Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    EA policy is "all dissent must be ignored and/or crushed, we are the best company on earth because our shareholders can't lift their dufflebags full of cash".

This exact same thing happened with TOR before I uninstalled it.

"We're here, talk to us and we will talk back!!"

We did talk to them, and then they nerfed all the things that didn't need nerfing and kept the things around that did need nerfing. Released several buggy unfun pieces of content, all the while being as chatty as a Carthusian hermit.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    EA policy is "all dissent must be ignored and/or crushed, we are the best company on earth because our shareholders can't lift their dufflebags full of cash".

This exact same thing happened with TOR before I uninstalled it.

"We're here, talk to us and we will talk back!!"

We did talk to them, and then they nerfed all the things that didn't need nerfing and kept the things around that did need nerfing. Released several buggy unfun pieces of content, all the while being as chatty as a Carthusian hermit.

I'll say it again, this and EA's SW:BFII are going to be the last EA titles I'm playing. They've ruined title after title and I'm so done with it. I have time in this and BF, so, whatever, that's my own weakness that I continue on, but I won't get hooked into another one, mobile/console/desktop.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Man where would this thread be without all the deleted messages that were on topic and were truthful in nature?
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have received a wide range of feedback about the newest raid, The Sith Triumvirate and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please include the following information in addition to your feedback:
    • What tier or tiers did you play?
    • What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    • What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    • What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    • What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?

We're a small guild and just completed our first Tier 3 last week. (maybe 5 zetas across the whole guild)

5.9m GP, but we've recently gotten a few new people and have some dead weight we need to remove.

Teams: Phoenix, Wiggs, basic empire (vader, thrawn, emperor, tarkin, tfp, ST), Kitchen sink Bouty Hunters

Motivation: Phases one and 4 suck horrifically. No reason for the bosses to have so much HP with the given mechanics. Maybe tone down Nihilius's buff steal/dispel on lower levels of the raid. Also, maybe make the shield special ability last 2 turns on lower difficulties as misjudging annihilate and the speed of a character really sucks. Basically 2 people in my guild did phase 4 because it sucks so badly. We just burned out by then.

Phase 2 was kind of fun, because big numbers is always good. Phase 3 just felt like a harder tank raid.

I really dislike phase 4. Traya standing there but not being able to hit her with AoE is just demoralizing because you know you have to fight her next (again!)

Overall, not remotely worth the investment of time. T3 dropped loot that I can farm in a day and it took us like 4 months to complete. I get that we're small, but the guild currency was of more value than the drops from the raid for everyone who contributed. IMO, for the time/effort:rewards ratio to be remotely ok, T3 should have its HP halved or quartered.
  • Options
    Due to real life things I haven't been able to participate in the sith raid much and I have had so much more fun just acting like the raid doesn't even exist except for the few minutes when I send in my jtr team for p1 of tier 3.

You guys screwed up when not playing the game is way more fun than playing the game.

• Options
    Due to real life things I haven't been able to participate in the sith raid much and I have had so much more fun just acting like the raid doesn't even exist except for the few minutes when I send in my jtr team for p1 of tier 3.

You guys screwed up when not playing the game is way more fun than playing the game.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Trey 66 wrote: »
    Since this is the STR feedback thread, my feedback is please please please increase the drop rate of full G12+ pieces for the top 10 ranks. I've been in the top 10 in every STR since the rewards update and only have 2 G12+ pieces to show for it.

So make a horribly top-heavy reward structure even more broken, by making it more top heavy? Yeah, let's not do this. Incidentally, your two g12+ pieces is two more than I have for finishing in the teens in HSith since it launched.

A better idea would be to make it possible to drop full pieces at all ranks....like...oh, I don't know....all the other raids??

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    TaviRus wrote: »

We're a small guild and just completed our first Tier 3 last week. (maybe 5 zetas across the whole guild)

5.9m GP, but we've recently gotten a few new people and have some dead weight we need to remove.

