Content Update 4/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Morwhen
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    These rewards, if correct, are absolutely awful. The heroic tier of the Sith raid had rewards that to me seemed on par with the time and effort required to beat it. But this? This is an insult to the dedication of your players. This is the complete opposite of what you promised in changing the raid rewards. If this is a bug, I would like you to address this quickly, apologize and fix the rewards people already received.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Dang, I forgot to get the Phantom 2 up to 6*. Gonna miss the Chimaera this time.
  • Kyleslater
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Jeric wrote: »
    R0n_Sn0w wrote: »
    image.png

This is disgustingly low compared to what it was earlier. It feels like a massive setback to the heroic guilds.

For you yes. Should be a step up for others in your guild.

No Jeric, even the rewards at rank 50 before the nerf were much better than these post-nerf rewards.

So your currency decreased in the new HSTR adjustments?

At lower ranks yes. But that’s nearly irrelevant as at all levels the gear drops were reduced. As some pointed out it could take almost 10k currency to replace some of the drops lost by higher ranking players and they got not even 1500 currency....

I cannot understand how cg can call this an improvement? I thought you guys wanted more open communication? Unless this is a complete blunder this is a serious nerf. You should have said you guys are gearing too fast we need to nerf the drops. But then in all fairness if they’d done that we’d likely all have told them to stuff it and quit before the patch. Here’s hoping this is a blunder and will be corrected quickly because that’s just terrible.

That chance for a full piece needed to stay in there. I think we’d have been fine with the flattening if full pieces still dropped and the loot was more then doubled because that’s haat rewards there....
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    CG... here's some free advice... whatever you were thinking with the raid reward changes was wrong. REVERT IT NOW... then send everyone 3 Chewie shards!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie are the rewards we've seen so far what is intended to be the new rewards? On the whole, what we've seen so far seems far worse than even a lower tier box (rank 31-50) in the previous iteration of rewards.

Speaking about the heroic tier

@CG_Carrie - If these rewards are not intended (e.g., the T7 gear looks like it should be T4 or less), please let us know ASAP. We could really use some good news for our guilds.

We are waiting on a response right now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Morwhen wrote: »
    These rewards, if correct, are absolutely awful. The heroic tier of the Sith raid had rewards that to me seemed on par with the time and effort required to beat it. But this? This is an insult to the dedication of your players. This is the complete opposite of what you promised in changing the raid rewards. If this is a bug, I would like you to address this quickly, apologize and fix the rewards people already received.t.

+1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    CG... here's some free advice... whatever you were thinking with the raid reward changes was wrong. REVERT IT NOW... then send everyone 3 Chewie shards!

I hate you! I don’t want chewie! But yeah..l reverting would be a **** good idea right now.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    obr194h4frcl.gif
  • SippinOn100Proof
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • Options
    Would anyone be able to comment on if the Assault Battles shard rewards will ever be updated to reflect the new additions to the respective factions?
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Also of note, those that are on TIV-VI should be happy, and as those individuals haven't started the HSTR, their disappointment will be mitigated. This was a decent long term stategy for the company.

As someone not on heroic, my rewards look like they will be better, and I have agency thanks to the increase in currency.
  • Options
    Kodimus wrote: »
    You guys are missing the fact you can buy the salvage you want with the extra guild tokens/event tokens.

@Kodimus did you do the math? 600 more Get is not even 10 salvage, way less than the offset in gear. Guild currency enough for a whopping 20 cuffs. That is just bad promotion after all that talk. And thats for first, its even worse as you go down

I'm going to reserve judgement for when I see the store changes.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    Also of note, those that are on TIV-VI should be happy, and as those individuals haven't started the HSTR, their disappointment will be mitigated. This was a decent long term stategy for the company.

As someone not on heroic, my rewards look like they will be better, and I have agency thanks to the increase in currency.

The currency does not offset the nerf of the rewards.
  • Options
    image.png

This is disgustingly low compared to what it was earlier. It feels like a massive setback to the heroic guilds.

For you yes. Should be a step up for others in your guild.

No Jeric, even the rewards at rank 50 before the nerf were much better than these post-nerf rewards.

So your currency decreased in the new HSTR adjustments?

I found old pic for rank 2 rewards and compared it with new rewards. The tokens have gone up by 450 which can buy you 5 more salvage of any G12 gear piece. And if you want to see how the rewards were before the nerf, look at this pic from my Rank 17 in the past raids. That g12 piece is a full gear drop. And I had some guys in my guild get 2 full gear pieces each even at ranks above 40. IMG_3489.PNG
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Raid requires a lot of time. As it’s not easy. Hours spent grinding gear. Moving mods using external sites. Hours running different teams per phase.

