Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    This is all you need to know about how much the devs care about our feedback. In the linked story, @CG_Carrie said this: “On the team, we’re all fans of Knights of the Old Republic, and I think our players, in particular, are big fans. We’ve had a lot of positive reception around the release of Nihilus and the Sith Triumvirate...”

Lolwut?

https://www.starwars.com/news/kotor-galaxy-of-heroes

As I said previously... It is true. There was a lot of positive feedback for Nihilus and the sith triumvirate (in the beginning). You could even translate as there was a lot of positive feedback to the release of the triumvirate characters. It is all true.

The positive reaction, Nihilus, the sith triumvirate. It's all true. A la Han. Or in the words of Kenobi... In a certain point of view...

A certain point of view???

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    This is all you need to know about how much the devs care about our feedback. In the linked story, @CG_Carrie said this: “On the team, we’re all fans of Knights of the Old Republic, and I think our players, in particular, are big fans. We’ve had a lot of positive reception around the release of Nihilus and the Sith Triumvirate...”

Lolwut?

https://www.starwars.com/news/kotor-galaxy-of-heroes

As I said previously... It is true. There was a lot of positive feedback for Nihilus and the sith triumvirate (in the beginning). You could even translate as there was a lot of positive feedback to the release of the triumvirate characters. It is all true.

The positive reaction, Nihilus, the sith triumvirate. It's all true. A la Han. Or in the words of Kenobi... In a certain point of view...

Obi Wan was a liar trying to justify his lying. Or, in reality, trying to explain away a change in the story that wasn’t conceived of until after the original movie. Either way, a lie is a lie.

CG doesn't even try to justify their actions lol. I feel like CG is Anakin and the player base is Luke. We believe there's some good remaining in CG but we have moments of rage at CG for the constant mistakes they make. Ultimately we all love SWGOH and want it to return to the light. However, if CG continues down the path of the dark side, the player base will retreat and find it near impossibility to trust again.

EA has been doing this for years so this is nothing new. It is what they have become known in the industry for. I don't expect this game to switch directions again towards a more player-friendly model.
  • Options
    Have they merged the mod problems into this thread yet?
  • Options
    Have they merged the mod problems into this thread yet?

No, they all have this thread blocked and pretend it doesn't exist.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    So what are the Top requests

1) Lower HP on lower Tiers----> That seems viable and necessary if the rewards continue to be garbage.

2) Make Rewards equal the horrible time consumption on 1-6
    > again how hard can it be

3) Change mechanics on Nilus and Traya on P1/P4
    > Pointless asking for this you really are wasting your time (the people who ask for it) seems like a lotta work for DEV's i don't see it happening I Think people would be better off demanding 1 or 2 or BOTH.

4) Challenge gear
    > lol broken record...at this point you know they don't care about ANYONE who plays this game.... spend days on a T6... get GARBAGE...thanks Team !!!!!!

They know about 4, 3 will NEVER happen Best chance is 1 and 2 but that's prob .000000000000001 as they just dont give a about us
  • Options
    uhh guys i think you over exagerate...

As time goes on...I found that t6 is easy peasy.

Finished p1 and p2 in under 4 hours in 1 refresh.

We've worked our **** off to make Hsith viable teams and now here we are...1 week from doing hsith (last time we tried was 3 weeks ago and we did 75% of p3

I'm sorry but complaining won't do anything.

We adapted and we prevailed.

JTR teams, Imperial Trooper teams, Chexmix.
  • Options
    It’s like EA is actively trying to lose players by leaving this raid unchanged. Are they taking ideas from Ryan Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy? THIS IS NOT FUN! I don’t play mobile games for pain and abuse.
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    So what are the Top requests

1) Lower HP on lower Tiers----> That seems viable and necessary if the rewards continue to be garbage.

2) Make Rewards equal the horrible time consumption on 1-6
    > again how hard can it be

3) Change mechanics on Nilus and Traya on P1/P4
    > Pointless asking for this you really are wasting your time (the people who ask for it) seems like a lotta work for DEV's i don't see it happening I Think people would be better off demanding 1 or 2 or BOTH.

4) Challenge gear
    > lol broken record...at this point you know they don't care about ANYONE who plays this game.... spend days on a T6... get GARBAGE...thanks Team !!!!!!

They know about 4, 3 will NEVER happen Best chance is 1 and 2 but that's prob .000000000000001 as they just dont give a about us

I think you're right, 1 and/or 2 are the only things that might happen.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I really wish they'd at least acknowledge that something is wrong.