Teams: Phoenix, Wiggs, basic empire (vader, thrawn, emperor, tarkin, tfp, ST), Kitchen sink Bouty Hunters

Motivation: Phases one and 4 suck horrifically. No reason for the bosses to have so much HP with the given mechanics. Maybe tone down Nihilius's buff steal/dispel on lower levels of the raid. Also, maybe make the shield special ability last 2 turns on lower difficulties as misjudging annihilate and the speed of a character really sucks. Basically 2 people in my guild did phase 4 because it sucks so badly. We just burned out by then.

Phase 2 was kind of fun, because big numbers is always good. Phase 3 just felt like a harder tank raid.

I really dislike phase 4. Traya standing there but not being able to hit her with AoE is just demoralizing because you know you have to fight her next (again!)

Overall, not remotely worth the investment of time. T3 dropped loot that I can farm in a day and it took us like 4 months to complete. I get that we're small, but the guild currency was of more value than the drops from the raid for everyone who contributed. IMO, for the time/effort:rewards ratio to be remotely ok, T3 should have its HP halved or quartered.

Addendum:

I get that Sith raid was released well after Rancor and Tank, but someone really needs to look at the new player experience or the small guild experience. As I was leveling, I could watch myself make noticeable progress against Rancor and AAT raids. Even now that I'm 85, I'm finding I need a complete different character set to be effective in much of the Sith raid. When I can solo Rancor through T6, and contribute well to normal tank, but then I can't seem to do much of anything to T3 Sith, it makes the raid unfun. I get that Rancor solo is a gimmick, but there the rate at which I can make my teams and damage better on Rancor or AAT is so drastically faster that it makes Sith raid rather demoralizing.

I can farm Rancor raid for gear between g9 and 11, do reasonable damage to AAT for gear 8-10, and then do pitiful damage to Sith raid for gear 5-7. There needs to be something different in the low levels of Sith raid to make it worth the time, effort, and consternation.
  • Options
    List of ignored issues
    1. Sith raid general concerns about difficulty
    2. Sith raid rewards all tiers
    3. Raid rewards Carrie spoke to in April
    4. All the ongoing character bugs
    5. The community in general
    6. And now the free mod upgrades several thousand people seems to have gotten
  • Options
    I wonder if @CG_SBCrumb has just blocked all notifications from this thread so that they can pretend it doesn't exist.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Options
    46 pages of hate... Our journey to the dark side is almost complete.

When are they going to fix this train wreck of a raid. Sadly, it seems like less people are enjoying the game. What a shame to see the game we all loved spiraling downward.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    If they have no intention of changing it would it be so hard to say that? If they are going to change it at some point is it hard to say that?

It's the constant silence and refusal to acknowledge this threads existence that is causing the most frustration and anger.
  • Options
    I wonder if @CG_SBCrumb has just blocked all notifications from this thread so that they can pretend it doesn't exist.

If it does not appear in their notifications, it does not exist
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    They’ve clearly decided they don’t want to do anything about the raid itself and will instead wait 2 years until the power creep of their new content allows for the raid to be completed in a more reasonable timeframe.

They said Yoda’s rework would help. They said JTR’s rerelease would help. I’m sure Bastila is supposed to help. That’s the best we’re going to get. They’re going to completely ignore all the glaring issues with this raid that have been plainly spelled out for them for a straight 46 pages and instead their grand solution is:

Just keep making new, totally unrelated content!
  • Options
    I just want to pop into this thread for a nice short and simple post about the STR.

I don’t like it.
  • Options

He still reads it, he’s posted in here by accident, probably clicked on the wrong browser tab
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    At this point the thread must be a practical joke for them in the office... Each day they probably make bets to see how long people will keep posting feedback with no response. "Wow these **** just keep on going!"

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie Prove me wrong..
  • Options
    A guild that does T5 easily should be trying a heroic periodically. Make some free spaces and bring in 5 mercenaries to guide you. 4 of us joined a 115M guild and we smashed it easily. 2 of the top 3 werent the mercenaries.
  • Options
    A guild that does T5 easily should be trying a heroic periodically. Make some free spaces and bring in 5 mercenaries to guide you. 4 of us joined a 115M guild and we smashed it easily. 2 of the top 3 werent the mercenaries.

