no characters.
    I think , system calculates on each buy - if should be char - it will be for each card, if should be only shards - it will be for each card.
    Much better is buy 4 x single separate card , where system will calculate 4 times if should be character or only shards pack.
    I stopped buying chromium cards . It has no sense . Much better: buy cantina energy for replace it to cantina tokens and make the purchase in cantina shop. Additional will have shards from cantina locations.