And those are the rewards .... I’ll be hitting auto on run 1 and hope my guild clears it.

Also Some of the guys already contacted Apple. I’ll wait till the end of the week.
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    Options
    if you want to compare currency rewards, you can compare what you see in game to what's still in swgoh.gg until they update, too. https://swgoh.gg/db/raids/the-sith-triumvirate/rewards/
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Did anyone actually read the notes?
    NOTE: With the flattening of raid rewards, top ranking players (particularly in the Heroic) may see lower drop rates of fully crafted gear pieces, and (for some ranks) lower aggregate numbers of direct gear salvage drops. This has been offset by several factors, including:
    Increase in quality of complete piece AND salvage drops
    Higher payout of Guild Event Tokens and Guild Currency
    We are closely monitoring the ability of the current Stores to effectively sink this currency on the gear and shards players need. In the coming weeks, we will be significantly expanding these stores to provide what players need the most, and with more convenience.
    Greater benefit for the overall guild - this will correspond quickly to your guild’s ability to complete raids faster / with less difficulty.

I know everyone will still moan and complain but maybe wait until you've done more than one raid to see the full effects, and also wait to see what the store changes are?

Hahahahaha, I'm being ridiculous now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I will not allow any comments on here that don't promote the game!!!
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    DrooNutz wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to comment on if the Assault Battles shard rewards will ever be updated to reflect the new additions to the respective factions?

The shards were for separatists. I dont see why they'd change that.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Dang, I forgot to get the Phantom 2 up to 6*. Gonna miss the Chimaera this time.
    Too*
  • Options
    You know what I say we do!

I say we form an angry mob and storm EA headquarters. I have a pitchfork and torch for everyone!

Or better yet, let’s all make angry, uncivil posts on the forum. Let’s defintely not wait to see how this pans out, our use respectful language. I mean we are talking about a mobile game here, this isn’t some trivial matter like the Syrian civil war or something. EA must know of our wrath!!!! We will not sit idly by while such injustice is being perpetrated. Who’s with me!?!?!?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    First the Hero's journey communication fiasco and destroying our strategies for the raid, now destroying the rewards too... I am beginning to fear that the BH rework is actually another nerf in disguise. Maybe I should start an account in MSF to have a backup if things here continue to go this way.
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Are you kidding EA ? The sith raid reward was the only one that was correct and you nerfed it like that ?

If your idea was to insult all the players of your game you did a great job. Maybe the best job ever.
    If it's a mistake (and everyone here hope so) you may correct this asap.
  • Kyleslater
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    NOTE: With the flattening of raid rewards, top ranking players (particularly in the Heroic) may see lower drop rates of fully crafted gear pieces, and (for some ranks) lower aggregate numbers of direct gear salvage drops. This has been offset by several factors, including:
    We are closely monitoring the ability of the current Stores to effectively sink this currency on the gear and shards players need. In the coming weeks, we will be significantly expanding these stores to provide what players need the most, and with more convenience.
    Greater benefit for the overall guild - this will correspond quickly to your guild’s ability to complete raids faster / with less difficulty.

I know everyone will still moan and complain but maybe wait until you've done more than one raid to see the full effects, and also wait to see what the store changes are?

Lol... worse then Ridiculous...
  • Options
    Both KRU and FOX on a 8 energy cantina node is an absolute joke for people that have spent over $600 on them, 1 sure but both is just outrageous, one needs to be at least on a 16 energy node or a hard node really.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options

You are.

We've seen what rewards are like for a Heroic raid in terms of what they were like. We don't need several raids worth of the new drops to determine they're horrible. That's OBVIOUSLY the case here.

And the changes in the shop only apply if they drastically overhaul it (which I highly doubt they'll do). Even then, in some cases, the people get LESS currency then they were getting previously - so the shop is somewhat of a red herring.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys - we are looking into this right now. Response from someone on the team incoming.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options

Get out of here with your logic and reason. This is the internet, there's no place for that here!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Kyleslater wrote: »

Lol... worse the. Ridiculous...

Great post.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Having done Heroic myself, I agree that a full complete G12 piece might have been a little too much. Either the full purple or gold part of it is more than sufficient.
    But that update just ruined everything. Such a shame that Traya will still take about 6 more months...