Bryan's Talk

Replies

• Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Niemsco
    Dang bro. I would've never thought that GG would be Good with that setup. Pretty crazy. How is his dps/AOE? Never would've thought to see BO in a lineup for a while. If you have some free space....PM your ally code. I would love to give that GG a go....if you don't mind.
    FTB
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    What do you think would be the best F2P team with Rey? ( I was lucky enough to start farming her right after I saw TFA just because I thought she was a cool character and now she's one of the strongest characters in the game)I only need 60 more shards for 7*.

To be honest man....Rey fits in just about any team. I would say F2P would be to throw her in with a Poe/Droid team. As I have said many times....droids are the best F2P in my opinion. Maybe go for HK,86,Poe,Poggle,Rey. That may be a pretty sick combo if you don't have GS.
    FTB
  • Options
    @Niemsco
    Also bro. I have an almost max Leia @ 7* 8 gear....tell me your opinion on her please. I can sometimes rely on her....but other times it's like she just ignores her abilities.
    FTB
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Im seriously thinking of making a FO team too. What do you guys think of:

Phasma (L)
    Kylo Ren
    FOTP
    GS
    Royal guard

I'm not sure a healer would be needed if I have a good taunt in there. Let me know what you think please!!!

if you have old daka whenever she is called for an assist she can most likely stun someone for a free turn
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    29 70s
    20 7 stars (probably more if I promote some of my level 1 dudes)
    and yet I still don't have Han unlocked (and just Han, Grievous, Magma trooper). Kinda strange.
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    Options
    @Niemsco
    Dang bro. I would've never thought that GG would be Good with that setup. Pretty crazy. How is his dps/AOE? Never would've thought to see BO in a lineup for a while. If you have some free space....PM your ally code. I would love to give that GG a go....if you don't mind.

Sure np. I find using his laugh for health down and potential turn meter reduction as a first move is effective, even though I think the ai does the aoe. It's not great tbh, his basic is ok. But the leadership ability makes a difference. I'm still four gears from maxing him so some room to grow.

I don't use leia much but she does well on a rebel team with ackbar leading. Don't have much to add about her. I'd like to build a rebel team with ackbar leia hrs han and maybe RG
  • Options
    Predian wrote: »
    29 70s
    20 7 stars (probably more if I promote some of my level 1 dudes)
    and yet I still don't have Han unlocked (and just Han, Grievous, Magma trooper). Kinda strange.

That is crazy bro. I got lucky with my packs and have all unlocked. Just a slow process of leveling them all up. VERY SLOW!!!
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Phasma (L)
    Kylo Ren
    FOTP
    GS
    Royal guard

I'm not sure a healer would be needed if I have a good taunt in there. Let me know what you think please!!!

if you have old daka whenever she is called for an assist she can most likely stun someone for a free turn

Dude. Thanks for the answer. I think I agree to replace RG with Daka. I went from 2nd to first and finished 1st in arena today. The team I hit was a Phasma led team with Daka and was OP
    FTB
  • Options
    Niemsco wrote: »
    @Niemsco

Sure np. I find using his laugh for health down and potential turn meter reduction as a first move is effective, even though I think the ai does the aoe. It's not great tbh, his basic is ok. But the leadership ability makes a difference. I'm still four gears from maxing him so some room to grow.

I don't use leia much but she does well on a rebel team with ackbar leading. Don't have much to add about her. I'd like to build a rebel team with ackbar leia hrs han and maybe RG

I have all of them bro and all close to 7*. Do you think a solid rebel team could stay up top?
    FTB
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    @Niemsco

