Bryan's Talk

Prev13456710
Bryan1986
529 posts Member
edited March 2016
Let's talk GOH. I will try to help anyone out the best I can. I finish in the top of my server daily and have been fortunate enough to purchase all the toons. I have a lot of them upgraded and geared....but there are a lot I am working on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I am a proud member of FTB and don't mind seeking advice from them as well if you have a question that I'm not sure about. Thx guys.
FTB
Post edited by Bryan1986 on

Replies

• Options
    All hail Master Bryan?
  • Options
    All hail Master Bryan?

Lol. Naw man. Just offering advice if anyone needs it. Sorry if I offended you...
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What's up?
    FTB
  • Options
    ****, not only unlocked but like 10 or more 7 starred... Pretty radical stuff. Congrats! My question is about Ewok Scout, is it too difficult to star? You don't care for the character? I know it's pretty powerful if geared up and seven starred. Also, I'm assuming you got bat **** good luck with chromiums if you don't gave that many shards of that toon.
  • Options
    jZF4CxS.jpg

A list of some of my toons unlocked.
    FTB
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    ****, not only unlocked but like 10 or more 7 starred... Pretty radical stuff. Congrats! My question is about Ewok Scout, is it too difficult to star? You don't care for the character? I know it's pretty powerful if geared up and seven starred. Also, I'm assuming you got bat **** good luck with chromiums if you don't gave that many shards of that toon.

Ewok scout is only "good" if he is paired with Ewok team....as his main advatage is evade like crazy as long as he has Ewok synergy. His critical is decent....per his special....but right now due to the speed meta, I would avoid the Ewok squad unless it's all you have available.
    FTB
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    how awesome is hoth rebel soldier?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Darth Maul looks pretty sweet with seven stars. Honestly I have not seen one until now. Kind of the same with FOTP and Leia... Please, tell me you have freaking Old Ben Seven Starred... Any plans to get GG?
  • Options
    Question, how much have you spent to do that O_O
  • Options
    I have read up on Ewok....because I was considering an Ewok team....I have Ewok unlocked at 4* and an additional 240 Ewok shards to max him. Just haven't yet due to the speed meta.
    FTB
  • Options
    I'm not sure how much I spent. Mainly gifts from my wife. Lol. Darth maul was very exciting to get to 7*, but unfortunately he can be killed quickly because he has very low health. I do have GG unlocked. Just not leveled up as he is new. Old Ben is only good for his ability block....bc his attack is very very weak. He isn't a viable character in my opinion unless you are running a heavy AOE team...Old Ben is good for defense against the speed meta
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Hello stranger!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

What's the best F2P combo that can beat QGJ meta? Which toons should I farm? Are any characters OP?
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Hello stranger!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

What's the best F2P combo that can beat QGJ meta? Which toons should I farm? Are any characters OP?

Reyia. Hahaha. You know that droid squad without a doubt is BEAST MODE!!!!!! Best F2P squad easy!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Do you have a high lvl Lando?

I have one at 4* lvl 55 gr 6, got him my first day on a single chrome pull.

Lando and Mace where my first two characters and led me through the beginning and mid game.

I would love to get Lando going since he is farmable now just not real sure how well he would perform. I'm assuming stellar but slow.

Any ideas whom he would work well with?

Thanks

My current lvl 70
    Too many toons to list but my main team at the moment is

Sid 7 max
    Lumi 7 max
    R pilot 7 g7
    Ig 86 7 g8
    Dooku 6 (12 shards from 7) max
    Others of note:
    Phasma 6 max
    Mace 7 max
    Greedo 6 g8
    Yoda 6 g8
    Ashoka 6 max
    Koth 6 max
    Qui gon 6 g8
    Jc 7 max
    Daka 5 g8
    Fives 6 max
  • Options
    Thanks for helping us slower players seriously! What kind of scoundrel build offers good offense. Greedo (L) lando, nute, bobba and ?. Maybe video would be cool
  • Options
    Could you try out a rebel team with ackbar, leia, hoth rebel scout, biggs, and han and tell us how it performs?
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »

