Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I really enjoy those who got rewards telling those who didnt to relax, enjoy the free stuff you got last week, etc. you guys are awesome. When you have an issue, i hope everyone tells you to shut up an deal. last time i had a problem in game, first EA told me they were sorry I had a problem with Madden.. then they told me they could look into the problem but if the determined I was wrong they would ban my account. So please forgive me if I have no confidence or patience.
  • Options
    Any news on this? #stillwaiting
  • Options
    I find it hard to believe that they're able to even tell who received rewards and who didn't. They sure didn't seem to know that info on Friday. Either way. I'm waiting..
  • Options
    Another possibility: they accidentally apply the new, adjusted shard payout multiplier to these payouts and the people who got them first revolt now, too.

Every time CG does something like this, I just assume that all their devs work 100% locally, commit every 3 days, and never QA.
  • Options
    Yeah man this is some nonsense. I emailed EA and had them do a call back and I got a different answer each time. It went soon, shortly, a "couple" of hours (saturday), to if you could please just give us time. I don't even wanna give this game my money anymore just for screwing everyone like this. We didn't get to use the crystals from TB during double drops and now everyone is probably gonna get extra rewards for the delay instead of just the ones who got nothing in the first place. Thats weak.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So somebody opened up another thread and one of the comments was about how we need to chill and that this was an inconvenience… This is more than an inconvenience… The structure of this game is such that timing is key to success, whether it be in Arena, for the raids or in Tb/tw... this has a permanent effect on our rosters.
  • Options
    7:42pm EST................#stillwaiting
  • Options
    This is the second time I have not received rewards from tb when I was supposed to. Wonder how many of us are the same people who didn't receive rewards last time
  • Options
    An inconvenience would have been if we got the rewards Saturday morning, before tw lock and before double drops ended.... with each hour that passes, our rosters suffer while others bloom... any effect is unfair, several days is wrong, holiday or not.
  • Akreau
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards here either
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    Options
    This is complete nonsense. It costs 300$ or so to unlock a marquee event character but they can't do something as simple as keep an eye on their own content. Who cares about the stupid quests that they implemented. I'm still waiting for my TB rewards to get wampa up to speed, and mind you, TW is happening right now and I don't have my best wampa yet because of their mistake. Customer service is located somewhere in **** India where no one seems to know anything besides telling me to be patient. This is outrageous.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are all running a metaphorical race in this game… If you decide to spend on this game, you get to skip ahead of some people… If you are diligent and strategic, you can skip ahead of some people… And if you receive rewards before other people, you get to skip ahead of some people...There is an agreement between gamer and developer that there are certain ways to skip ahead… This is not one of them… We should be getting more than our territory battles rewards
  • Options
    If it's not here in 11 minutes, 8:00, I don't even know man
  • Options
    If it's not here in 11 minutes, 8:00, I don't even know man

They've had 7613 minutes to fix it so far. I don't think it's happening in the next 7.
  • Options
    Of course all the scrubs I know got theirs. Meanwhile I've dropped like 3Gs on this game and get nothing except told 4 times it'll be here shortly. And I'm super impatient as is
  • Options
    Still waiting also
  • Options
    #still waiting
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    Options
    I got a feeling they’re not coming today if at all #stillwaiting
  • Options
    They said a few hours, a few is 3, I'm guessing their definition is different so this might not even go down til tomorrow who even knows at this point.
  • Vengence
    1113 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing....
  • Options
    Still nothig too
  • Options
    Me either
  • Options
    Every time there is a bug like this I seem to be affected. They should test on my account.
  • Options
    It's being a proximately 4 and a half hours since it was posted that rewards would be handed out in the next couple of hours. Have I been missed or am I just out of luck?
  • Options
    Yeah we'll get compensated for our missing rewards, but what about the missed double drops! I believe extra compensation is in order for those of us who've had to deal with this
  • Options
    We all missed it.
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    They closed my post.. and changed the title...

This is starting to get silly
  • Options
    Yeah that better be a thing. All u need to have is some common sense to know we got double screwed from this. No TB rewards in the 1st place, which meant no crystals to use during double drops
This discussion has been closed.