I've been playing a REBEL team lately. The best set up I believe would be Ackbar (L), Leia, Dooku, Han, HRS.
    It is the fastest speed in my opinion. Leia stealths first. If enemy has Yoda he goes next. Than HRS if you crit he gets another free turn with his special and a possible stun. Dooku is next and now everyone is running Qui Gon, Yoda, Lumi. Theres a great chance to stun. Than its probably enemys GS next. Than Han gets his taunt. After Han gets his taunt. Your basically invincible with all the turn meter magic that Han and HRS does + the speed. Or you could replace Dooku with Old Ben. If I fight a droid team. I get three turns before he makes a move. He would have only HK47 and Poggle or Poe alive with debuffs.
    I haven't maxed out my Ackbar, HRS, and Dooku though. HRS pain for shards.
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Thats a real good team. With speed leadership counting on turn one it certainly opens it up for a rebel team to stay near the top.
  • Options
    Awesome guys. Thank you so much for the advice. It never even crossed my mind how fast the rebels are....hell...I'm from Texas. I should know a thing or two about a rebel team. ❤️
    FTB
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I tried the full team in GW with HRS (currently 5* GEAR VIII) with Dooku 7* GEAR VII and it works like magic.
    I've never been really impressed by any team. Until my Rebel team. Also it's very rare team to come by.
    I like unique teams other than the main meta. Qui Gon (L), GS, Rey etc. you get the idea.

@Niemsco @Bryan1986 Do you guys have every char starred up ? I was really hoping someone could try this team out. Teebo (L), Rey, FOTP, Ewolk Elder, Old Daka. I have FOTP maxed, others are all not upgraded. Teebo 7*, Rey 6*, Old Daka 6*, Ewolk Elder 6*. It is going to take forever to test them out.
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @DarthFuccBoi

I'm currently finishing elder and teebo. I'll test it out for you when I'm done. I have a good 50 7* and most of them are purple gear Incase there's someone bryan doesn't have yet

25alx95.png

• Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    @DarthFuccBoi

I'm currently finishing elder and teebo. I'll test it out for you when I'm done. I have a good 50 7* and most of them are purple gear.

25alx95.png

Wow ! That looks awesome !!!! Thanks for testing the squad out. I think the team would work well. Maybe really well. If i fought that in PVP, I wouldn't know who to kill first. One bad decision or RNG going the way on the enemy team just once and it's game over. Can't wait !!!
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    Options
    I subbed rg for daka just now. My teebo and ewok need a lot of work, seven starred level 70 but low gear, but this worked really well. I had daka in there and it didn't work so well, but she's not maxed. Think either will work, I may have to finish up teebo and ewok elder now lol.
    5ezlgo.jpg

avh7hs.jpg
  • Options
    I subbed rg for daka just now. My teebo and ewok need a lot of work, seven starred level 70 but low gear, but this worked really well. I had daka in there and it didn't work so well, but she's not maxed. Think either will work, I may have to finish up teebo and ewok elder now lol.
    5ezlgo.jpg

avh7hs.jpg

Hahahaha bro. So many stealth mofos!!!
    FTB
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    5ezlgo.jpg

avh7hs.jpg

So awesome ! Is the synergy working well ? I heard Teebo's Leader ability has a bug. If you have Leia for example her own stealth could get overrun by Teebo's leader ability to make it just one turn. If RG works better, that would be easier for me. I got enough shards to 7* star him. Hope you could make videos of them. Just hoping hahaha !
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Kylo Ren
    FOTP
    GS
    Royal guard

Dude. Thanks for the answer. I think I agree to replace RG with Daka. I went from 2nd to first and finished 1st in arena today. The team I hit was a Phasma led team with Daka and was OP

no problem
  • Options
    Alright. I'm working toward that droid team, but I'm not sure what's the most efficient way to get there. Here's what I have:

Poggle the Lesser: 4 Stars, Gear 7 (I have the gear for 8, but I need to level up as a player)
    Geonosian Soldier: 4 Stars, Gear 7
    Poe Dameron: 4 Stars, Gear 7
    IG-86: 4 Stars, Gear 5

And I'm working on HK. For now, where do you think I should bee spending my energy? Toward gear, or shards for promotion?
  • Options
    Hey Bryan quick question for you.
    I was thinking of this team can you let me know what you think of it?
    QQJ, GS, POGGLE, POE, DOOKU? (maybe dooku lead?)
    Would these team be better than the droid team you described that reylai uses?

