Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine if the nfl didn’t respond to someone not being able to attend a game although they had a ticket... imagine if the nfl said “we’ll address it Tuesday”
  • Options
    That’s a high level expectation for a game that only produced 152 million in revenue for 2017. Where would they find the resources for 24/7 customer service?
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    I‘m on the fence on quitting the game.
    Now still no rewards.

I know they meant their time zone tuesday, because I don‘t think CG would think that far ahead in their communication.

After another big failure and big changes that make the game worse (ships), not many more is needed to push me over the fence.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options

I had a guild mate get a $300 refund from Apple when they nerfed vises Marr because he had bought a chest to spend on her then they nerfed her.
  • Options
    I am not optimistic that we will see rewards today. I had a similar issue with Darkside rewards previously and it took weeks to resolve.
  • MonoMonete
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I also get a mail from EA support... and ask me for a screenshot of the territory battles map showing the current phase and previous phase... I do not know if they are laughing at me or really have no idea what is happening in a generalized way.
    Perhaps they are generating confusion because they can not solve it.
    In the meantime, a Territory War lost with a disadvantage and a new war coming in less than 24 hours...
    UNFAIRY!!!!
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    How about an update @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie ? Just something... anything...

“we’ve seen how upset you guys are, totally underestimated how big of a deal it was, sorry, we’re working on it”

Or something like that?
  • Options
    No rewards here...
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they meant Tuesday August 7th?
  • Options
    I think alot of ppl will quit if they dont get their rewards...thays the biggest single payout in the game...
  • Osteoid
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you feel better if they said "we are working on it?" Why would you feel better if they said "We underestimated how big of a deal it was?" Really? You'd feel good if they told you they were working on it or were out of touch? Pretty sure they are working on it. Pretty sure they realize that half of us are **** off that we can't use a week's worth of rewards, or 7* IPD or whoever, when half of our guildmates have. I am super annoyed, but having them come on here and say "wait longer" wouldn't lessen my annoyance.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    No response is a slap in the face... and yes, acknowledgement that we were wronged would feel better... knowing that they know the ramifications of giving a portion of their customers something and held back for others during a tw and double drops would make me feel better... without any communication, I’m not “pretty sure” they’re working on it... I’m not “pretty sure” of anything... there’s no response....
  • Options
    Adding myself to the statistic. I will wait till muh lunch break; which is after 5 pm California time...then be angry.
  • Osteoid
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I would say that not being able to give the whole player base a reward that was talked about for 2 weeks is a slap in the face. Telling me they are working on it doesn't make it less of a slap.
  • Options
    Still waiting for mine too @CG_Erik
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    I understand... but ignoring it is another slap
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    They were fine posting at 11pm Friday night on reddit... just send a message that they’re on it... what’s so hard about that?
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they would have said they were gonna give us the rewards wednesday, then dropped them tuesday, so they would have beat the complain train.

Seriously, all the whiners and complainers in here (myself included now, I know) are more annoying that anything CG has ever done. People need to chill out. Probs gonna be another 2-4 hours still. Anyone with half a brain could have known that from the start.
  • Osteoid
    10 posts Member
    Options
    It's hot in Sacramento today. Maybe they're out getting Kombucha to gear up for the big day
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Le sigh...still no rewards
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t understand how you could be annoyed at people complaining on a forum... a forum that you have to decide to go to... then you have to decide to click the link... then you have to decide to read through them all...

Personally, if complaining annoyed me, I wouldn’t read this thread... objectively, what happened to the players that didn’t get rewards is way more annoying.
  • Options
    Yep. Still none for me. And yep Mol it kills me when people come to comment and complain about people complaining.
  • Options
    I want me rewards.

And pretty soon, I will want double me rewards
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Well we should at least get double crystals because we missed out on using them during double drops... but also, there should be some recompense for the delay. The way this game is structured, the timing at which someone gets something is imperative... I got traya before other people in my arena, therefore I get more crystals until they catch up and I can stay at the top... the same holds true with all aspects of this game... if I had more crystals during double drops, I might have received more reinforcement materials and could have been higher in my ship arena the last 3-4 days...
  • AdlerCl
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I want me rewards.

And pretty soon, I will want double me rewards

Wouldn't be unfair considering how some have already gotten double the rewards.

It seems communication is still one of CG's weakest aspects.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I don’t understand how you could be annoyed at people complaining on a forum... a forum that you have to decide to go to... then you have to decide to click the link... then you have to decide to read through them all...

Personally, if complaining annoyed me, I wouldn’t read this thread... objectively, what happened to the players that didn’t get rewards is way more annoying.

Haha yup. Spot on. I need to stop coming back and reading it.

I also didn't get rewards, but the difference is negligible in the short term. As long as I do end up getting them, 4 days makes zero difference. If they never came then yeah, lets rage and riot all day.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »

Haha yup. Spot on. I need to stop coming back and reading it.

I also didn't get rewards, but the difference is negligible in the short term. As long as I do end up getting them, 4 days makes zero difference. If they never came then yeah, lets rage and riot all day.

I understand it seems negligible, but if you think about it, it’s kind of like a snowball falling downhill collecting more snow along the way... if I had those rewards Friday, like many people got, id have had hoda at 7 stars... I could have used him in raids - where he can be used on multiple teams, I could have had him at g12 and could have been helpful in tw... I could have used him for the new quests.... furthermore, if I had those crystals, I could have more reinforcement materials... I had to use a couple of refreshes in ship arena since Friday... that’s a couple hundred crystals... a couple hundred crystals that could have been spent on getting a different character or ship better... that could have, in turn helped my squads out defensively in arena...
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Same here and getting angry at this point
This discussion has been closed.