Haha bro. He may synergise well with an full empire squad. Only thing he has going is his ability to stun and his advatage gain on a critical...
    FTB
  • Options
    Thanks for helping us slower players seriously! What kind of scoundrel build offers good offense. Greedo (L) lando, nute, bobba and ?. Maybe video would be cool

With your name, possibly Chewy?
  • Options
    Could you try out a rebel team with ackbar, leia, hoth rebel scout, biggs, and han and tell us how it performs?

Absolutely. I am building a rebel team right now
    FTB
  • Options
    imgur.com/dmbQIeE

I'm still working on starring my toons.
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Do you have a high lvl Lando?

I have one at 4* lvl 55 gr 6, got him my first day on a single chrome pull.

Lando and Mace where my first two characters and led me through the beginning and mid game.

I would love to get Lando going since he is farmable now just not real sure how well he would perform. I'm assuming stellar but slow.

Any ideas whom he would work well with?

Thanks

My current lvl 70
    Too many toons to list but my main team at the moment is

Sid 7 max
    Lumi 7 max
    R pilot 7 g7
    Ig 86 7 g8
    Dooku 6 (12 shards from 7) max
    Others of note:
    Phasma 6 max
    Mace 7 max
    Greedo 6 g8
    Yoda 6 g8
    Ashoka 6 max
    Koth 6 max
    Qui gon 6 g8
    Jc 7 max
    Daka 5 g8
    Fives 6 max

I just got my Lando to 7* today. He seems (from reading about him) that he works well with just about any squad because his basic attack is OP. He can one shot a toon on a high crit. For instance...if you have him beside QGJ or GS...or any other character that calls for an assist, and he assists....you can guarantee at a high level it will be overkill. He is a single shot FOTP without the super critical ability in my opinion....
    FTB
  • Options

I would add Cad Bane of course. His instant stun and turn meter reduction on a Jedi is awesome and works really well. Plus his chance to double attack is high
    FTB
  • Options
    Im seriously thinking of making a FO team too. What do you guys think of:

Phasma (L)
    Kylo Ren
    FOTP
    GS
    Royal guard

I'm not sure a healer would be needed if I have a good taunt in there. Let me know what you think please!!!
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    :smile:
    FTB
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »

Just unlocked him , is he any good ?
  • Options
    Royal Guard hits like a feather but stunning and forcing other toons to skip a turn is sick. What about FO Officer?
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    Royal Guard hits like a feather but stunning and forcing other toons to skip a turn is sick. What about FO Officer?

I have a 6* FOO....just not sure if he is good enough to replace GS or RG to be honest. And yessir. You are right. RG has no ability to attack...but his assist with QGJ or GS can be amazing. His ability to stun is spectacular. I will send a pic of how his stun works with assist. This is my battle to move from #2 to #1. Both last toons are stunned due to RG.
    uQVTpgG.jpg
    FTB
  • Options
    What is the best all Jedi team for the Yoda event? It doesn't have to be F2P, I can wait until they become farmable.
  • Options
    It's a red devil! I forgot about the health, last man standing. The one thing I dislike for now about the game is the lack of real synergy. Makes no sense with the meta to create a thematic squad. I know some have the sisters or try an Empire team, etc. but the game should make toons that work for real based on synergies... Maybe by level 90.
  • Options
    What is the best all Jedi team for the Yoda event? It doesn't have to be F2P, I can wait until they become farmable.

I used :

Barriss offee (L)
    Ima gun di
    Lumi
    Kit Fisto
    Ashoka

That got yoda unlocked and a few more shards. Now I have a max QGJ to add for Ashoka (bc she is slow and sucks ****) and I hope to beat the next stage when time is due
    FTB
This discussion has been closed.