My toons are as follows(I could go either team just wondering which is best either the 1st team or reylai droid team)
    QQJ-6* 30 out of 100
    Poggle 6* 70 out 100
    poe 5*
    dooku 5*
    GS 6* 60 out 100
    IG-86 and IG 88 7* maxed
    HK 47 4*
    Lumi 7*
    Sid 6* 70 out 100

Thanks for all your help.
  • Options
    Alright. I'm working toward that droid team, but I'm not sure what's the most efficient way to get there. Here's what I have:

Poggle the Lesser: 4 Stars, Gear 7 (I have the gear for 8, but I need to level up as a player)
    Geonosian Soldier: 4 Stars, Gear 7
    Poe Dameron: 4 Stars, Gear 7
    IG-86: 4 Stars, Gear 5

And I'm working on HK. For now, where do you think I should bee spending my energy? Toward gear, or shards for promotion?

Def stars bro. Gear can easily come later after you get those characters stars up!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Hey Bryan quick question for you.
    I was thinking of this team can you let me know what you think of it?
    QQJ, GS, POGGLE, POE, DOOKU? (maybe dooku lead?)
    Would these team be better than the droid team you described that reylai uses?

My toons are as follows(I could go either team just wondering which is best either the 1st team or reylai droid team)
    QQJ-6* 30 out of 100
    Poggle 6* 70 out 100
    poe 5*
    dooku 5*
    GS 6* 60 out 100
    IG-86 and IG 88 7* maxed
    HK 47 4*
    Lumi 7*
    Sid 6* 70 out 100

Thanks for all your help.

QGJ (L)
    Poggle
    Poe
    Lumi
    GS

Try that out brother. Poggle will make GS...QGJ...and Lumi hit really hard. When Poe taunts....he takes damage then heal first round with Lumi...considering Lumi will be slower than him. Also target the toons that get exposed. Use Poggle ability block attack on someone that has the best ability. Mix and match to see where you get the best probability of GS assisting QGJ visa versa. I wish my Poggle was up....I would definitely incorporate him in any team.
    FTB
  • Options
    Hey Bryan,

I just had a quesion regarding my team. Im not really sure who I should be upgrading on my team. Here are my top guys:
    Sid 5star g7
    Lumi 5star g6
    GS 3star g7
    Anakin 4star g5
    Phasma 4star g5
    Savage 3star g4
    Chewie 4star g5
    Daka 4star g6
    Urorurr 4star g5
    Luke 4star g5
    Han 4star g4

I just started saving shards to get finn because I just love finn. Haha so any feedback would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Howdy dude,

Congrats your team is almost unachievable for most, I am not jealous, honest, lol!

Can you please add me: 186-745-784.

Cheers Bro.
  • Options
    I also have a thread further down, with regards to a GW team, your input would be appreciated.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Kkornblum wrote: »
    Hey Bryan,

I just had a quesion regarding my team. Im not really sure who I should be upgrading on my team. Here are my top guys:
    Sid 5star g7
    Lumi 5star g6
    GS 3star g7
    Anakin 4star g5
    Phasma 4star g5
    Savage 3star g4
    Chewie 4star g5
    Daka 4star g6
    Urorurr 4star g5
    Luke 4star g5
    Han 4star g4

I just started saving shards to get finn because I just love finn. Haha so any feedback would be appreciated!

Based off of those characters you listed bro, I would focus on:

Phasma (L)
    GS
    Sid
    Daka
    Luke

Hard to make a full squad out of those characters. That is the best line up from what you have listed...in my opinion. Maybe swap Lumi out for Luke. Definitely focus on a good leader Like Phasma bro. For some reason....Daka synergizes well with her. Good luck bro
    FTB
  • Options
    Howdy dude,

Congrats your team is almost unachievable for most, I am not jealous, honest, lol!

Can you please add me: 186-745-784.

Cheers Bro.

Sweet bro. Will check out your thread. Also gonna add you to my ally list right now.
    FTB
  • Options
    Hey Bryan! Getting closer to that droid team. Thanks for helping me hammer it out. I had another "in theory" question:

With Geonosian Soldier and IG-86 both calling assists, does Royal Guard's stun possibly become a more attractive option than Poe's expose? Or are we burning the bad guys down too quickly for the stuns to matter?
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    5ezlgo.jpg

avh7hs.jpg

Hey @Niemsco how is the team working out ? Really would like to see how it is working these days.
    Many thanks man !
This discussion has been closed.