Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    *update, I just got my rewards.
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    5fg0otjdkeqi.jpeg

WT absolute F.. we were told NOT to open a ticket.
    And did you get your rewards? If you did, ignore the thread. Stop trolling
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Rewards have been sent.

They are not comping us but they are rolling them out finally.
  • Options
    adwar wrote: »
    5fg0otjdkeqi.jpeg

WT absolute F.. we were told NOT to open a ticket.
    And did you get your rewards? If you did, ignore the thread. Stop trolling

How am I trolling I was just letting everyone know that they said that in the official post
  • ScottyLee
    221 posts Member
    Options
    My guildmate says he just got his rewards
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing here, now need open a ticket after they said to not open, even when they know that players dont received. Where is the log?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting on mine. Along with at least 3 more in my guild I think.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Just got mine!
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    I just got my rewards... and I am happy that I did. Thank you for getting them to me, even though it is four days after others got theirs. @CG_Carrie and/or @CG_SBCrumb , what is the plan for compensation because of the delay? As I mentioned in several posts, not having these rewards when others did, especially during double drops and tw has had a detrimental impact on mine and lots of others’ rosters. You can’t just give some of your customers rewards and others not... and by delaying rewards, especially this weekend , the effect of this snafu was exactly that. I now have hoda at 7 stars, but I didn’t in the sith raid I just participated in. I now have some gear I didn’t have, but I didn’t for the last few days of arena, raids, and tw. I now have my crystals that others got 4 days ago, but I didn’t have them during double drops. Your mistake has had the effect of a punishment on your customers that didn’t receive them when the others did. Please respond to this post.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Nothing here

Edit - just got them
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Nothing yet for me but some guildies have got em
  • Options
    Also just got mine.
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing for me still :(
  • Options
    sssoooooooo, we create a ticket, or we do not create a ticket?? I still have not received my rewards....do I wait until tomorrow morning PST? Or do i wait until December 5th?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    sssoooooooo, we create a ticket, or we do not create a ticket?? I still have not received my rewards....do I wait until tomorrow morning PST? Or do i wait until December 5th?

Wait 12 hours from now.
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Create a ticket would be my advice.
  • Options

Umm, do what the post says.
  • Options
    Waiting......waiting
  • Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    where would we go to create a ticket? Thanks for the help

• Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    where would we go to create a ticket? Thanks for the help

It says in the dev post to wait until tomorrow morning to create tickets on this topic. So 12 hours from now.
  • Options
    How do i create a ticket?
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Creating tickets is useless and you will just be ignored.

Again, I think asking for extra for this is silly, but I see the point behind it

I haven't gotten my rewards yet, and their CS told me it was because i was too low a level and ineligible for rewards.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb
    7:01PM
    UPDATE:The compensation for everyone who didn't receive rewards Friday is still in progress and may take a few hours due to the volume of accounts and items that need to be credited. Please let us know and send in a support ticket if you have not received any rewards for the canceled territory battles reward by tomorrow morning Pacific time.

Just to recap, everyone who participated in the last Dark Side Territory Battle should have seen the rewards arrive last Friday but we found some issues with the data and a number of players didn't receive any rewards. We have determined who was missing and are processing their missing rewards today.
  • Options
    Just received mine. Thanks y’all.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Mine came in about 30 sec ago
  • Options
    Still nothing
  • Options
    Just retarted the program, and I have seen mine.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Received DS TB rewards few minutes ago, without LS TB prizes
  • Options
    Caljr wrote: »
    Received DS TB rewards few minutes ago, without LS TB prizes

Were you expecting ls tb prizes?
This discussion has been closed.