Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    Tried that several times today...
    Ticket sent arrrr
    Frustrating
  • Options
    i am still waiting. can anybody help me or contact me.
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Yep. Still none for me. And yep Mol it kills me when people come to comment and complain about people complaining.

Now you are just complaining about people complaining about your complaining. Vicious cycle.

Yeah but it’s like a double negative... we’re allowed to complain here... you don’t have to click on the thread... and to point that out to a complainer complaining about our complaint is not not a good thing - it reasserts the idea that we can express our concern about an issue without having someone express concern that we are expressing our concern... and we should be able to express our concern that it’s wrong they are expressing concern that we’re expressing our concern... this should not make no sense.

Who's on first
  • Options
    Well still no rewards here, but they said they found the list of people who didn't get the rewards yet here we are still with nothing on the brink of another territory war this is ****
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I wake up this morning and still nothing.. great.
  • Options
    Please stop posting you got yours. It only infuriates the paying chumps like myself.
  • Options
    De-evolution- Kracken < whale < dolphin < Marlin <Guppy < toilet bowl.
  • Options
    This could all have been avoided if they just gave everyone the top reward. Figuring out who deserved what, took far too much time and effort that could have been better spent elsewhere. Top rewards would have inspired some to work harder to achieve them, and promoted some much needed good will with the players. Honestly, the rewards are imaginary items, CUSTOMERS matter. I appreciate the desire to balance the game, but with so much negativity and so many walking away from the game, now is the time to shine, not widen the gap between the game and it's players.
  • Options
    Got mine. Not bragging.
    Just wishing there would be some compensation for the delay and having lost 600 crystals to use on double drops.
  • Options
    Rewards now received but no compensation. Given double drop weekend I would expect minimum of double crystals.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    So I've called in several tickets, posted on forums, etc. Still no TB rewards. Hoping a dev sees this....Don't know what to do to get them LOL

I see a post saying to call in another ticket today, support is about useless..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scj7rwljeaop.jpg

They are still rolling out, I had a guildmate get his less than an hour ago.

I am still waiting on mine. Relax, we will get through this.
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Options
    What Is the compesation? How I send a ticket? :O
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    i got the delayed dstb rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Update: still rolling out as of now. I just recieved mine.

Be patient,its still a work in progress.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    a0wa07p9d121.jpg

Just recieved mine. They are still rolling out.
  • AdlerCl
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Doxige wrote: »
    What Is the compesation? How I send a ticket? :O

Apparently getting what everyone else got on Friday (and don't forget that some got theirs twice!) is our compensation. Not even an apology.

Is this fair @CG_Carrie and @CG_SBCrumb ? That some get their rewards twice, whilst others wait 4-5 days and are held back whilst others flourish?
  • Belincon
    30 posts Member
    Options
    After i notice ea support team 5 times of email. Still nothing roll back my reward. Get nothing after all my guildmates got compensation. Why this happen?
    I'm really frustrate after i get lost from list. @CG_Carrie
  • Belincon
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting and nothing happen to me
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Options
    Pacific morning now. Still no rewards, filed a support ticket just now, and immediately received a standard reply that the rewards will take time to propagate. Seriously? It was suggested that we should file a support ticket if the rewards are still not propagated by morning Pacific time
  • Dosky
    13 posts Member
    Options
    No news here. It's tiring... How can I send a ticket?
  • Options
    I run 2 accounts on IOS and have to switch between my apple IDs. Its a bit of a hassle to do. @Kyno do you thing there would be a way to have the game set up to switch between accounts? I would thing that would be "counter intuitive" for the developers plan of the game, having us focus on one account, instead of playing 2.
  • Oomzer
    16 posts Member
    Options
    How do I put in a help tix. I still have not got my rewards for TW. Not complaining but trying to do what I was told to do. My Ally Code is 855-418-161.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I run 2 accounts on IOS and have to switch between my apple IDs. Its a bit of a hassle to do. Kyno do you thing there would be a way to have the game set up to switch between accounts? I would thing that would be "counter intuitive" for the developers plan of the game, having us focus on one account, instead of playing 2.

Not my department. I also am not an Apple user, so I'm not sure if it is done differently in other programs.

If it is, then it should be here, but not sure how long it would be for them to make a change like that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are still going out, I only got mine about 2 hours ago.

If you want to open a ticket, you can use the in game Help button in settings.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options
    They are still going out, I only got mine about 2 hours ago.

• Options
    Got mine...long wait...
  • Crassus
    13 posts Member
    Options
    no rewards here too. I sent an email to the support, but they will respond in 72 hours or less. I dont live in the US so I had to email.
  • kronictoker9
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    No rewards yet... I've forced closed and re launched and still nothing. This is absolutely ridiculous! And I'm seeing players that have received them are not receiving any type of compensation and that's just unfair
This discussion has been closed.