Ignoring it completely just seems like a terrible decision for whoever moves @CG_SBCrumb 's mouth.

That dude prob make Mr. Burns from the Simpsons look like Zoey from Sesame Street. This all reminds me of the Evil boss from the movie UHF..when he goes on his rant about how all his viewers (customers) were losers :)

Man UHF was an amazing movie..Stanley Spedowski for President.

My mop!!!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Side note that I found funny:

Had time to fix Lobot's paralell processing ability.

Thank god there was nothing more pressing to work on & Lobot can now resume his place in the meta.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    1400+ posts and counting....
  • Options
    I thought the lobot thing was some kind of inside joke, like the chewy shards.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    STR rewards will be fixed...

Most likely in August.

Of next year.
  • GRTL
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Still can't respond to this post, but oh my god, find a way to beat the raid easier and they're all over it.

People hate this raid but it doesn't matter. Rewards suck for the amount of effort put in but it doesn't matter. People figure out how to make the raid easier and it's a crisis.
  • Options
    GRTL wrote: »
    Still can't respond to this post, but oh my god, find a way to beat the raid easier and they're all over it.

People hate this raid but it doesn't matter. Rewards suck for the amount of effort put in but it doesn't matter. People figure out how to make the raid easier and it's a crisis.

That’s because beating this raid “isn’t in the spirit of this raid”. SMH.
  • Options
    The Road Ahead = Dead End
  • Options

Yeah, the mechanic needed to be nerfed. Hoping they change how Traya’s Isolate affects raid bosses and not something that screws up Nightsisters. But it’s hard not to notice that they addressed this within hours of the video going up while they have ignored the overwhelming consensus that the raid overall is a tedious chore, the mechanics are overturned towards RNG and the rewards across the board are terrible. For days, weeks and months.
  • GRTL
    48 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, the mechanic needed to be nerfed. Hoping they change how Traya’s Isolate affects raid bosses and not something that screws up Nightsisters. But it’s hard not to notice that they addressed this within hours of the video going up while they have ignored the overwhelming consensus that the raid overall is a tedious chore, the mechanics are overturned towards RNG and the rewards across the board are terrible. For days, weeks and months.

Yeah, they asked for feedback May 14th, it's now July 27th, 73 days later and not a single acknowledgment or response.
  • Options
    Another day another no answer from CG
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Oh you didn't see the latest QOL update notes? Yeah you can find them on msn under the lifestyle section. Yep seems this game is getting some great things soon, really all for the players. Go look it up.
  • Options
    Another day another no answer from CG

Oh but they did answer, by nerfing something that lessened the 14 year time commitment to beating it.

Remember guys, CG are smarter than us peasants and their overlords know what we want too.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • LinkDonnovan
    49 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Its a good thing we can hang our hats on that communication commitment from Carrie. And the better beta testing commitment. Awesome that they fixed freaking Lobot and have left the stupidity of this raid in place.

It all lands on Carries lap though. Dont commit to what you cant do. Its likely her super duper well thought out communication policy preventing the others that genuinely care from responding. What a terrible way to run a company. Ethics and business can actually go together.
  • Options
    4xh869bshiqp.jpg

Surely someone in this photo isn't completely out of touch with the state of this game...
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    At this point the thread must be a practical joke for them in the office... Each day they probably make bets to see how long people will keep posting feedback with no response. "Wow these **** just keep on going!"

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie Prove me wrong..

Had the thought that someone suggested he make a Sith Raid feedback thread as a hazing.
    4xh869bshiqp.jpg

Surely someone in this photo isn't completely out of touch with the state of this game...

They're probably all still out there waiting for someone to unlock the door.
  • Options
    Amazing how many people you can pull in for the offer of a happy meal isn't it?

We all know the actual staff are shackled to their desks and have been denied food until EA's investors have that last dufflebag filled.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • another_bug117
    43 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Do they know greedo is good at p3? Do I dare gear a toon in hopes of it being viable in this raid?

Do they know if you fracture rancor he loses turn meter?
    And after the the topple if you have buffed toons they live? Man BB8 I hope they leave you alone.
  • Options
    And now they nerf the one team in this raid that wasn’t a horrible chore to run. You are spitting in the faces of your customers, CG. This is disgusting.
  • Options
    Just nerf everything that does well already. Sure seems we're heading. What did expect? The raid to take months before someone beat heroic? Is that why you don't care abiut the views here? Y'all mad? Kind of hard not to with thousands of people with 4mil GP rosters and gamechangers.
This discussion has been closed.