Options
    Also, will those impacted be notified?
    Yes, you will receive an inbox message
  • Options
    Awesome, my Arena can get back to normal
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    You do realise due to your mod overhaul state of the galaxy post, people, like myself were hoarding mods until you reduced the price. I’ve literally upgraded tons of mods that I acquired before said date. This is an absolute mess. I’ve now lost out on millions of credits from your incompetence.
  • Options
    Chun wrote: »
    You do realise due to your mod overhaul state of the galaxy post, people, like myself were hoarding mods until you reduced the price. I’ve literally upgraded tons of mods that I acquired before said date. This is an absolute mess. I’ve now lost out on millions of credits from your incompetence.

Read
    any credits invested in those mods will be returned.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I would just like to point out that if CG had simply implemented mod management options (as the players asked for) instead of trying to completely overhaul the entire mod system (which no one has EVER asked for), they might have avoided this amazingly awful mess.

But I've only been playing the game for 2 and half years, so what do I know?
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hi BionicGolem,

i feared this answer. this is a scandal! and a slap in the face of all player, who tried to built some strong teams without unlimited resources. quality before quantity was always important for me. i burned HUNDRETS OF MILLIONS credits to buy and level mods. don't want speak of the crystals i burned for refreshing cantina energy to get the ONE mod.

Very small % of mods were affected and they did fix it in one of the recent patch. I dont know what does it have to do with you mod farming.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I would just like to point out that if CG has simply implemented mod management options (as the players asked for) instead of trying to completely overhaul the entire mod system (which no one has EVER asked for), they might have avoided this amazingly awful mess.

But I've only been playing the game for 2 and half years, so what do I know?

:smile:
  • Options
    At this point just happy you are fixing it.

Figured it would get ignored in hopes that it would go away, like the Sith Raid. By the way, you should pay that topic a visit. As many, nnany, many others have said.
  • Options
    Happy this is fixed but do we get a full explanation..? I assumed this patch was to fix a bug with my mods but now they’ve all been reverted back to pre-patch? What happens now? I don’t want to waste yet more credits moving mods back around for something similar to happen...?
  • Options
    I have mods that were unaffected by the mod bug boost that now have their speed secondaries nerfed after the “fix.” I believe their bug fix is bugged. Typical CG coding. Not cool.
  • Options
    I have mods that were unaffected by the mod bug boost that now have their speed secondaries nerfed after the “fix.” I believe their bug fix is bugged. Typical CG coding. Not cool.

This.
  • Options
    Themy wrote: »
    This will only affect the people that were able to get tons of mods with +35 speed etc which they shouldn’t have been able to achieve.
    Not accurate, I had a mod that had been a +15 speed roll back to a base of 5. Re-rolled to a 10. Bought it two days ago, rolled it and had put it on my Wampa.
    I suggest those that are highly competitive to s an your mod view of your roster and look for new level one mods installed.
  • Options
    and you think 200 credits is a fair comp for the hassle? I spent hours using the awesome mod management tool in the game (oh wait no, that's not right....), finding upgraded mods and moving them to my arena squad and then you nerf the upgrade, leaving my arena team with less than optimum mods. So now I have to go through the same arduous process. But wait, you give me 200 crystals to apologise. That's the equivalent of £1.27. It's not good enough
  • Options

This.

and me
  • Options
    We are the less than 1% now tho, be prepared to be ignored
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Kotorius wrote: »
    and you think 200 credits is a fair comp for the hassle? I spent hours using the awesome mod management tool in the game (oh wait no, that's not right....), finding upgraded mods and moving them to my arena squad and then you nerf the upgrade, leaving my arena team with less than optimum mods. So now I have to go through the same arduous process. But wait, you give me 200 crystals to apologise. That's the equivalent of £1.27. It's not good enough

Lmao.
    You should be thankful you got higher payouts for many days, without actually earning to do that. You should have to give back those payout rewards that you got thanks to a system error on your mods.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    What a shock, they push a bug fix that's makes the problem worse and now have to revert back to the original issue. Who didn't see that coming? How about instead of creating new characters at a break neck speed to try and milk people for more money you actually focus on fixing the many bugs in the game, repalancing the rewards/gameplay for you most boring and hated content, and actually start testing stuff before you make it live. Food for thought.
  • Options
    Do we not get a 1 for 1 drop on mod challenges anymore? Simmed 20 received 16...pretty epic update apparently.
  • Options
    And wait...I'm sorry if they gave you better mods and it helped you in arena and raids if you took time to fix it and so you got better rewards you got 200 crystals? Which isn't much but they got a temporary boost and then an apology?
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    What about the people who spent hours moving them around but already achieved 1st in arena before the “bug”? I’ve had a lightly better hsith run but I now have to spend hours moving all my mods back around
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Chun wrote: »
    What about the people who spent hours moving them around but already achieved 1st in arena before the “bug”? I’ve had a lightly better hsith run but I now have to spend hours moving all my mods back around

i'd love to have your problems .... my mods suck and i didn't got imba mods, not even for some days :p
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Only change to mods I had was the price to level them :o rest stayed as before
  • Options
    Finally sat in front of my PC so I can write a proper response
    Ok so the bug 'that we did not cause nor have any influence over' has finally been fixed with a roll back on our mods back to "Pre-Patch" levels?
    As always I have questions that their post doesn't seem to cover -

1) My understanding is that the original fix was because various mods in our inventory hadn't rolled a 4th time, this is why so many of our mods were affected . Instead of rolling the 4th time it seemed the mods rolled the 4th plus an additional 4 like taking the mod from 1 > 12 again, is this true?
    2) If it is, when do we get that finally 4th roll? If I have understood right we've all been playing at a disadvantage for a long time, it would be nice to have that corrected, especially after all this
    3) You seem to have given us the credits back from taking some mods from 12 > 15 but 0 compensation for a bug that was beyond our control, I assume you think us having better mods is the compensation but as someone who finishes 1st daily in arena it cause me more trouble that it was worth. My Chexmix and nightsisters were broke, my good mods were all over the place and it took hours of re-modding just to fix them. In this case the negative out weighted the positive contrary to what people may think...

I really hope your response to this is a quick as the previous problem, but as I said in my last post, we are the 1% now...

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Immortal_Noz
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Buhu... You got to many God mods for a short time... Get over it. You get no compensation.

Did you even read my post? I'd rather this have NOT affected me... this trashed my raid squads and it took hours of my time over a few days to fix these issues. Luckily we have swgoh.gg or i'd have been completely screwed over.
    Plus you seem to have missed the main points, being the mods were broken in the first place, they tried to fix them, broke them more so have returned them back to a broken state...

Post edited by Immortal_Noz on
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Only p3 teams need a specificturn order.
    And as I see this affected different people. I have 2 lvl 15 mods with only 3 stats and was not affected. If this bug or something affected you and you got increased speed for the time, you have nothing to complain

You're really not understanding this, this was a bug that affected us that was beyond our control. This bug lasted an entire week before being rolled back. Bugs regardless of their impact (positive or negative) still caused the 1% undue stress and effort.
    CG have admitted their fault in this, where there is fault there should be a clear explanation and offering of compensation. I don't actually care for the compensation at this stage, I asked for the rest of the 1% and if you don't ask you don't get...

As i've already stated, my primary request was a clear explanation and asking if my theory was correct when we would get the 4th roll as they originally intended.
  • charlyw64
    127 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I had a mod change primary stat while updating, a guild mate did so as well - happened after the last update that introduced the latest marquee toons... EDIT: Will that mod now revert back to lvl1 and primary stat speed instead of the updated lvl 12 or 15 (don't know how far I updated it) and primary stat protection...