Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    And by the way..............#stillwaiting
  • Options
    adwar wrote: »
    They closed my post.. and changed the title...

This is starting to get silly

Your post deserved to get closed...
  • Options
    I posted a discussion 5 mins ago and they closed it already. Replied with a screenshot of carries earlier post.
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we'll get compensated for our missing rewards, but what about the missed double drops! I believe extra compensation is in order for those of us who've had to deal with this

You are very optimistic.. its 50/50 right now that we are getting our rewards
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we'll get compensated for our missing rewards, but what about the missed double drops! I believe extra compensation is in order for those of us who've had to deal with this

You are very optimistic.. its 50/50 right now that we are getting our rewards

You are very optimistic. I think it is closer to the drop rate of 330 shards from the 1299 crystal character pack.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Tuesday night, no rewards of LS and DS TB, but wait, maybe next tuesday...
  • Options
    Caljr wrote: »
    Tuesday night, no rewards of LS and DS TB, but wait, maybe next tuesday...

It’ll
    Be August 2019 just like game of thrones
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Same here nadda. I posted screen shot proof that i participated in the last DSTB. So im not sure what the deal is and why tuesday is almost over and still no rewards.
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Well considering its tueaday evening and i see no DSTB in my inbox. Id say i am hard pressed to believe that theyre going to not screw this up too.
  • Options
    Still. No. Rewards. On. 3. Out. Of. 4. Accounts.

#stillwaiting
  • Options
    Yeah maybe i was being to optimistic look who we are dealing with lol
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options

Why? Just ignore the thread..
  • Options
    I just hope they figure this out.. and prevent it in the future. This narrative of them making mistakes is getting a bit old. I really am understanding of the delay with the holiday, (and in the hope of some form of good will gesture), but at the same time the answer isnt more communication....its prevention.
  • Options
    TB Rewards correction progress: □□□□□□□□□□□□ 0%
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    This is bad. Lol.

But compensation wont help...just give the rewards and be done with it.

If you want to work out compensation, work out something for that p4 bug that screwed a lot of players. Not some people who would miss shards anyway on doubledrops
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    This is bad. Lol.

But compensation wont help...just give the rewards and be done with it.

If you want to work out compensation, work out something for that p4 bug that screwed a lot of players. Not some people who would miss shards anyway on doubledrops

Or how about they compensate both? It's not a one or the other proposition.
  • Options

Why? Just ignore the thread..

Bc there’s already a mega thread and your question has been answered a hundred times. No need for a thread about it
  • Options
    Does this rank with precraft and modgate? No. But does it tick me off just as much. Again no. But do I feel like EA needs to get it together and not only give us our rewards, but compensate us for the mess up..absolutely. And the quicker the better.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Well....to be fair to cg....what did you miss out on? A couple shards? Some grey mods? There wasnt enough Crystal's of substance in TB awards anyway....and I'm in a 160m gp guild. Really, it's kind of a stretch to ask for extra because of that imo.

And when people do that, it takes away from the real issues they SHOULD be compensating for. Things with real impact.
  • Options
    Yeah supposedly they patched an update for p4 of hsith but our guild still pulls fun
    Does this rank with precraft and modgate? No. But does it tick me off just as much. Again no. But do I feel like EA needs to get it together and not only give us our rewards, but compensate us for the mess up..absolutely. And the quicker the better.

Well said sir
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing...
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Well....to be fair to cg....what did you miss out on? A couple shards? Some grey mods? There wasnt enough Crystal's of substance in TB awards anyway....and I'm in a 160m gp guild. Really, it's kind of a stretch to ask for extra because of that imo.

And when people do that, it takes away from the real issues they SHOULD be compensating for. Things with real impact.

To be fair to people who didn’t receive rewards, they should get something in addition to rewards, and yes, I’m one of them... any edge matters in this game... 1 extra speed can be the difference in arena and those who got to have their rewards when they should got to use their Tb crystals on double drop mods... we didn’t... don’t minimize this... if you don’t like what we’re saying, don’t click on this thread.
  • Options

Oh, because elitist **** are clearly the most important. Forgive me, your Lordship. I didn't mean to impinge upon your God-given superiority.
  • Options

I'm sure you have more than enough threads of your own to complain on that issue, don't hijack this one.
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • Options
    Still no rewards for half my guild
  • LukeDukem8
    608 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

And a sith raid without hermit yoda, ipd not to 7, currency, credits and shards 400 is at least 3 refreshes at 100 which could be as many as 25 shards. I like where yiu are going with this...

A multitool (for the lower placement in sith raid
    2,500 raid currency ( also lack of sith placement)
    500 GET (see above)
    25 shards of a toon of my choosing (dd potential)
    500k in credit
    1000k guild currency
    500 crystals for my aggrevation

• Options
    5fg0otjdkeqi.jpeg
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got mine. I hope the rest of you get yours quickly. No additional compensation was given.
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    Options
    #notwaitinganymore just got my missed rewards
This discussion has been closed.