Its so irrelevant to the thread fella. Problem is the bad rewards at lower levels. And the lack of toons that can event dent hsith at lower guilds. How hard is that to understand? Yeah sure, guilds can go hsith, but is that a fair reason for lower tiers to have **** rewards?
    @John_Matrix1985

Coming from someone who enjoys the raid a lot btw. I can see where they are coming from though.

On another note, they should first fix the bad reward structure of heroic, because sooner or later, it affects everyone. Except top 10(i'm again one of those, but accept its top heavy, even though mostly, even top 10 get ****).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    If they have no intention of changing it would it be so hard to say that? If they are going to change it at some point is it hard to say that?

It's the constant silence and refusal to acknowledge this threads existence that is causing the most frustration and anger.

this x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.....
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

This reminds me of the silence from the developers of No Man's Sky. They had radio silence for months after the initial release and they've gone on record saying it was a bad PR move and a mistake to stay silent. CG should take some notes....
  • Options
    I really wish they'd at least acknowledge that something is wrong.

Ignoring it completely just seems like a terrible decision for whoever moves @CG_SBCrumb 's mouth.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I really wish they'd at least acknowledge that something is wrong.

Ignoring it completely just seems like a terrible decision for whoever moves @CG_SBCrumb 's mouth.

I seem to recall reading a comment from Crumb in another thread that he is working on another Q&A session. If so then this really should be addressed as well as the reward thread, and ships 2.0 thread. All are silent with a lot of frustrated players.
  • Options
    This is all you need to know about how much the devs care about our feedback. In the linked story, @CG_Carrie said this: “On the team, we’re all fans of Knights of the Old Republic, and I think our players, in particular, are big fans. We’ve had a lot of positive reception around the release of Nihilus and the Sith Triumvirate...”

Lolwut?

https://www.starwars.com/news/kotor-galaxy-of-heroes
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    This is all you need to know about how much the devs care about our feedback. In the linked story, @CG_Carrie said this: “On the team, we’re all fans of Knights of the Old Republic, and I think our players, in particular, are big fans. We’ve had a lot of positive reception around the release of Nihilus and the Sith Triumvirate...”

Lolwut?

What's she smoking?
  • Options

Lolwut?

I mean, I like nihilus and I like the sith raid in theory.
    To get a refund:

• Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Lolwut?

As I said previously... It is true. There was a lot of positive feedback for Nihilus and the sith triumvirate (in the beginning). You could even translate as there was a lot of positive feedback to the release of the triumvirate characters. It is all true.

The positive reaction, Nihilus, the sith triumvirate. It's all true. A la Han. Or in the words of Kenobi... In a certain point of view...
  • Options

Lolwut?

As I said previously... It is true. There was a lot of positive feedback for Nihilus and the sith triumvirate (in the beginning). You could even translate as there was a lot of positive feedback to the release of the triumvirate characters. It is all true.

The positive reaction, Nihilus, the sith triumvirate. It's all true. A la Han. Or in the words of Kenobi... In a certain point of view...

Obi Wan was a liar trying to justify his lying. Or, in reality, trying to explain away a change in the story that wasn’t conceived of until after the original movie. Either way, a lie is a lie.
  • Options

Lolwut?

Obi Wan was a liar trying to justify his lying. Or, in reality, trying to explain away a change in the story that wasn’t conceived of until after the original movie. Either way, a lie is a lie.

CG doesn't even try to justify their actions lol. I feel like CG is Anakin and the player base is Luke. We believe there's some good remaining in CG but we have moments of rage at CG for the constant mistakes they make. Ultimately we all love SWGOH and want it to return to the light. However, if CG continues down the path of the dark side, the player base will retreat and find it near impossibility to trust again.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    under-carpet.jpg?w=435&h=305

sbcrumb + carrie in the office meeting..... thought you guys knew by now this sort of thing gets ignored until we all forget about it and start complaining about the next thing...... notice the new droid (moving your complaints away from this)
This discussion has been closed.